The Coincidence

The Palace

 

Your brows furrowed as you keep looking at the crown prince. It was seriously a strong eyes contact that you could hardly understand.

 

“Isn’t that the crown prince?” Chen asked while looking at Kyungsoo. He was sure that something is up by the look that Kyungsoo have on his face and how he is standing there like a statue while letting the heavy rain pour all over him. Luhan quickly turn towards Kyungsoo and look at him. He raised an eyebrow.

 

“Why is he alone? He gonna get rob man,” Luhan jokingly said. You quickly elbow Luhan while still maintain your eyes contact with Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo quickly look away as he sees Luhan and Chen looked at him. The rain won’t stop pouring on him and he is just making you feel gloomier and gloomier. You sighed loudly.

 

“I’m going to check o…” before you can finish your sentence, there was five cars that suddenly pulled up by Chen’s car. Without another second, a group of men run out of the cars and head towards Kyungsoo. They dressed in black, from head to toe except their white dress shirt. They look decent but just so catchy to your eyes.

 

They said something in Kyungsoo’s ear and quickly he marched his way towards one of the car and went away without giving you another look. You look at the car and before you know it; your eyes is still locked on that car that was long gone.

 

“Let’s go now, he doesn’t need us,” Luhan chuckled and pulled you closer into his arms.

 

“If people see this, they’re going to think you’re together, get off of her, let her get inside the car you fool,” Chen hissed and quickly takes Luhan’s arms off of your shoulder.  Luhan and Chen often joke around just to annoy you.

 

However, you weren’t even paying attention to them. Your eyes are still on the road. You finally got your attention back when Luhan pushes you slightly, telling you to go inside the car. You obeyed and went in without saying anything.

 

Kyungsoo’s expression confused you, but you were too tired to think anymore so you shrugged it off.

 

As you relax in the car, Chen and Luhan started singing their favorite song ‘Baby Don’t Cry’. Their marvelous and angelic voices calm you down and without realizing, you fell asleep. Like a baby, you drift off into your dreamland carelessly.

 

“How is she?” Chen asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

 

Luhan turned around and look at your sleeping face. He let out a light chuckle, “Like always, she fell asleep.”

 

Chen lips crept into a smile, feeling at ease and continue driving you back to your house.

 


 

Suddenly, a bright piercing stream of sunlight glazed through the window and crept onto your face, making you stirs in your sleep. With a few more stirs and groans, you opened your eyes. You started blinking until you recognize that you’re no longer inside Chen’s car, but inside your cozy, yet classy bedroom. You widened your eyes in surprised.

 

You quickly get out of bed and walks out of the room. You walks into the hallway like a zombie, being in the 3rd floor doesn’t do you any good for morning, it makes you take longer walks down the stairs, which you hates the most.

 

When you reach the 2nd floor, you bump into Lay, “You’re up already?” He asked you while taking a gulp of his water bottle.

 

You yawned and reach out your arms widely, like you’re ready to let them free any minutes. It isn’t surprising to see one of the EXO-M inside your house, because you basically live with them. Since they are your cousins, and all of their parents are in different countries doing legal businesses for your dad, they have to live in your house.

 

“Sup?” You started stretching your arms, “Who carried me up there last night?”

 

“Uh.. I think it was Chen this time.” He said and closed his water bottle with a cap, “You needa stop falling asleep inside the car, freaking lazy .”

 

“Shut up,” You give him a light punch in his arms, and chuckled, “Ima go shower, Peace”

 

“Go, you stinky brat, you DIDN’T EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH, YOU NASTY!” Lay yelled out as you started walking upstairs.

 

You walk quickly upstairs, into your bathroom and turn on the shower, the steam started to condensates on the glass. You quickly stepped inside the shower and washed away all the dirt on your body.

 


 

 “Good morning miss,” The head maids said to you

 

“Good morning Ahjumma,” You give her a tiring smile, “Where is my sister and dad?” You asked while pouring yourself a cup of milk.

 

“They’re getting ready upstairs, I’ve prepare breakfast, please come to the dining room,” The head maids said and carry the plates out to the dining room.

 

You grab your cup of milk and walk towards the dining room. As you walk inside the room, you noticed that the 6 boys are already sitting down eating breakfast. Some are drinking milk, some are eating their toast. But there is Kris and Lay, who is reading newspaper. You take a gulp of your milk while marching slowly towards your chair.

 

“Morning” You said and placed the cup down on the table.

 

“Morning” Suddenly the voice of your dad caught your attention. You turn your head towards the door, and there is your dad and sister, walking in like a boss.

 

“Morning” Each of the EXO-M suddenly said and stopped what they’re doing and waits for your dad to sit down. Kris folds the newspaper and hand it to the maid. The maid quickly brings it to your dad.

 

He took the newspaper from the maid and start reading it. 

 

“From now on...” Your dad words caught your attention, stopping you from taking another bite from your toast.

 

“Don’t ever think of putting yourself out there like yesterday again.” His voice was full of irritation.

 

“It wasn’t my ideas; unnie demanded that I have to do it.” You started blaming your sister.

 

She quickly kicked you under the table, without hesitation, you kicked her back. You guys started glaring at each other.

 

“You two stop it, I’m trying to eat here,” Luhan snitched you and sora out; Sora quickly gave him a death glare, while you kicked him under the table.

 

 “No more next time,” Your dad said in a serious tone.

 

“Got it.” You answer and gave him a smile, feeling carefree as always.

 

Then your dad casually folds the newspapers and start eating his breakfast.

 

“By the way, tonight, The King is throwing the party for the queen’s birthday, we’re invited, so prepare. You’re all going.” Your dad said and took a bite from the sweet bread.

 

“All? You mean we ALL have to go?” Kris asked while chewing on his toast.

 

“Mhhms, dress nicely” He took a gulp of his coffee.

 

“But, daddy, I never go there, I went like twice? … thrice? Why the sudden? Why do I have to go?” With your eyes widened in surprised, you quickly asked him.

 

“Dress nicely,” Your dad repeat the same thing he just said again, without giving you an answer to your question.

 

“We got it,” Xiumin said, clearing out the awkward vibe in the dining room.

 

Tao start elbowing you, “You need to wear a pretty dress, so you can find yourself a man,” He teased you and chuckled lightly.

 

You rolled your eyes and start chewing on your toast. Suddenly a though popped through your mind. I will see do kyungsoo again.

 


 

You’re standing in front of the palace door, with the EXO-M beside you. You could see many high social class people in there, talking and chatting with different people. You can already feel the boredom that is coming slowly.

 

You let out a loud sigh.

 

“Come on now let’s go,” Luhan stick out his elbow, offering his arm to you. You quickly hold onto his arm and walk inside the door.

 

As you walk in, you can feel the fancy and sweet smell coming from all over the room. The classic music was extremely loud but yet very charming and calming.

 

“Spot Sora or my dad yet?” You asked the EXO-M, while scanning around.

 

“Not yet,” Lay said and smile to himself, he quickly walk away, towards this group of girls on the right side of the room. You shook your head.

 

“Here we go again,” you said to Luhan and sighed.

 

He chuckled, “Come on, he’s Lay!”

 

Each of them starts disappearing to places without you even noticing. In fact, you were too busy focusing on the guy that dresses in black, but you shrugged it off and followed Luhan to one of the table that reserve for your family.

 

You sat down with Luhan, and just within a sec, the rest of EXO-M joins you guys. It was like you guys have your little party at the table. It was filled with laughter and silly jokes.

 

Tao won’t stop showing off this cuteness, while Xiumin won’t stop bluffing about how he can get all the girls’ phone number. They started groaning about how hungry they are and how they just want to go eat instant noodles at home.

 

“I’ll go get you guys food,” You chuckled and excused yourself out of the table. You head over to the food area to grab some food for those hungry guys. Suddenly you bumps into a person that you could hardly recognize who. Your eyes widened in surprised, it was too late for you to react. In fact, your reaction was too slow. You could already feels yourself falling down and you were ready to hear the loud thump sound on the ground but fortunately, you felt a pair of arms touching your back.

 

You glanced up to meet the person eyes, and it was Kyungsoo again. He catches you from falling. Your heart starts to beat faster and faster.

 

You quickly stand up and look at him, “Thank you for saving me, your highness.” You said it as politely as possible.

 

“You’re welcome,” He said scan you up and down, “Sorry, I wasn’t looking,” He continues, “You’re okay right?”

 

You gave him an awkward smile, “Yeah, I’m fine” 

 

He keeps looking at you with his big round eyes, it makes you flutter inside, “But what makes you come here today?”

 

“My dad, friends of the king, got invited so I have to come.” You explained

 

“So, our parents know each other? What’s your last name?” He grabs two glass of champagne on the waiter’s plate and gave you one.

 

You took the glass and replied, “Shin.”

 

“Shin Ahri?”

 

“You know me?” He surprised you when he said your name.

 

“Kind off, I remember now, your dad always visit the palace often back then,” He took a small gulp of the champagne.

 

“Ohh, I bet they always go horseback riding.” You let out a small chuckled.

 

“Yeah, like always. Do you know how to horseback riding too?” He gave you a smile.

 

“Yeah, I would go every weekend.”

 

“I do too,” he said with excitement in his voice. A few butterflies enter your stomach. You don't know when did it start, but the butterflies is just there. 

 

“No way.” 

 

“Wanna bet? I always do horse riding every weekend,” He starts feeling all proud

 

All the butterflies start flying around your stomach. As if this is the first time you're talking to a guy. You feel really happy inside even though you have no idea what is going on.

 

Just go with the flow.

 

 “I go to Gongnam, that’s the biggest horseback riding place in Korea,” You said, not knowing what else to say. 

 

“No, no, no,” he started waving his index finger, “If you want to know where the biggest and nicest horseback riding place is, I will show you, Gongnam is nothing girl.” 

 

Rich huh?

 

“But.. Gongna..” Before you could finish your sentence Kyungsoo cut you off,

 

“Here give me your phone,” He said and quickly took your phone out of your hand, He started typing something in it and then return it to you.

 

“Now we both have each other number, I’ll call you this Saturday then I’ll show you where the biggest horse riding place is.” He said.

 

If this is how he get girls, it is working. 

 

“But is i….” You got cut off again, but this time is not by Kyungsoo, it was by Lay,

 

“What took you so long,” He looks over to see who are you talking to and realizing, it’s the crown prince. Then he quickly did a small bow, “Your highness.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded, “I’ll see you this Saturday at 9, I’ll call you.” Then he walked away into the crowd.

 

Lay look back at you and raised his brows, “I smell something fishy,” then he pushed you over to the food counter, “but let’s go, they’re hella cranky, they need some food.”

 

Then he started gathering some food on the plate and head back to the table with you.

 



 

Thank you for all the love guys, Please continue supporting me!

I dont think this chapter was that good, but I'll do better in the next one ^__^

Remember to comments and subcribes! 

and thanks to sunnyjjang @ trajectory shop for a really cute poster. 

Then, ANNYEONG~ see you in the next chapter.

tumblr_mqjegi0icA1srytouo2_500.gif

tumblr_mqlsepH8sB1sakgnso1_500.gif