One.

the boys are waiting.
Please log in to read the full chapter

6AM

 

Kyungsoo hummed to himself as he threw another banana slice in the mixer.

 

It was silent in the dorm kitchen. His lips curled into a slight smile. He missed this silence.

 

No noise, no shrieking, only the sound of Kyungsoo making his favourite banana milkshake.

 

His band members who were usually the reason for aforementioned noise and shrieking were still asleep. No one of them would even dare to get up at such an unholy time; even more if it was one of their rare free days.

But not Kyungsoo. He would savour every moment without the members. If he didn't he'd probably go nuts at some time or another.

 

 

This time god didn't seem to have mercy on him though.

 

 

Kyungsoo cringed as he heard footsteps coming closer to the kitchen.

 

Why is it always me?

 

Shortly after a rainbow haired boy entered the room, totally oblivious of that he just ruined Kyungsoo's precious alone time.

 

“Sehun-ah? Since when are you up so early?”

Sehun just blinked, probably too tired to answer the question and seated himself right beside Kyungsoo. A little bit too near beside Kyungsoo for the olders liking.

 

A growling.

 

“Are you hungry?” Kyungsoo looked over to Sehun, who currently had his eyes closed.

“Yah! Just go back to your room if you are that sleepy!” At times like this he really felt like the Umma of the group. And again, Sehun didn't reply. The only sound that escaped the maknae's lips was a low groan, followed by a barely understandable mutter.

“What? Sorry I don't speak drowsy”

Sehun whined before he finally opened his eyes again, his head still rested on his arms though.

“I said that I'd be fine with Hyung sharing his milkshake with me”

 

said what?!

 

Kyungsoo was internally screaming. Not his precious milkshake.

This couldn't be really happening, could it? What did he do to deserve something like this? Was it because he used Tao's Wushu sticks to kill that one bug last week?

 

A loud noise interrupted Kyungsoo's thou

Please log in to read the full chapter