The talk

Entertain me

Things were very awkward between Tao and Kris. I mean like how would you react if your crush came up to you and kissed you? Probably hyperventilate and faint. But Kris couldn't make himself admit his feelings for Tao.

"Because, the great almighty Kris just can't be gay."

Like of course, Tao is great, Tao is funny, Tao is cute, Tao is y. But he cannot be in love with a guy. No, nuh uh, just NO. 

It was too obvious that Kris was really stressed about it. He spent days alone locked in his room causing Lay to sleep on the coach because no one dared to argue with the great almighty -face Kris. 

Kris lay on his bed, thinking. He already spent 3 days thinking. About the same thing. Because right now the great almighty Kris isn't handling a kiss very well. He enjoyed the kiss. No he loved it. Loved it way too much obviously. 

He just wanted to barge into Tao's room and kiss the daylights out of him and maybe strip him and...

But no. That cannot happen.

"Because he was the great almighty Kris and the great almighty Kris isn't gay."

"Well yes Kris, you made your point." Baekhyun sighed exasperatedly. Kris had repeated the same sentence over 1 million times in the past 3 days. Okay maybe not a million but you know what I mean.

And now, Baekhyun is leaning against his door frame, giving Kris the best 'advice' he had. He didn't get that far because whenever he tried to make Kris admit his feelings, Kris would interrupt saying "the great almighty Kris isn't gay".

"Wu Yi Fan!" Baekhyun shouted and stomped up to Kris, pushing him against the wall. 10 9 (because Tao wouldn't get anywhere near Kris)  heads popped up from outside, eager to see the brave one who dared to use force on Kris. But then again, Baekhyun did learn Hapkido, so it shouldn't be a problem. 

"I swear if you tell me that your not gay one more time, I'm gonna rip off your balls." Baekhyun's face was red. He was obviously really pissed.

"But he doesn't have any. Because if he had balls, he and Tao would be a couple now," Chanyeol chipped in.

If Kris wasn't in this horrible mood, EXO would have 2 less members. But Kris just didn't have the energy to fight with Baekhyun. So he just pushed Baekhyun away and lay back down in his bed.

"Guys, its not gonna work this way," Suho pipped up. Leave it to Suho to solve all problems.

"Okay guys out now, let the leaders have a talk." Suho shooed everyone out of the room and locked it.

"Now Kris. Tell me, what's bothering you?"

"Argh. It just I know Tao is really nice. Like how I really like being with him. When his eating, when his singing/rapping, when his dancing, when his showering-" Kris felt his face heat up when he realised what he said. Suho raised an eyebrow but motioned for Kris to continue.

"So when he ki..ki- kissed me, it was like a shock. I can't say it wasn't good. Like dayum, Tao's an amazing kisser. And his lips are so soft. But," Kris put an emphasize on the word "but". "The great almighty Kris is not gay. Period."

Suho burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, leaving Kris clueless and flabbergasted. When Suho finally got over his little joke and could breathe again which was like 100 years later, he said, "Kris, nothing is wrong with being gay."

"Everything is wrong with it. Like see how society judges homos and and I'm an idol. I have an image to hold up." Kris spluttered.

"But what they don't know won't hurt them," Suho said in a cheeky voice.


Guiseeeeee I'm back ;; Did you miss me. I was studying and too lazy to update

Sorry for short and y chpt

But enjoy <3

Comment, Subscribe and upvote~