Goodbye & Hello

Lucifer's Mission
"Your ready. Good Luck. I love you Kyungmi." He gasped and fell to the ground. 
Kyungmi closed her eyes, holding the tears in. 
 
Everything was silent. The bloody battlefield was cleared up. All Kyungmi heard was one clapping. 
"I'm very impressed. I never knew I had made a demon like you." Lucifer complimented. 
"Thank you." Kyungmi stated coldly. 
"Now. You have seen her skill. We obviously know who is my new personal demon. You may leave now. I have to talk to Kyungmi personally." Lucifer commanded. 
Everyone left the room while whispering about Kyungmi. 
"Do you know all the wonderful advantages you get as my personal demon?" Lucifer asked.
"Yes. My brother spoke of it once." Kyungmi replied. 
"Yes. You will get so much power and have the ability to go to Planet Earth for all your missions. Since I am in a rush. I will have to send you to Earth immediately. You will have to kill as many people mysteriously and bring them to Hell then, I'll take care of the rest. Now, be aware of angels. They are pretty adapt to the Planet Earth life so they blend in pretty easily. Since this is your first time, cover up your face when you are departing Hell. The angels hang out around the barrier of Hell and Planet Earth for Demons. You wouldn't want them to know your face. If you catch an angel, immediately send them to Hell. Angels are very powerful. I can gain so much power from them. Well you shall go now. Remember to take lots of weapons, especially the most deadly ones. I'll contact you more when your at Planet Earth" Lucifer explained. 
Kyungmi took all the information in and went to her apartment. It was very nice-built because of her brother's high position. She got out all the deadly weapons her brother owned. She wrapped them around her body and put a black suit on top. Then she went to an empty dark room. There was a jewelry box on a shelf. She opened it up and there was an old silver bracelet with a half heart charm. 
...
Everything was bright. She heard her brother rant about it, how he absolutely abhorred it, but on the other hand, she loved it. She saw creatures flash on from here to there. She froze. The creatures were coming closer and closer. Her eyes widened and she sprinted on the clouds. 
 
Calm down. If you keep going, you'll find a grass field. Then, there will be an old door - open that door.
Your destination is right there.  
 
She froze once again. She heard a voice in her head. Was she going crazy? Was it Lucifer? Did the creatures hear it too?
 
"It's a demon! Go get it!" A voice interrupted her thoughts. The creatures caught up to her. They got a vague glance of the demon. They all froze and gasped.
"I-is that.."
The demon gasped and found the grass field and jumped down from the clouds. She abruptly opened the door and entered, firmly slamming the door behind her. 
 
You scared me over there. Gosh. Be more careful will you?
 
Kyungmi grabbed her head and fell to the ground. Her head was in huge pain. She slowly got up and looked around the place she was at. It was a dark small room. She saw another door and opened the door. She stumbled out and slammed onto a dirty pavement. She looked behind her and the door was camouflaging with the bushes and old branches. She got up and brushed the dirt particles off of her. An apple rolled to her. She threw it up with her right foot and caught it with her left hand swiftly.
"Young Lady! Young Lady!" 
She turned around and saw an old woman. Kyungmi's head hurt again and she stumbled to the ground. She heard the old woman rush up to her. 
"Are you okay?" The old woman whispered. 
Kyungmi opened her eyes and saw the old woman looking down at her with worried eyes. Her vision was hazy and eventually everything went black. 
 
....
 
"She's here." He spoke. 
"Who is she?" One asked. 
"Someone that even Fate is afraid of. Very dangerous, but very predictable." He replied
"Then how does that make her dangerous if she's predictable?" One asked. 
"She's a trouble maker. Not those immature ones. Those dangerous ones. She's predictable because everyone knows her future." He replied. 
"Then why is Fate afraid of her My Lord? Everyone knows what's going to happen to her anyways." One stated. 
"Because. Because Fate wants game, but never receives it from her. Whatever Fate does to her, it's always the same outcome. Always. But she's also apart of Fate's favorite couple." He spoke. 
"Fate's favorite couple?!" One gasped. 
"Yes." He replied.
"Who is she My Lord?" One asked. 
"She's a demon." He replied, but there was a sparkle in his eye that told more.
 
...
 
She slowly opened her eyes and observed her surroundings. Everything was small and old. She slowly got up and saw the old woman cooking some porridge. The woman turned around and her expression changed. 
"Oh! You're finally awake! Here I'm almost done!" The woman sang. 
Kyungmi just stared at the woman doing her work. Finally the woman was done and poured the porridge in a bowl. 
"Come here!" She ordered.
Kyungmi got up and saw that she was still in her black uniform. She slowly went to the table.  
"Eat now before it gets cold!" The lady ordered. 
Kyungmi just stared at the lady. 
"Tsk. Your just like your brother aren't you?" 
"My brother? You know him?"
"Yes. Your brother. Park Minho isn't it? He seems like a cold lad, but he's a good lad in the inside. He said he wouldn't come back next time and a new one would come. I'm guessing that's you. You have the same suit on too. You guys look very similar too. You're very beautiful. You guys must have a great bloodline." The old lady spoke. 
Kyungmi waited for more. 
"He told me to take great care of you. Great care. That you were special. More special than him." 
"Do you know what we are?" Kyungmi interrogated. 
"Yes I do." 
"And you're not scared?"
"I'm not. I respect what you lads do and what everyone else does." 
"So you wouldn't care if I just killed you on the spot?" 
"No I would not care because that's what Fate decided for me."
Kyungmi stopped asking questions and ate her porridge, a sign of trust. After finishing, the old lady cleaned it all up. 
"Fate.. Fate is a very funny thing you know. Very funny indeed." The old lady muttered. 
 
....
 

Hey guys~! I hope you guys are enjoying the story and I hope I'm not boring you guys to death.. But don't worry Luhannie will be coming up in a bit~!