Bright suns and jealous girls

See me in a new light

The scent of freshly cooked bacon filled Minzy's nostrils as she slowly opened her eyes. The sun shined bright through the window and Minzy knew it was going to be a good day. It was a Monday and although Minzy always had a bad thing for Mondays, that didnt ruin her mood. Today was the day she would walk YG High halls as a senior, "One more year in this country and I'll be flying my happy to paris", she said with a smile. After straightening her short, jet black hair, Minzy buttoned down her uniform, "Whats your name, gorgeous?" , Minzy said while winking at her reflection in the mirror. She started giggling as she tread down the stairs. "Why so happy?" Kai questioned. Kai. He was Minzy's best friend even before they were born! Their parents were best friends since high school. Until Minzy's parents deceased in a fatal car accident, leaving Minzy under the Kim residence. Kai always took care of Minzy, regardless of his infamous playboy image at school. "None of your business Kim Jong-In", Minzy said with a smirk. "Hey! You know the drill Minji! Now that we're back in school..it's Kai," he said as he placed a plate in front of Minzy. Staring at the meal, Minzy couldn't help smilling, "This is exactly why I love you Kai", she exclaimed.

Getting to school wasn't hard at all, it was just around the corner about a block down from the house. They arrived at the school gates when a swarm of girls surrounded kai, "Kai Oppa~ Have you been working out? You've been getting more built" one voice called out. Kai looked to see Minzy already stepping into the school. "Minzy wait!" he called but Minzy was long gone.

"Jeez. What do they see in him?", Minzy thought as she chuckled. 

"Minji!" Minzy looked down the halls to see her best friends Sandara, Bom, and CL waving at her from the opposite end of the hall. Minzy quickly ran down the hall to hug all three of the girls. She missed them so. Although they were pretty weird, they were the only girls who genuienly liked her at school. "Minji-ahh, lemme see your schedule! We better have classes together," Sandara exclaimed. Minzy examined Sandara's unpleased expression as she compared the two schedules.

"Aya! I guess we don't have any classes. Oh! Looks like you have some classes with my brother~", Sandara exclaimed.

"Kris?" Minzy questioned.

"Yeah, he was having...trouble...in Canada. So his dad sent him to live with Mom and I," Sandara said.

"Trouble?" Minzy said as the bell rang. Kids started rushing into the hall from every direction. "Thank God I'm a senior, these crowded halls are definitely one thing I'm not gonna miss," she said before saying goodbye to the girls.

"Meet us at the usual for lunch!" Bom said after waving goodbye to Minzy.

As Minzy walked into the classroom, her classmates surrounded her. The girls that were sitting in the class glared at Minzy as the boys paraded her with summer gifts. Minzy wasn't the prettiest. In fact, she was far from it. But the boys in school were always chasing after her and Minzy hated it. Not because she was irritated with getting love letters or having guys surround her 24/7 but because all the girl were so jealous they tried everything in their power to bully Minzy. 

"Look Minzy! I got this for you!", Sungyeol said while holding a cream white dress. His smile was so pure and innocent.

"Why'd you buy me this?" Minzy questioned. 

"I don't know...I just saw this dress and thought of you." he said while placing the dress in her hands.The girls didn't refrain their disgusted expressions from being seen.

"Why do you guys like her? She's so ugly!" shouted Jessica from her seat. Jessica's frustrated expression turned into a frightened one when Mr. Hyungdon entered the premises as the bell rang and shouted, "Everyone find a seat and sit!". The students were frightened at his sudden demand. Mr. Hyungdon was known for being strict. Minzy found a seat near the window and took out her materials. Thirty minutes had passed and Teacher Hyungdon was making it hard to stay awake. Minzy looked at the window while images of Paris filled her mind.

"Why am I still here?" She thought. 

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" shouted Mr. Hyungdon.

Minzy jumped at the teacher's tone and turned her head to find herself staring at a tall figure.

"Sorry...I had trouble finding the room." the tall figure replied.

Beautiful. That's what this young man was. That's the only word that could describe him. He. was. beautiful. This man stood about six feet tall with short blond hair. His bangs hanged perfectly on his forehead and shaped his long, sculpted face. The sunlight from the windows hit him perfectly, enhancing his deep alluring eyes and thick red lips. Minzy's heart suddenly started beating fast until she heard Jessica's voice.

"Come sit over here," she exclaimed smiling like a fool. 

"Well, introduce yourself first and THEN you can sit down." Mr. Hyungdon said.

"The name's Kris." he said, bowing to the class.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys ! -.- I know it took forever to upload but I'm in between two jobs and college -.- I hope I didnt dissapoint you with this chapter. I'm still a newb at this lol. Anyways, comment, vote, subscribe ! I'll be updating more often now that I finished my summer classes <33