You're Welcome

My Darabie

"Maybe that's what love is. Having someone who guides you through different experiences, coaxes you to try news things but still makes you feel safe."

Jae’s POV

It’s been a week since the incident. Dara is slowly getting used in living in my pad. She doesn’t wear my clothes anymore since my sister gave her clothes that took over half of my closet. It’s still strange to see her clothes in my closet, but somehow I didn’t mind it. Dara still sleeps in my bed and I am not complaining. At all. We had come to a silent agreement to sleep together though there’s still the pillow barrier but that never stopped me to get tangled with her every morning. It’s good that Dara is a heavy sleeper so before she wakes up I untangle myself and reluctantly move back to my right position. It was weird how I feel so comfortable sleeping with her. Somehow, it felt right living with her. I smiled when I remembered what happened 6 days ago.

FLASHBACK

‘My prince! Help! There’s a snake!’, I heard Dara scream as she came out the bathroom with my bathrobe swallowing her form.

‘Where?!’, I asked as I tried to ignore her state. Wait, how can there be a snake here?

‘There!’, she said as she pointed at the shower head. I looked at her scared expression and laughed. I laughed so hard that I felt tears running down my cheeks.

‘P-prince?’, she looked at me adorably with confusion written on her face.

‘Dara, that’s a shower head’, I said after wiping the tears from my eyes.

‘What is a shower head? And may I know this small well doing here?’, she asked as she now pointed at the toilet.

‘A shower head is where the water goes through. It’s like rain and that’s where you shower or wash yourself if you don’t want to use the bath tub. And this is not a small well, it’s a thing called toilet where you take care of your business’, I explained as I clipped her hair back from her face. I observed her confused face turn to recognition.

‘Oh’, she simply replied and I chuckled.

‘Yes “oh”. There has been many changes and since you, princess, was always in the living room you never saw what a bathroom is’, I stated softly as I smiled at her.

‘Hmm so how do I use this thing called “shower head” and “toilet”?’, she asked and I smiled at how normal things seems so abnormal to her. 

‘After you have done your business, you wash yourself with the bidet’, I instructed as I showed her the bidet that is placed beside the toilet, ’then you plush the toilet with this button’, I pointed towards the button above the toilet, ‘and with the shower you push this button to bring the water out and then twist this handle to turn it warm or cold’, I explained and showed a demonstration so she can understand better, ‘do you get it now?’, I asked with a soft smile.

‘Yes, thank you very much, my prince’, she said with a breath-taking smile.

‘You’re always welcome’, I responded before leaving her on her own. Thankfully, she quickly figured it out and had her shower without trouble.

FLASHBACK ENDS

It makes me smile whenever I remembered it.

‘Hyung, why are you grinning like an idiot?’, I heard Junsu asked completely ruining my flashback. I scowled at him. If you’re wondering, I have a photoshoot today with the guys. At first I was reluctant on leaving Dara alone but she said that she will be fine since my sister will visit her anyway so she has company until I come back.

‘And now it’s replaced with an ugly scowl’, he added and I was about to strangle him when Yoochun butted in.

‘Shut it, Su, if you don’t want to get strangled!’, Yoochun chuckled.

‘Hey I was just asking!’, Junsu defended.

‘Hyung you shouldn’t have added the “ugly scowl” part!’, Changmin stated as he laughed.

‘But it’s true!’, Junsu replied.

‘Stop provoking him Junsu! Anyway care to tell us what’s in your mind, Jae?’, Yunho asked as he headlock Junsu.

‘It’s nothing’, I mumbled avoiding their curious looks.

‘Oh, Jae! I bought the new phone, here!’, my manager yelled as he came towards me with a paper bag.

‘Thanks, hyung’, I thanked him before accepting it. He just nodded before going towards the photographer so he can inform him that we will be taking our leave now. I turned around to see my group looking at me with raised eyebrows.

‘What?’, I asked.

‘Is that a new phone?’, Yoochun asked.

‘Yeah and?’, I responded.

‘Jae, you already have 2 phones so why do you need a third one?’, Yunho asked.

‘Yeah and you barely use them anyway, hyung’, Junsu seconded.

‘That is true’, Changmin followed.

‘I just wanted to buy a new one and beside I’m using my own money’, I told them. Why are they so suspicious of me?

‘Ok..’, they all chorused but I can tell they were still suspicious of me.

When we finished our schedule I rushed to go home. I can’t wait for Dara to have her own phone. I bet she will be amazed.

‘Princess, I’m home!’, I called out as I step into my pad. I heard soft patter of footsteps and there I saw Dara wearing an apron underneath her leggings and my shirt. She looks so cute.

‘Good evening, my prince. How was your day?’, she asked softly with a sweet smile.

‘It was good, how about yours? And is that my shirt?’, I asked as I went closer to her.

‘Oh it was good! Princess Sooyoung showed me how to use your T.V. properly and we watched your drama as well. And um… I was too uncomfortable with the clothes Princess Sooyoung which are too revealing and uncomfortable so I took one of your shirt. I will wash it and—‘, she meekly explained.

‘Nah its fine you can keep it. It’s ok if you borrow some more, I have lots of t-shirt anyway’, I cut her off with a smile before shoving her the paper bag.

‘What is this, my prince?’, she looked at the bag with curiosity but instead of answering immediately I pushed her into the living room before sitting us on the couch.

‘Open it’, I finally answered her. She was hesitant at first before getting the box out of the bag. Slowly, she opened the box.

‘Prince, is this what you call a “phone”?’, she asked looking up at me while holding the phone with both of her hands.

‘Yup! Do you know how to use it?’, I asked her but she just shook her head softly.

'I have seen everyone using this small box as means of communication', she explained. 

‘I’ll show you’, I smiled at her before explaining to her what a “phone” can do. We created her password and then I put my number, my parents and my sister’s. I showed her how to text and how to call. I also got my phone out and showed her how to face-time with me. I made some faces at her while she just look back, giggling. I also took picture of both of us. I put one as her wallpaper. It was a picture of me pouting while she giggled behind me. I also put it as a wallpaper in my private phone. For an hour we spent time using our phone before eating dinner. And after that we continued playing with our phone as we lay side by side in my bed.

‘Thank you, my prince’, she told me softy after I turned off the lights.

‘You’re welcome, princess’, I smiled into the darkness before falling asleep.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kyaaa I just wished this happens into reality!

For theain's sake! Please make them together!

Anyways enough of my delu~ >.<

This is the last update for this week~ 

hope you enjoyed it guys! SEE YA!~

-Love, Rako-chii~