Two.

the boys are waiting.
Please log in to read the full chapter

oh my god first of all, i'm so sorry that it took me so long to update this story! I have to be the laziest writer ever, orz.

I also wanna thank all people who subscribed my crappy fanfic and left so nice comments! You guys are awesome! C:

 

 

 

“The milkshake's really yummy by the way! Great job, hyung~”

That made Kyungsoo blush. The oldest of the four coughed, trying to act as normal as he could after watching Tao doing something that, indeed, nasty. He also tried his best at ignoring the tingling sensation that currently spread in his lower regions.

 

 

 

 

“.. Thanks I guess..” Kyungsoo's gaze was strictly directed at the laminate floor.

“Aish lemme also try a bit” Jongin finally let go of Kyungsoo and walked over to the mixer, pushing Tao out of the way as he did so.

 

“What? No! Do you even realize how gross that is?!” Kyungsoo shouted horrified before he added “Just use the glasses for god's sake”

 

“What the ? Hyung,that's not how you should treat your favourite dongsaeng.” Jongin pouted.

Tao on the other hand just chuckled at that. “In what dimension would you be Kyungie's favourite dongsaeng? please.”

“? Says the one who just blew his own finger.”

 

“Guys!” It was the oldest of the four who decided that it was finally enough. “Just drink my damn milkshake and get out, will you?!” Kyungsoo rubbed his temples as he wordlessly placed one glass after another in front of the maknaes.

 

 

A low giggle rang out. “Man, shouldn't I be the lively one here?”

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't even try to fight a groan this time. Wasn't it enough that he was harassed by the three youngest of the group?

Was is really necessary for Chanyeol to join them? And oh my god, was that Baekhyun standing behind him?

 

Why?

 

“Did you guys plan this? Don't you usually sleep like until dinner?” Kyungsoo glared at the two new interferers. He knew that the noises the maknaes made probably woke them up, but still, he was pissed because his favourite time ever was disturbed. Or well, more like wrecked.

 

“Man, chill out. How are we supposed to sleep when you're

Please log in to read the full chapter