SMs Joke

I'll Prove You Wrong

"Okay only a few more minutes! Kyaaaaa!" Jessie screamed down at her computer screen, she had stayed up till early in the morning just to watch EXO perform their comeback song Wolf live. "Urg I hate time zones! Why can't I just live in Korea -.- things would be much easier!"

The music bank theme tune started. "OMG OMG OMG aaaaaaaah!" Jessie began to have the biggest fangirl moment of her life. She waited and waited for the other groups to sing their song and be done so she go crazy for EXO. The moment came when they finally came on and Jessie started going crazier than the people that are actually there. "Aaksmfksnaksm MAMA MAMA!!!" She wasn't really good with pronouncing the Korean words, well unless it was SARANGHAE OPPA which seems to be the only thing she can say without having to stop mid sentence to correct herself.

Her love for EXO was crazy. You would think she loved them more than her own family! But of course to her family they were just "these Chinese boys that dance about and sing and look Girly" which really annoyed Jessie when they said that. She would stay up all night watching their shows, bts of music videos, plan to write a letter to SM telling them to stop making the fans wait for their comeback and just do it already! Hell she even downloaded all the videos of them to her iPod...including the teaser...all of them just to have a reason to ignore her teachers in classes.

*sigh* "Now what do I do with my life.." Jessie moaned as EXO left the stage. "Great now I'm bored again..." Jessie went onto SMs YouTube page and began watching all the videos possible that included any of EXO. "Hmm I wonder if SM have an official site!?" She had never really payed attention to SM before EXO came along. With a click of a few buttons, she was on! 'Global Audition'? She seemed confused at this...if it was global audition then if foregin people joined and became apart of a group then it wouldn't really be K pop ... Just pop... She clicked on the link and read through the instructions. "Oooooohhh have to be born in Asia? Shocker SM...ruling out all the foreign fans" she thought to herself. "Hmm even if I did make an audition they would take one look at me and then delete it. Hmm should I? Naaaah that's stupid...OH maybe I can just make a silly one...just messing around, give whoever looks at it a laugh!"

She ran about her room looking for her video camera and continuing to attempt to find a spot in her room when it would sit just right. She picked out her favourite song 'Mama' by, of course, EXO and proceeded to lip sync the words, make the craziest faces, do the weirdest dance moves and with what seemed like a good idea, she drew on her face and started screaming along with Kai...which didn't look too good... She finished it, filled in the forms and had it ready to send to the SM email. "Should I really send it? I mean they won't even look at it right? Once they see that I'm just a 16 year old British girl...they won't even watch till the end or anything... I'm just your average looking girl, not unique in any way... Hey I've came this far so I'm gonna see it through!" He hand hovered over the send button. "NO! I'm not gonna send it... I can't...what if they find it hilarious and show it to EXO and they make fun of me and I just look like a joke?" Her hand was still on the same position, hovering over the mouse on the send button. "Okay I'm not gonna do it" just then her mum came crashing through the door screaming "JESSIE!" Which had gave her a fright making her hand jerk forward pressing the mouse...which meant that the video had actually sent! "OMG mum why would you do that!? What do you want!?" Jessie screamed. "Well nothing now... Doesn't matter!" Jessie's mum said leaving the room laughing. 

"OMG no...this can't be happening...there has to be a way to somehow delete this! What am I saying!? It's sent I can't do nothing now! I'm gonna be the joke of SM" she said whilst closing her laptop slowly.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so first chapter done! It would mean a lot if you Subscribed and/or Commented, the feedback really helps me :') and the next chapter WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!!! AND it will be a lot lot better than this one, this was just the introduction! :D THANK YOU! :')