Hana-Gul-Set FIGHT!

Because The Box Wasn't Scary Enough

 


"Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao, Tao." 

"Yes Baozi." 

"Whatcha doooin" 

"Reading this magazine." 

"Sounds like fun." Xiumin peeped at Tao's magazine. It was filled with gucci like products. Tao gazes upon a red and black gucci bag. He marvels at its precise incision and close detailing. He turns the page and looks at another white bag.

"Baozi, can you buy this for me?" 

"What?"

"Buy this bag for me?"

"With what money? Tao, I'm broke!" 

"Bbuing bbuing?" Tao pouts very aeygo-like to persuade Xiumin however, Xiumin blew up his cheeks, demanding dominance, Tao turned up his charm as Xiumin turned up his cuteness as well. They stayed in the position for several minutes before Xiumin gave up because he was holding his breath. 

"Ok, I'll go get Kris's wallet." 

"Hehe! Thank you, hyung!" 

Hours past and one Gucci bag was purchased, Xiumin poked his head up by Tao's who was marveling at his new red and black gucci bag. 

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" 

"Yes Baozi?!"

"What are you doing?" 

"Looking at this magazine."

"Maknae, I'm bored. Fight me."

"What?"

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE!" 

"Again?"

"Yes, ok." 

"Alright, Baozi. But if I win, you are buying me the white gucci bag, ok?"

"YES!" Tao smiled at Xiumin. Xiumin stared into Tao's eyes, puffy cheeks and everything. That battle for who had the most aeygo was at stake. Xiumin with his cute puffy cheeks and Tao, reigning aeygo champion. Xiumin and Tao stare each other down. Kris walks by looking around, lost. 

"Has anyone seen my credit card?" But, Tao and Xiumin stared into each other eyes. Tao was sweating a little, Xiumin wasn't breaking a sweat. Xiumin practiced all month to claim the crown of being the most Aeygo. Kris goes around continue looking for his credit card as Xiumin pushed the card into his pocket. Luhan and Sehun walked by holding hand talking about another event occuring in their lives. Sehun, with a frying pan in his back pocket. 

"But, that suit would look so good on you."

"Oh Luhan. Stop, you know how to make me blush." 

"Hehehe. Oh hi Xiumin, Hi Tao. Tao you are looking so cute today!" Baozi. gave up on the spot. LuHan killed Baozi and hurt his self esteem.  "Oh and you too Baozi." Xiumin sighs and goes outside.

"Baozi hyung, where are you going?"

"To buy Tao everything in the gucci store." Tao smiled.