Secret Weapon

I'll Prove You Wrong

 

"So have you heard back from SM yet?" Jessie's friend Kayleigh joked.
"Shut up! It's not funny!" Jessie snapped back. "What if they actually did look at it...what if they showed it to EXO and they laughed at me? OMG they're probably making fun of me! Calling me stupid!"
"Hey well think of it this way, at least EXO knows you exist...isn't that what you wanted?" Kayleigh asked. 
"Yeah but not like that! I wanted to be sitting in a cafe and Tao OR Kris or Kai! oh my god Kai! Would come rushing in screaming 'I LOVE YOU! I never thought love at first sight was real but now I believe! Come! Lets get married!' And we would live happily ever after living in a mansion where the rest of EXO would be our maids AND WEAR THAT CUTE LITTLE MAID OUTFITS!! ooo they would look just adorable!!!" Jessie said dreamily. Kayleigh burst into fits of laughter. "What? It could happen? You never know!" Jessie exclaimed.
"First! thats just plain weird to have EXO, who are MALES in maid outfits and secondly! I think you and I both know that's never gonna happen in any universe" Kayleigh spoke through her laughter.
"Whatever" Jessie sighed. 
"Come on let's watch it one more time! Please!" Kayleigh begged.
"No! I'd rather poop in my hands and clap than watch that again! I'm going home, I need to be in for supper"
"Umm...That was gross...but okay OH and try not to make anymore of them amazing videos for SM" Kayleigh laughed up her best friends embarrassment.
"Screw you!" Jessie screamed back as she walked towards her house.
"Love you too!" Kayleigh continued to laugh.
 
As Jessie walked into her house and walked into her bed room just to slam herself down on the bed she couldn't get over the fact of how stupid she was to even think about making that video. With a sigh she opened her laptop screen, checked her twitter, checked for any new episodes of running man to be out and any new good fanfics to read! 
-you have a new email- notification came on the screen. "Probably just spam again" Jessie sighed. She clicked on the email which read.
'Dear Lee Jessie
We watched your video. It was...amazing...a little odd but still amazing! We don't normally answer back to auditions out of Asia but we thought we would give you a chance. Call the number at the end of this immediately! We have business to discuss.
Yours truly Lee Soo Man'
 
"Umm what? Is this? No? What?" Jessie couldn't let this set in her head, what was going on? Is this for real? She picked up her phone and called Kayleigh. 
"Yeah hello? Did you send me an email pretending to be SM? Not cool!" 
"Umm what? Dude this is the 21st century! You're probably the only one who even still checks their email! Why would I make one!?" Kayleigh explained.
"Okay whatever bye!" Jessie hung up the phone. Moved back on her chair and just stared at the screen for a good 2 minutes. This has to be a joke...
"I know a way to find out! I'll call the number!" She picked up her phone again and dialled the number given in the email. It rung for a while. With every ring her heart went a bit crazier. 
"Neh yobosayyo?" A deep voice spoke from the other end of the phone.
"Umm hello? This is Jessie.."
"BWO!? WEY!?" The manly voice screamed. "YA! Nan papa!! (Oi! I'm busy!)
"Oh..um nan... Jessie...saram?" Jessie used any random korean words she could to attempt to make a sentence they could understand.
"Umm did you just say you live in Jessie? HA! Don't worry we'll work on your korean later! You're the Jessie from the video right? Haha! Good one! Don't worry everything is sorted! Pack your bags! You've got a one way ticket to Korea! And I'm not taking no as an answer!"
"But-I" Jessie tried to get a word in.
"Don't you worry I've spoke to your mother and she is fine with it, in fact I'm pretty sure she wants you gone! HA! Be ready for tomorrow 5pm! We won't be late! Cause you! You are my secret weapon!" The long tone went and the call was over.
"Wait...he spoke English!? I'm an idiot!" Jessie laughed and sat back in her chair for a few moments not taking in what had just been said to her. "WIAT WHAT!? IM GOING TO KOREA!? What!? How!? No! I can't! But I do love Korea...NO WHAT AM I SAYING!" She shut her laptop and ran into her bed without thinking anymore of it and went to sleep.
 
The next day she hesitated for a while whilst secretly staring at the clock. 4pm. Hmm is this real? Can I really be getting picked up and shipped to Korea!? No. Of course not that's silly... But what if I do... Jessie kept thinking this over and over which used up the time. 4.59pm. "See I knew it was just a stupid joke haha!" She thought. Just then there were 3 bangs on the door. She got up in a shock and walked towards the door. Bang! Bang! Bang! "Ya! Jessie!" Another manly scream came from the other side. 
"This is actually for real? OMG! What!? What am I doing there is a korean at the other side of my door and I'm ignoring him!?" She ran to the door and threw it open. 
"Jessie! Waaaaaa you look better in person...especially with all that marker pen off your face HA!" The muscly man that stood in front of her said. "So! Where's your stuff?"
"I never packed...I thought this was a joke" she said.
"What!? SM never joke around!" He sighed and pushed her aside and went straight to her room. A few moments later he appeared with two luggage bags. "Don't worry we'll buy you the rest of anything you need when we get there."
"Hey wait no! I'm not going! I don't wanna! And you can't make me!" Jessie screamed.
"Oh come on! You're really important to the company right now! We need you!" The man said.
"No! I don't care how important I am to whatever! I said no!" She continued.
The man reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone and started to dial. The phone rang and once it had been answered he whispered a few korean word down it and then he pushed the phone onto Jessie's ear. "YA! PALLI!! (Hurry) I want to see you in person!" A very very deep voice spoke. The phone rustled. "Jeshie... Tharanghae" there was a cute giggle and the phone hung up.
"Now will you come?" The man asked.
"How was that meant to change my mind? That was just a bunch of girls screaming down a phone!" Jessie was still screaming. 
"Umm...no... That Jessie, was EXO. I figured since you sang..well made fun of their song for your audition, you liked them, so I figured they could change your mind for me." He explained.
"That...was...EXO? THE ONE AND ONLY EXO!? OMG I JUST CALLED EXO GIRLS! Nooooo!! Omg of course!!! The deep voice! CHANYEAOL!! OMG the lisp in saranghae! The most adorable lisp ever! SEHUN! I heard it! Live! To me! Just for me! OMG my feels! I can't contain my feels right now! What is happening!? They! EXO! Know I exist! Aaaaaaaaaaah!!" After all the fangirling, Jessie came back to find that she was already in the car with the man driving. "You done? Whilst you were talking about your umm... Feels? Something like that, I guessed that you agreed then so we're on our way!"
 
A few hours past. Went through the airport. Got on the plane. And now all she had to do was wait.
 
"This is it. The moment I've been waiting for! I! Jessie Lee will finally get to meet my future husband...and maids! My dream come true!!" Jessie screamed at the top of her lungs.
Shut up and sit down! Nobody cares about your dream maids you weirdo!" A girl screamed back. She forgot she was on a plane. So she sat down put on her headphones and waited cause in a couple of hours she would be standing in the same room as EXO and they will love her...she hoped.
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
So that's the second Chapter done! Thank you for reading! Subscribe and comment? Please :) in the next one EXO WILL be in the entire thing. CHAPTER 3 COMING TOMORROW!!! <3!