The Action

The Palace

 

You continue to stare at him. You knew that he is the crown prince, but you are just waiting for him to admit it. You scan him up and down like he is some kind of criminals. He is in his black slack, a white dress shirt, and a black vest. Those typical clothes that a prince should be wearing every day. You look at his big round eyes; you have to admit that it was very pretty. It was the prettiest eyes you have ever seen.

 

“I didn’t expect people to recognize me,” He states and looks at you.

 

His eyes give you a feeling of being in a different universe. Where it is so new and extremely warm.

 

“I just know because you’re always on the news.” You replied, and give him a weak smile.

 

“But why the hell did you drag me in here?” You finally realized what kind of situation you are in. Frustrated and irritated, you glare at him.

 

“Sorry, I was trying to escape from my bodyguard, and when I was running, I bumped into you,” He smiled, then straightened out his clothes, “I didn’t want you to snitch me out so I have to drag you in here.”

 

You rolled your eyes, “Can I go now?”

 

“Let me check first,” He slowly open the door and snuck his head outside, looking right, looking left and then he turned around and open the door widely, “You’re free now.”

 

Feeling extremely uncomfortable being around the prince, you nodded and quickly walk out of the janitor room. You start walking towards the room 110 again, but before you knock, you turn around and took another glance at the crown prince. He is currently fixing himself while marching away. You chuckled.

 

What a weird prince.

 

You turned around looking straight at the room number. You let out a heavy sigh, and took a deep breath. Before knocking, you took out another spy bug and place it on the side of your purse. Using your left hand, you hold up your necklace and whispered to it, “I’m ready”

 

You start knocking on the door. It was soft at first but since there was no answer, you started knocking even louder. With the fourth knock on the door, the door flung open. You look up and there it is, the face Zhong Vernon.

 

You gave him a flirty smile, “Can I come in?” As much as you don’t want to, you’re in no position to be going against the plan.

 

He chuckled loudly and said, “Welcome, Welcome”

 

You walked in while holding onto the door. As Vernon walks towards the sofas, you turn to face the door; you closed it and pretend that you are locking it. You smirked and casually turn around and face him.

 

You spot him sitting down at the sofa staring at you with his thirsty eyes.

 

You towards the sofas and placed your purse on the opposite sofa to where Vernon is sitting, in order for EXO-M to see what is going on. You slowly walk over and sit down next to him. You place your arms on one of his shoulder, while he wraps one of his arms around your waist.

 

“Wants some wine?”  You asked him.

 

“Sure” He replied happily, thinking that he finally got what he wants.

 

You’re such a fool

 

You stood up and walk over to the counter. You grab the wine bottle standing on the counter top, and quickly opened it.

 

“That dress just make you look even ier” He said and bite his bottom lip.

 

You smirked and start pouring the wine into the two glasses lying on the counter top. After pouring a little in the first glass, you wipe the mouth of the bottle with a napkin and starts pouring it in the second glass. You roll the bottle slightly when finishing the pour to minimize dripping. You learn all this technique from your dad, since you’re going to be a business person soon.

 

Holding two glasses, you walk back to the sofas and sit next to Vernon. You gave him a glass, “Thank you” He said and smile at you.

 

“Cheers” He holds up the glass and you guys cheers. You took a small sip of the wine, while he took a big gulp of it. After having a sip of it you place it down on the table, while he continues gulping his wine.

 

“So what makes you come here today?” He looks at you and still smiling like an idiot.

 

“Just… you know,” You smile at him warmly. He kept his gaze on you and gulps down the last drops of the wine and place it down on the table.

 

He wraps his hands around your waist, “I miss you” He continues smiling like an idiot, and gave you a kiss on your cheeks. His hands start rambling around your back. His hands are touching your bare skin giving you those unwanted goosebumps.

 

You stupid idiot, stop touching me.

 

You continue smiling even though you hated this. He looks at you and bit his lips. He started nipping your ears and pushing you until your back is parallel to the sofa seats. You cursed inside your mind, wanting this to be over already.

 

He started kissing your neck, giving you wet kisses on your neck and shoulder. You get goosebumps every time he kisses you. He continues leaving kisses on your shoulder and necks. His hands won’t stop rambling around your curve, as you feel his hands moving towards your , the door flung open.

 

Oh Lord, finally.

 

You pushed him away and fake a loud scream. You quickly grab your purse and ran out of the room. Before running out, you exchange a glance with Kris and Xiumin. Xiumin winked at you. You ran out of the room and when you heard the door shut tight, you let out a loud sigh and started walking normally. You started feeling itchy and gross.

 

Without hesitation, you start wiping your neck like there are thousands of germs on your neck.  You continue wiping away all the kisses he left on your neck and shoulder. You quickly walk away from the room, leaving Zhong Vernon in the hands of Kris, Xiumin, Tao and Lay.

 


 

“WOW, WOW, WOW,” Kris said and quickly walk over and sits next to Vernon, “You were pretty aggressive mister,” he continues while touching the collar of Vernon’s shirt. Quickly he pulled it up, making Vernon to gasp for air. Then he suddenly let go, “I was just kidding” He said, and start patting Vernon’s shoulder.

 

Vernon looks at them with his bewilderment eyes. He is not even realizing what is going on, “Who.. Wh.. Who are you guys?” He stuttered.

 

However, his question was ignored. Xiumin pick up your glass of wine and taste it, “Damn, it taste pretty good, no wonder you people like it so much” He chuckled and took a gulp of it.

 

Lay sits down next to Vernon on the opposite side of Kris. He started touching Vernon’s clothes, checking it out like he has never seen it before, “Nice clothes,” he smirked.

 

Tao sits in front of Vernon and started staring at him with his dark eyes, “So, we have something for you,” Tao said and pulled out his phone in his pocket.

 

As Tao pressed some buttons on the phone, Vernon’s eyes widened in surprise. He can already hear his voice through the phone. Tao casually turns the phone around, letting Vernon watches himself through the phone.  How he kisses you, touches you, and smells you were all captured. His brows furrowed in anger, “What do you guys want?” He finally said with anger in his voice.

 

“Well, there is actually something we want so let’s exchange this video for your reputation” Tao said and stopped the video.

 

“Exchange what?” Vernon hissed.

 

“Partnership with Shine Corporation” Tao answered with an emotionless tone.

 

“If you don’t want this video go out into public, and let the world see it, then I guess you should corporate with us” Xiumin said while marching towards the counter to pour himself another glass of wine, “By the way, what year is this wine, it’s pretty good”

 

“Ar..Are you threatening me right now?” Vernon brows furrowed. His fears became tangible, living force that crept over him like some hungry beast. He was too afraid that he could barely responds.

 

“Come on now, it will be good for the both of us. You are going to get benefits too.” Lay said and pick up the Vernon’s glass of wine and casually marched over to the counter, where Xiumin is, and poured himself a glass of wine.

 

“If you don’t, we are going to publish it right now, with just one click; the whole world is going to know about it, and maybe your CEO position will be taken away too.” Kris said while pointing at Tao. Tao quickly set his finger near the publish button. Vernon was at the edge that he could be wetting his pants any minute.

 

“Yes or no?” Tao asked, “Alright then I’ll ju..” before Tao could finish his sentence, Vernon screamed out, “ALRIGHT”

 

“I’ll do it.” A load of sweat beads is visible on his forehead. Using his arms, he wipes them. Leaving his sweat to stains on his dress shirt.

 

The 4 of them smirked in pleasure. As Lay hear Vernon answer, he quickly takes out 2 pills inside his pockets and put it in the wine glass. He started swirling it around and around in order for the pill to dissolve quickly.

 

In the other hand, Kris quickly open the contract paper that he have been holding and place it down on the table, “Alright, let’s do this quickly and sign it” Kris said with excitement in his voice

 

Vernon quickly signs it without reading the requirements and benefits. When he was done with signing, he looks up at Tao, waiting for him to delete the video. Tao understand by the look of his eyes, and quickly, he pressed the deleted button in front of Vernon. Causing Vernon to sighs in reliefs, but what Vernon doesn’t know is that, they have many more copies in Tao’s phone and laptop.

 

“Alright, here, you can have a little drink as a congratulation to the new partnership,” Lay walks back to Vernon and hand him the wine glass. Xiumin followed and held out his glass, signaling for a cheer. Vernon quickly obey and took a sip of it, but Lay wouldn’t let him go by that, he give Vernon the glare, “Come on now, I poured that for you, finish it,” Lay hissed.

 

Vernon quickly obeyed again, and with a flash, Vernon finished the glass of wine.

 

“Alright good job, we’ll see you next time then,” Lay said and the rest of them headed out to the door, leaving Vernon sits there in anger and fear. They continue chuckling as they walk out of the door, into the hallway.

 

“What did you gave him?’ Kris asked still chuckling like an idiot.

 

“Those addict pills” Lay answered with a bright smile, feeling proud of him.  Lay is one of those typical guys that know a lot about drugs and medicine since he inherited a big pharmacy from his father. He spends most of his times doing research and making pills for all kind of situation.

 

“Smart guy, he do needs some of those,” Xiumin states.

 

“But aren’t those for you to get addicted to drugs?” Tao asked.

 

“You fool, it is, so he could start getting addicted to drugs and use all the drugs we’re going to ship to him. The more he use, the earlier his funeral will be. I bet he is already craving some right now.” Lay said and laughed.

 

The rest of them continue laughing and walk out of the club, feeling amazing as they completed the mission.

 


 

As you walk out, you were greeted with Luhan and Chen.

 

“How was it?” Luhan asked you while smiling all evilly.

 

“I need to take an hour shower. Right now,” you said with a furrowed brow. Nothing makes you feel more disgusting than a guy touching you.

 

“Come on then, beautiful. You did a good job” Chen said and then quickly put his jacket around your shoulder.

 

“Let’s go home, I think ima throw up,” You said. Chen and Luhan chuckled and immediately Luhan opened an umbrella that he has been holding onto.  

 

“It’s raining” Luhan said and wrap his arms around your shoulder, pulling you into him. Chen quickly opens his umbrella and the three of you start walking out of the club.

 

While walking to Chen’s car, you suddenly spot a familiar male figure standing a few feet away from Chen’s car. In the rain, he is standing there, not moving an inch. He is soaking wet.

 

You keep on staring at the male figure, while Chen and Luhan are casually talking to each other. You kept your gaze on that male figure as you marched towards Chen’s car.

 

As you reach Chen’s car, your gaze grew even bigger towards that figure. Chen quickly pressed the unlock button and the car instantly make a beeping sound, alarming that the car is unlocked. The loud beeping sound make the figure turns to the side and right at that moment, you knew it was him again.

 

Do Kyungsoo.

 

He is standing right there looking at you, both of your eyes locked on each other. Water from his wet hair is dripping down his face. You can’t tell how many drops of water are touching his body. Those cold droplets are dampening his clothes into his skin, prickling in the uncomfortable cold. As you look at his eyes, it was filled with sadness, the feeling of being in another universe and the extremely warm look that it gives you before isn’t there anymore. He continues standing there, as the rains poured steadily over his body. 

 



 

Please give me feedbacks in the comment box guys !

I got all the goosebumps while writing this chapter LOOL it was awks

& Thank you MissGlitterBox & Yuri1213 @Popsicle Graphic Shop for a beautiful poster ^__^

Stay Tuned for CHAPTER 3 GUUYYSS if you want to know what's going to happen to Kyungsoo.

For now, Annyeong ~

 

tumblr_m5gi42slir1rq9zqzo1_500.gif

tumblr_mol1jzpE3X1sr110ao1_250.gif