Chapter 4

Flipped. (Based off the K-Drama Boys Over Flowers) [Temporary Hiatus]

Hongki POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off loudly. Today's the day. Reluctantly, I put on my school uniform and headed to the bathroom where I angrily brushed my teeth and did my usual morning routine. I headed out into the living room where I wasn't surprised to see my family gathered around happily. "Now son, take care of that uniform as if your life depended on it. Think of that material as your boss; be careful when you sit and be careful not to get anything on it." Appa said. I didn't say anything, but nodded. My mom was going on about how proud she was that I would be going to the famous Sangdan Academy before my father cut her off to say we should get going. Jun-seo waved goodbye to me with a huge smile on his face as appa and I headed out to the car. I really hated the thought of going to Sangdan, and wanted to let that thought be known, but I knew it wouldn't do anything. We got in the car and drove down the road, eventually arriving at the entrance of Sangdan with about 50 other cars of students being driven. My dad caught on quickly that all the students had drivers that pretty much escorted them out of the car, and decided he'd join the bandwagon. He walked around to my side of the car and opened the door, letting me step out. It was awkward to say the least, but when we said goodbye it got about 50000 times more awkward. Appa went to close the door and apparently he closed it a bit too hard.

"DDDRRRRYYYYYY CLEAAANIIINGGGG'SSSS HEEEEREEEE! HOONGGGG-KIIIIIII DRRYY CLEEEAANNIINNGG" rang through the air loudly from our van. My eyes went as wide as saucers and I hid my face in my jacket, practically running to the main courtyard to get away from it. As I ran, I heard small chuckles and giggles from people who'd heard the van. After I got over my humiliation, I decided I'd hunt for the swimming pool. I pulled out my map and looked at where it would be, luckily, it looked like it was close. I walked in the direction I thought it was and ended up in the forest. My ears picked up quiet music a little further ahead. Is that...violin? I kept walking and saw one of the most attractive men I had ever seen to this date. As soon as he noticed me, he quit playing and looked over at me, expecting ne to say something. It took me a minute to regain my voice. "Ah," I pointed to the map in my hand, "I'm new here, can you point me in the direction of the swimming pool?" Saying nothing, and remaining expressionless, he pointed down the path ahead of me. I bowed slightly before thanking him. "Thanks, um. You can keep playing now. It sounded really good." I kept walking down the trail to the building with the swimming pool. It was huge, I'd definitely be swimming in it later. I walked down the hallway into the main building, figuring I'd find my classes. I stopped dead in my tracks when everyone started screaming and gathering around the doors.

"Ahh! It's F4!" Some girl screamed enthusiastically, running into the crowd. I stayed where I was, by the wall away from the crowd. The doors opened and 4, yet again, extremely attractive men walked in. But I couldn't let my guard down, I know why Dae-ho almost dove off the rooftop. They all had to be extremely arrogant, like they knew they were the hottest of the hot, and they flaunted it. I looked at all of them, my eyes stopping on the last one I looked at. It was the guy from the forest. He seemed kind enough though, he didn't have that arrogant expression on his face like the one in the front did. Come to think of it, none of them had that arrogant look on their faces except the one in front. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a few small gasps. The one in front grabbed a random student by the collar before getting a bottle of tomato juice from one of the 4 and pouring it on the boy's shirt with a grin on his face. He put the bottle in the boy's hand and kept walking, followed by the other 3.

"Yah!" I shouted at the boy in front with the curls in his hair. "You think it's okay to bully others just because you're popular? What makes you so great? Is it that you have money?" I snarled at him, ready to use my signature high kick if he said anything. I was snapped out of the thoughts of what I wanted to do and say when I noticed all 4 of them 2 feet away from me. The leader was looking at me expectantly. "Are you wanting to say something?" He asked, eying me over. I shook my head, "N-no." For someone I already hated with a passion, he was really intimidating. They all walked away, but the one I saw in the forest looked at me for a moment and let out a single chuckle, before walking along behind the others.

I walked in the opposite direction towards the stairs as the bell rang. As I was about to go up the stairs, 3 girls blocked my way. "Excuse you, I saw the way you were looking at F4 a minute ago." The one in the middle said with a scowl on her face. "Who do you think you are to look at them like that?" The one on the left said. "Seriously, they're famous. You should be admiring them!" The one on the right joined in. "For what reason should I admire bullies? I see no reason why I should. And I don't think I'm anyone. Let me go to class." I said, annoyed already with the student body here. The one in the middle looked shocked. "You don't talk to the Sparkling 3 like that. Especially not a poor boy like you. Why did they even let you in here anyways, son of the laundromat?" "It's a dry cleaner's." I cut in. "Whatever." The one in the middle continued. "I'm Raine, and my friends are...well." The one on the left introduced herself next, "Mickayla." And then the one on the right joined in once more "Nikki." Raine started again, "Mess with us or F4 and you'll regret living." She made a face at me once more before they all walked off. I continued up the stairs to class.


A/N: This chapter is a bit short but I plan to update again sometime this week. My mom helped me write this chapter as well, cause she's seen it more recently and I'd originally forgotten some events. Chapter 5 will take place right after class at lunch.

PS. If any of you plan to do a drama based fic with different names than in the drama, I encourage you to try your absolute hardest to think of the names beforehand. That's the hardest part of writing these

Also, I apologise for almost always putting Shinhwa. It's a habit and I don't even realise I do it. Sorry also for updating this late in the day ^^ I hope you enjoy. Comment/Vote/Subscribe. It encourages me to keep going and possibly update more.- Baozi