chapter 1

You changed

 

“Minah! You ready?” your brother,Baekhyun, asked you. “Yes oppa!” you shouted. He took your hand and you went to the living room. “Mom! Dad! I’m taking Minah to the playground today,” your parents smiled. “Take care of your little sister okay?” Baekhyun saluted and they chuckled. You gave them a kiss and went to the playground with Baekhyun. “Aigoo~ Little Baek is only 8 but he acts like 18 when around her,” your mom chuckled. “We are so lucky to have a son and daughter like them,” they nodded.

“OPPA! Look! Ice cream!” you pointed at an ice cream store. “Want some?” you nodded. Baekhyun bought one for you and one for him. “Thank you oppa,” he ruffled your hair and you pouted. “Oh! Oppa, why is that little boys alone there?” you pointed at a boy hanging his head low while sitting at the swing. “Maybe he has no friends Minah,” you pouted. “BAEKHYUN!” you turned around and saw your brother’s friends, Kai and Chanyeol. They high-fived. “Minah, why don’t you go make friends with that boy there while oppa plays with his friends?” you nodded. “Yes oppa,” he smiled and kissed your cheeks. He gave you a lollipop and ran up to them. “KAI!” you smiled and went closer to the boy. “U-Umm,” you looked down at your feet. “D-Do you want some?” you showed him your lollipop. He looked up and he looked scary at first then became cute. “Aren’t you going to run away like them?” you shook your head and sat beside him. “Here,” he accepted the lollipop and you smiled.”They,” he spoke and looked down. “They said I was scary,” his voice seemed so sad. “Why?” you asked him. “They’re afraid of my eyes, they said I look scary,” then he pouted. “No, you’re not,” you patted his back. “My oppa said that never judge a person based on his appearance but in your case,” he looked at you while holding the lollipop. “I don’t think your eyes are scary, I think they’re cute,” you smiled. “You think so?” you nodded and he slightly smiled. “See? Your smile is cute too. But you should be friends with the other kids so that they won’t run away from you,”  he looked down at you. “I’ll show you how,” you grabbed his wrist and went to your brother. “Oppa!” he looked at you. “Oh, did you make friends with him?” you nodded and he hid behind you. “This is my oppa Baekhyun,” he waved at him . “His friends Kai and Chanyeol,” they waved at him. “I-I’m Sehun, O-Oh Sehun,” he shyly spoke. “I’m Minah, Byun Minah,” you shook hands. “So now we’re friends okay?” he slightly nodded.” Come on, let’s play hide and seek,” he shook his head. “Why not?” Baekhyun pouted. “I don’t know   how to play that game….” He fiddled with his shirt. “You just count to 10 and find us, you have to find all of us then the first one you found will be the next It,” Chanyeol explained. “I-I’ll try,” Kai was the first it and while you were playing, Sehun would smile brightly.

AFTER 10 YEARS~

“SEHUN!” you shouted and he opened his eyes slowly. “Yes babe?” you slapped his shoulder. “I’m not your babe! Now, why are you here!?” he lazily sat up and looked at you. “Because, Baekhyun-hyung invited me,” you crossed your arms. “For?” you asked. “Nothing,” he got up and went to the kitchen. “Acting like it’s his house,” you mumbled and went to your room. “The old shy Sehun will never come back again, I miss him,” you looked at a picture of you and him when you were still 6 years old. “Minah,” you hmm-ed. “Can I talk to you?” you nodded and went to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and took a sip of the cola. “Can you be my girlfriend?” suddenly your blood boiled. You sighed and put the cola back on the fridge. “No,” he pouted. “Why?” he asked. “Tell me. Tell me the truth, don’t li--,” you cut him off. “You, you used to be this cute little shy boy that everyone ran away from because of his scary eyes but now you turned int—“ you stopped talking. “I said enough,” you turned around. “Tell me, how I changed.” He grabbed your wrist and made you face him. “W-When we were 8, we played a game, we pretended to be having our wedding. Kai-oppa even became the priest,” you chuckled and suddenly stopped. “I felt happy whenever we did that, but we stopped playing that when were 15, I know why. You were dating Hyemi, she doesn’t like me being with you. She said she’ll be jealous, and break up with you. You said you didn’t like hanging out with me anymore, did you know how I felt whenever you said that? I felt like my broken heart became hard. I told myself to never open up my heart to anyone anymore but you, you broke up with Hyemi after a month and confessed to me. I was so stupid back then, accepting you. After we dated for a year, you sent me a letter saying we should break up. Again, I felt that horrible feeling, being alone. The next day, I found out that you were dating another girl you met at a club, I saw you with her. She’s pretty, y and cute. Anyone would fall for her. You broke up with her and I felt slightly happy. I moved on, from our memories. I forgot that we were once a couple and became friends with you. But now, you ask me again? Am I only a toy for you? Are you expecting me to love you again after what you did? I always felt like I want to slap you when we’re talking. I wouldn’t fall for your acts again,” you yanked his hand away and walked away.”Our,” you turned to look at him. “Friendship’s over too,” you went out of the house and went to the playground.