The Stall

Once Again.

It' spring time. Seol Yi parents planned to bring me for a vacation in Seoul,South Korea.  She searched some random facts about Korea through internet. It seems interesting and fun place to go. Seol Yi agreed. She prepared her clothes and other important stuff to bring.

             It's today. They arrived to the airport. She felt slight of nervous but yet happy because she gonna travel to the famous place. They're up to the plane. She was staring the view from the plane. It's cute to see how the cloud formed into one and hitting each other. After couples of hour,they arrived to Seoul,South Korea. (I afraid some mistakes.. so just write out the full one out).. They arrived to the hotel. They rested for awhile. Seol Yi's father gave her some money to go for shopping and for her to eat. They were separated while in the mall. Her mom was with her dad,and she was walking by herself. Well. She's not a kid anymore. She learned how to live independent.


              After walking for awhile,she feel hungry and stop by a ddukbokki stand. to eat some of Korean foods. It tastes nice and delicious. She saw a guy who sit beside her eating the same ddukbokki too. He's smiling towards Seol Yi. ''Welcome to Korea,I bet your a visitor?'' Seol Yi replied. '' Yes,nice to meet you. Im from China,Taiwan.'' Both of them smiled to each other. Suddenly,Seol Yi's father telephoned her to back to the hotel. Seol Yi payed for the ddubokki and leave the place.

              Until the night of that day,she started thinking of something.


Seol Yi's POV: ''Why don't I ask for that guy name. Haha. I wanna know some korean friends too. Im gonna wait for him at the same ddukbokki stall.'' C:

Suho's POV: ''What a beautiful foreigner~Oh damn it. Why don't I ask for her name. I will wait for her at the ddubokki stall tomorrow. Wish she's there.''

               

 

 

To be Continue...... C;