A not-so deep dark secret

Entertain me

Guess what guys???? It's a double update chyeahh. Come on everybody, put yo hands in the air!!! 


"Hyung?" Kai knocked on Suho's door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." Came the muffled reply. 

Kai pushed the door open and shuffled in to the room. He plonked himself down on Suho's bed where Lay was laying. [See what I did there??] 

"Lay hyung. What are you doing here?" Kai asked, glancing suspciously at Lay's flushed face.

"Oh nothing. Just hangin' with Suho."

"Did I... interrupt something? 

"No, no. Of course not." The two denied a bit too enthusiastically. 

"Ok then. Lay hyung could you go out for a while? I like to talk to Suho in private." Kai requested.

"Why can't I hear. This is MY room." Lay insisted.

"Hyung please."

"Just go Lay. He looks really despo," Suho intervened. Lay let out a sigh but gave in and trugded out of the room. Once Lay was out of the room, crouching behind the door, trying to hear their conversation, Suho gave Kai a questioning look. 

"Hyung, I'm confused." 

"About what?"

"Well, you know... Kyungsoo hyung... he kinda...-"

"Kinda what?"

"He... kissed me."

"He what?" Suho couldn't contained his surprise and yelled. Kai covered his ears and winced at the loudness.

"Ah, sorry" Suho quickly apologized. "Now, continue. I want every detail on what happened."

"Well Kyungsoo hyung started avoiding me a few days ago after the MV filming. I felt really bad about it so I asked him why today. And he told me he didn't like the way I kissed the girl."

"She has a name Kai."

"That's not the main point dammit."

"Well fine. Continue."

"Yeah then he yelled at me for being dense and stupid. And he pushed me against the wall and just... just... I didn't even know he had that in him." Kai mumbled.

"Wow."

"Hyung, that's not helping."

"I never thought that this would happen. I mean like if Baek told me that Yeol kissed him, that would be perfectly fine. But Kyungsoo?"

"Wait... Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung arae in a relationship?"

"Yeah duh. You didn't know? They are practically their lungs out everyday in their room! You really are dense Kai."

"Shut up! Get back to the point."

"Ok. So basically I thought that you would be the one to make the first move not Kyungsoo, this is really shocking."

"What? Me?"

Suho facepalmed himself. 

"Kai, it's so obvious I think even Manager hyung realised it and you don't even know?"

"Know what?"

"OMG Kai. You're in love with Kyungsoo."

"WHAT?? SInce when? How come you knew? Wait.. no this is... I thought..."

"Kai, you're really some dip . You are like so caring towards Kyung, protecting him. You know even our director realised. He made you get angry at Lu for hurting Kyung. Does anything click now?"

"So you are saying that I... love Kyungsoo."

"Yeah."

"Then why did-" Kai's hand subconsciously moved to his lips where the tingling feeling of Kyungsoo warm lips still remain.

"You got that feeling right. Like something shooting through you, like you're flying or high on drugs. See told ya you love him." 

"How the hell did you know?"

"I'm a genius remember?"

"Hyung, did you experience it before?"

"Sure did."

"With who?"

"Who else? Lay of course."

"What? Since when did all our members turn gay?"

"Not all. As far as I know, it's only Baekyeol, me and Lay.. Oh and you two."

"Hyung..."

"Yes."

"I love him. I really do."

"Of course. I'm always right."

"Hyung, I want more."

"I knew you had a rough ual side to you..."

"What the hyung."

"All the fans think of you as some -freak that Kyung and fangirls everyday."

"Why do you even know this hyung."

"Because I'm not as innocent as I seem."

"Eww hyung."

"Come on. I know you're planning to tie Kyung to the bed and slowly rip of his clothes."

"Hey, that's a great idea."

"Yeah. So why don't you run along and go find some string. And don't forget the lube."

"Yes, that's what I'll do. Thanks hyung."

Lay watched as Kai rushed out of the room. He had only been able to catch a few phrases and being as dense as Kai, he had no idea what was going on. He quickly entered the room where Suho was waiting for him. Suho wrapped him hands around Lay waist and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Lay asked.

"Oh nothing much. Just some Kaisoo problems."

"So they are together now?"

"Yeah."

"That's so cute."

"You know what gonna be even more cute?"

"What?"

"You and me, ..."

"You have such a dirty mind Suho... And I like it."



/y fangirl thoughts.... Haha hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you like this story why don't press that little arrow next to the title? And never forget to comment ;)