The Day We Know Each Other

Once Again.

         The next day, Seol Yi went to go for a walk again. She saw lots of little children playing around. She also saw some of Korean cultural dress. Hanbok.
The dress looks super adorable and beautiful. The amusement park. Do really amazes her a lot. And again. She decided to go to the ddukbokki stand. As soon as she arrived,the guy wasn't there. When she's turning around. She was shocked because the guy was already behind her. They both just keep smiling like an idiot. 


Suho: ''What is your name actually?''
Seol Yi: '' Aaa. Im Han Seol Yi. How about yours?''
Suho: ''Mine was Kim JoonMyeon but they call me Suho. By the way,nice name you have.''
Seol Yi: '' Thanks.''
Suho: ''Let's take picture together. Okay?''

          Seol Yi nodded. We took the selca together. Afterwards,Seol Yi took her phone and look at Suho without saying anything. Wishing he knew what Seol Yi means. He smiled and take a picture but this time using Seol Yi's phone. They both talking,smiling to each other sweetly. In the small ddukbokki stand.


           Seol Yi back to the hotel happily and laying on the bed due to her tiredness and sleepyness feeling. She took her phone and seeing back the picture that they both have snapped just now.


           Seol Yi's POV: ''I don't know whether it is just me or i just liked on him? I wonder. Can we be friend..? Forever. But,it's impossible since we're living in different country.. Stop that Seol Yi. Aishh. Wanna sleep~ ;3''








To be continue to the 3rd chapter.. I hope this story won't get bored.. C;