Chapter 3

Timeless

 

Author's Note: I'm guessing you all are like, "WTF where have you been?" umm sorry for not updating. i forgot to put this on hiatus. i have been having writer's block. and i still do lol. anyway sorry for the long wait. thank you for reading,commenting, and subscribing!(idk y but i think this chapter shows up as rated m. don't worry it isn't)

Nana and Lizzy noticed Uee sit in a seat once vacant. They glanced each other and took fast steps to their seats. They were surprised they were not questioned for their tardiness. Jungah stood up from her seat and sat on the teacher's desk, "Our teacher is sick and he put me in charge since he didn't get a substitute to do so."

Jungah took out her phone and showed the text message as proof, "So I'll be leading today's lessons-"

Just then, a tall beautiful brunette oozing with prowress and undeniable charisma entered the room with her loose and ed uniform. It was clear she was a delinquent. The students turned their eyes to the center of their desks out of fear except Nana and Uee who were new students and of course Jungah who raised an eyebrow. 

"Park Kahi."

Kahi took an empty seat at the back of the room with her legs ontop of the desk's surface and a lolipop in . Jungah glared at Kahi, "Button up, tighten your tie, and take your legs off the table."

"You're not the boss of me."

"I am-"

"Just because you're class president doesn't mean you can order me around."

"Just because you're a delinquent doesn't mean you can't obey me."

Nana whispered to Lizzy, "What's happening?"

"Park Kahi is happening. She's the class delinquent. She's really scary. The only person who is willing to deal with her is Jungah unnie. The teachers and staff let her do what she wants because they're scared of her."

Kahi rolled her eyes and walked towards Jungah, "We've been over this. I won't cause any trouble as long as you abide to my rules."

"Give me your best shot Kahi. It isn't any trouble to me."

Kahi gritted her teeth and pulled a punch at her. Jungah grabbed the student's arm and flipped her over to the ground, causing the delinquent to groan in pain. Jungah crossed her arms, "Get back to your seat. We're already behind schedule."

"YAHHHHHH!"

Kahi lunged towards Jungah who kicked her stomach. Kahi richotetted back, sprawled against the floor. Jungah flashed a warm smile towards the class and spoke kindly, "Ok everyone flip to page 242 in your history textbooks! Read up to page 248 and finish questions 1 through 10. In half an hour we'll correct it together."

The delinquent silently limped towards her seat. Concern drew from Jungah's conscience the moment she saw that, "Kahi."

"What?"

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you bad?"

Kahi shook her head, "I'll be fine. Thanks for asking."

Why is she being so nice to me now? She's usually mean. If she does this again it'll be harder to hate her.  

Jungah never means to cause injuries. She just wants to keep the class in order as class president. She rules by kindness and strength. She may be motherly towards others but when it comes to troublemakers she won't hesitate to take the necessary steps to keep everyone in line.

***

Interesting.

Raina observed from afar as she held a book to her face naturally, taking secret glances of her surroundings. She had just finished a conversation with Uee, the new student in school, whom she had to tour the school with.

Death's Scythe and Aphrodite's Charm is here. I must report this. The Mistress will be pleased and she'll promote me-

"Raina!"

The brunette flashed a smile and placed her book aside, "Hi Lizzy!"

Lizzy should be dead by now. But she's alive and under the protection of Hades' daughter. I have grown attached to this girl though.

Lizzy introduced Nana, "This is Nana! She's new so I decided to take her under my wing."

Nana laughed mentally, You mean I took you under my wing?

Nana studied the short brunette in front of her. Raina had cute hamster features and round adorable brown eyes. She didn't know what to expect from Raina, unlike other mortals she couldn't read this one like a book. She was rather mysterious but her smile gave off a fabricated predictable impression.

Raina stretched her hand towards Nana and introduced herself, "I'm Raina. It's nice to meet you."

The blonde took the brunette's hand hesitantly, "It's nice to meet you too"

It won't be long till Aphrodite's Charm or Death's Scythe will take their turn in disappearing. I need to keep a close watch on them so The Mistress will be pleased.

***

Kaeun pulled Uee away and warned, "Don't talk to Raina."

"Why?"

Uee took a seat beside Kaeun with her tray of lunch in her hands, "Because she's got bad vibes."

"What do you mean bad vibes?"

Kaeun shrugged innocently and continued eating silently. Uee was curious of Kaeun and Raina's relationship but believed the innocent eyesmiling princess that it was just as she said–Raina gives off bad vibes. 

Jooyeon walked beside Jungah and sat on Uee's table. Jungah smiled towards Uee and Kaeun, "Hi Uee! Hi Kaeun!"

Uee and Kaeun greeted the later simultanously causing laughter between the three, "Hi unnie!"

Jooyeon asked Uee sternly, "How is your day at school here so far?"

"The people are really nice here! Some boys even offered to carry my books and my bag!"

Jooyeon rolled her eyes and mumbled, "desperate little ers."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing."

Uee pouted from Jooyeon's cold demeanor and turned to Jungah, "Jungah unnie!"

"Hmm?"

"What's going on between you and Kahi?"

Jungah nearly choked from the question, "Huh?"

"You're really nice to everyone else but her."

"I-I just want to be a good class president and keep the class in order."

***

"Nana."

"Yes Lizzy?"

The two girls seated beside each other eating their lunch on a bench outside near the school garden in back of the school campus, "Thank you."

"For what?"

Lizzy looked down at her rice shyly, "You always save me from monsters. I don't know how to repay you."

"You don't have to-"

Lizzy's expression brightened along with a smile that formed on her lips, "I'll take you some place on Saturday! I'll text you the details!"

"What? I don't-"

"We'll have lots of fun! I promise!"

Nana sighed and aquiesed the later, "Ok. Saturday?"

The bell rang and Lizzy began to walk away to her class. "We'll meet there! As I said I'll text you the details!"

Nana was anxious, excited, and still in shock of what had just happened and what will happen on Saturday. She didn't know how to react and simply stood in place as students passed by. Nana never was the best when it came to interacting with people, the dead was more of her best friends than people could ever be. But that was going to change.

Because Lizzy was now her best friend.