Chosen

Lucifer's Mission
"Park Minho DEAD?! What happened?!" Lucifer roared.
His voice reverberated through the whole palace. 
"H-he was killed by Fighter Angels." One whimpered. 
"FIGHTER ANGELS?!!" His voice boomed.
Everyone in the room flinched. 
"I need to find another replacement immediately! Being me the BEST fighter demons there are!" He commanded. 
"Y-yes Lucifer!" They went to work immediately. 
Everyday a 500 demons were brought to Lucifer's palace to be tested. They had to go through a heavy test. A test that one lived or died. It was 5 days and 2,500 demons had died. 
"How could this happen?! ALL the demons that you have brought to me had ALL DIED!! Are you sure that they were the best?!" Lightening flashed. After Lucifer had calmed down, an Offical Demon had gave him a report.
"S-Sir Lucifer! Demon Soo Man has not returned! He was in the search for a good fighter demon and has not returned since the first day of the search!" One reported. 
Just as he said that. The heavy doors of the testing room opened. 
"Sir Lucifer! I have found your next personal demon!" Soo Man called out filled confidence. 
"Bring that demon in." Lucifer ordered, perking interest from the other Offical Demons. 
A demon covered in a black cloak, giving offs mysterious aura, came forward. 
"Take off your cloak!" One ordered. 
The demon did as it was told and revealed a girl. Gasps filled the room. 
"Demon Soo Man! How could you bring a female demon to this test?! Have you lost your mind?!" One scolded.
"Sir Lucifer, watching it going through your test will be a waste of time!" One stated.
The others protested in agreement. 
The girl smirked. 
"Sir Lucifer," She spoke. The protesting continued, covering up the girl. 
The girl stomped on the ground with her left foot. The whole ground shaked, making the demons fall onto the ground except Lucifer. She glared at all the demons. The demons all abruptly stopped their protests and blankly stared at the girl in amusement. 
"Sir Lucifer. I have heard that my brother Demon Park Minho has deceased. I have came here to take his place." She stated confidently. 
"You are his sister?!" all of the Offical Demons asked. 
"Yes I am." She replied not even changing an expression. 
"Sir Lucifer. I will prove to you that I am your best choice." She vowed. 
"And if you die? Then what?" One scoffed.
"If I die during this examination, you torture me every single day and then burn me into flames. I will become your experiment doll." She stated. 
Everyone gasped. Being tortured and burned was the worst way of being killed. And on top of that becoming a experiment doll is a demon's worst nightmare. (A/N : demons never die unless an angel kills you. I mean when I say killed/deceased/died it means they are going to be reborn again as a baby demon and start their life as a whole different demon, unless Lucifer prevents that death from happening.) 
Lucifer was impressed. Demons never declared to become an experiment doll.
"Fine. Go ahead. take the test if you may wish. You're digging your own grave." Lucifer stated, observing the girl. The girl nodded her head and the examination began.
In the first part, Black objects with sharp points started attacking her. Out of the black object came out knifes and swords. She swiftly moved pass them. In the second part, 10 dummies were present. She had knifes with her, from the black objects, and started slicing the dummies up. The dummies started the attack her even though they were sliced up. The last dummy left, tried to rip her head off her body and had a hold of her. She tried to move, but she was in a headlock. She got the knife and stabbed the dummy from behind. The dummy finally fell to the ground. All that was left was the final part, the most difficult part. The demon was already stabbed by the dummy on her side and black blood was gushing out. As she slightly limped she continued on. The next part was very cruel. Too cruel. Minho, her dead brother was alive, well back from the dead. He was a ghost. He smirked at her. She felt her world crash. It was either her or her brother died. She glanced at Lucifer and saw him smirking. He would do this. But since Minho was dead, it wouldn't matter to her. He wasn't the real Minho. They ran towards each other. Minho obviously had an advantage. He was stronger, but she had skill. She wanted to end this as quickly as possible. She stabbed Minho where the Fighter Angels would have attacked to kill him, his neck. The neck was the weakest point for demons. Minho stumbled onto the ground while coughing out blood. The ghost glared at the demon and smirked. Then, the real Minho appeared. 
"Your ready. Good Luck. I love you Kyungmi." He gasped and fell to the ground. 
Kyungmi closed her eyes, holding the tears in. With herself killing her "brother" what else could she not do? What could have been more important than her brother to her? She was offical ready for anything. Anything. 
....