1/1

Mask
Please log in to read the full chapter

The loud music can be heard outside and no one complained about it.Everyone was inside,dancing,drinking and maybe kissing that could turn into something more.The music was so loud that,they couldn't hear their own minds,the bass of the music makes them dance more,but who cares anyway.

 

Everyone was having fun even if they don't know who they are.Why?They were wearing masks,masks that cover their faces and if you know someone by heart you can always recognise him,yet one boy couldn't see the man he was searching for.

 

The song changed into a slower rhythm and everyone took the first they saw as a partner,even some are girl and a girl,boy and a boy.But that wouldn't change anything because they don't know who they are behind the mask.But the specific boy knows how to recognise everyone behind their masks and that was his little secret.

 

The boys name is Mir a high school student with good and bad marks.He fell in love when he entered high school and it was a really bad choice,because the boy is the school kingka as everyone loves to say.He couldn't say he loves him,because he will reject him and maybe the whole school will laugh at him and maybe his so called girlfriend will burn him alive.But this is his opportunity to tell him before midnight,because if midnight comes everyone should take off their masks and then he could be in a lot of trouble.

 

It's eleven thirty and he was standing in the middle of the crowd searching for the speacial person whose name is Lee Joon,the one he fell in love.Everyone was still dancing,n

Please log in to read the full chapter