2/2

Mask
Please log in to read the full chapter

He could hear whispers and laughs in the whole school,everyone was talking about what happened two days ago.Some who couldn’t come are learning from their friends.They share photos of what happened and then post them on Twitter or Facebook with the title “Best party ever”.

But from Mir’s eyes we could see that some girls and boys have partners,maybe they fall in love there and now they are together.He could see girl kissing a girl and boy kissing a boy,but who will judge them,everyone has the right to love whoever they want even if it’s from the same .No one has the right to tell them who they will love,because they have rights to love freely.

Mir was walking thru the long hallway looking everywhere just to see him,but no luck this time.Maybe he is sick or he is with his stupid girlfriend,but who knows,everyone was now busy with love,with friendship,with gossip and some with studying.

Mir walked a little more before he found a big crowd surrounding someone and gossiping to each other.He thought he shouldn’t be staying here,but he heard him and decided to pass through the crowd.And then he saw him not just him but his girlfriend was there too,and from his view it seems that they fight for something.

“How could you do this to me?How could you just kiss her and pretend that nothing happened!?” Lee Joon’s girlfriend shouted.

But Joon stayed quiet looking everywhere expect her,he wasn’t sure how to answer that.He actually enjoyed the kiss but he wasn’t sure if it’s a girl or a boy.The voice of the owner was stuck in his mind and the kiss was replayed so much times that he thought he was insane.

“So you won’t answer me huh!Okay that’s it I’m breaking up with you,don’t you dare to look after me,you stupid idiot!” And then she left passing next to Mir leaving something behind her.He took it and he almost died right there.It was a photo were he kissed Joon on the lips.He looked up looking straight in his eyes,he could see that he was debating whether he should follow her or let her be.

Joon of course didn’t expect to be met with a gorgeous eyes,it was like he had seen them from somewhere.His gaze travelled down and he saw the boy was holding the picture of him and the other boy/girl kissing.He left a deep sigh and walked towards the younger boy.

For a moment Mir thought he was daydreaming when Joon walked towards him with a smile,a sad smile.

“I’m sorry that you have to see such unpleasant view.” Mir was so confused why Joon would decide to talk to him,especially after this fight with his now ex.

“Oh,it was nothing.” Mir was debating right now should he give him the photo or not. “Uhm I think this is yours.

Please log in to read the full chapter