Chapter 5

YamaRio- An Unconditional Love [Yamada Ryosuke x OC]

After that night together in the same room, Yamada assumed that his love, Rio, would at least show a bit more appreciation to his existance. However, to his dismay, the short black-haired girl just simply decides to ignore his existance everytime he would appear. 

 

Throughout the entire day, the confused and puzzled boy procceeded on observing her. Everytime she would glance back at him, she would immediatly look away and cover her alerted face with the side locks of her long hair. 

 

It all started with last night. The boy had saved her from a group of men and invited her to spend a night at his house to rest up. Yamada rested peacefully at night, knowing that when he wakes up, his precious beloved Rio would be in bed and it would be his turn as a prince to wake her up with a kiss. 

 

But unfortunately...

 

She left with a simple letter...

 

 

Yamada Ryosuke, 

 

Thanks a ton for saving me yesterday.

If you weren't there, who knows what would've happened..

But then again, if you weren't there, then nothing would've happened either..

Does that even make sense? 

Anyways, forget about that! 

The thing is that, I don't know if we should really become aqquainted together in school. 

So that's why I left early. 

I also needed to finish an uncompleted task.

Again, thanks for everything! 

 

-Yamada Rio

 

------------------

 

"And what the heck was that letter about..?" Yamada thought hard to himself. And resulting from becoming completely lost in his world, the boy wandered off unknowingly into the other side of school- The side that no-one ever goes to anymore.

 

The abandoned corridoor.

 

"You have got to be kidding me, you know!" Several voices yelled, snapping the puzzled boy out of his thoughts. 

 

Rio was in the room, all shakened up from all the death glares in which were being thrown at her. For every step the girls took forward, she proceeded backward and it wasn't long before she felt her back press against the chalk board.

 

"I heard that you were at a club with Yamada-kun yesterday!"

 

"He can't possibly be your boyfriend deshou?!" 

 

"How could you do this to him?!" 

 

Sudddenly, an arm was raised and Rio immediatly jammed her eyes shut. She held onto her skirt and lowered her head as if she was embracing for a strong impact. 

 

However, no pain was felt anywhere and the shakened girl slowly lifted her eye-lids finding her savior's complexion close to hers. 

 

"Ryo-Ryosuke.."

 

Yamada clenched onto the girl's wrist and pushed her back away from the real girl he loves. 

 

"Didn't I say I would protect you?"

 

The girls in the back just eyed each other and nodded. Soon enough, they fled and their presence in the room was no longer visible.

 

A few seconds later, Rio, as well, began to slip away from the boy's embrace but failed to even take one step when he pulled her into a tight hug. Thus, surprising her. 

 

"Yamada Ryosuke, please let go of me. I don't want to cause you any trouble.." Rio struggled. 

 

Yamada sighed and tightened the hug. "I love you for troubling me…go on, keep on…keep troubling me…” he ordered her. Rio blinked at his words. He loved me for troubling him? Who in their right mind would love someone troubling themselves?

 

“Nande?” Rio asked in a confused tone. The latter pulled himself back a few inches and looked deeply into her beautiful glowing eyes. 

 

"Simple. Because I love you.” 

 

Rio blinked at his response and blushed. "Do I have to love you back?" She teased.

 

“That’s not fair! I fell for you! Remember?” he asked.

 

“ehh?" She had no idea what he was talking about. 

 

“Literally. You fell on me when we bumped into each other at the corridor near the music room, remember?” Yamada told her. 

 

Yes, she remembered it well. That was the first time Yamada had . She nodded slowly and blushed upon that memory. 



“Do you believe in love at the first sight? Or should I walk by you again?” Yamada flirted. Rio just stared at him and cracked a smile before laughing. "That was too cheesy!" 

 

Yamada laughed along with her while placing his hand by her nape, bringing her forehead toward his. "I love that smile of yours. I love everything about you."


“You will regret it…for loving me…” she warned him. She knew it will be dangerous for them to be together however Yamada just smiled.

 

“I won’t…I will never be…I knew I had fallen in love when I first saw you. I won't allow anyone to hurt you. I'll always be with you. No one else.. but you. You were the first girl I ever truly love remember? I want to be your knight.. but.. first.. before I could promise you all that.." He paused. 

 

"... Will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

Just when Rio opened to answer his question, Yamada interupted again.

 

“Actually, don’t answer it…” he ordered. 

 

Rio frowned in confusion and began to protest. "But-"

 

“And don’t ask why…” he added, earning a glare from the pouting Rio. 

 

“Just wait a bit longer ne. I'll give you the best confession any guy could ever give a girl.” he explained as he bent down again. Rio smirked and plotted her revenge for his teasing just now. Figuring he was about to kiss her, she covered with her hands and the latter's lips landed on it instead of her lips.

 

Yamada immediately opened his eyes hissed impatiently as he grabbed both of her hands and held them tightly. Rio felt her head burn up and lowered it to revent the guy in front of her from seeing the crimson red blush on her cheeks.



“You are so cute. However, I'm greedy so, yeah…I am going to kiss you, idiot…” he told her as he lowered his own face, searching her lips. Rio glanced up, shocked and surprised and it was exactly at that same time when Yamada found her. He captured it at once, kissing her softly.

 

She blinked. However, eventually she closed her eyes and responded to his kiss. She knew that she wanted to kiss him badly, worse than the pain in which was flowing through her mind. With his kiss, the pain seems to be less, and just like a miracle medicine, it cured her empty heart. Warmness began to spread inside it. At that time, Yamada Rio realized that, she too was very much in love with him, her hero, Yamada Ryosuke.

 

But she didn't know that deep in this world, lived another girl who will do anything at all for Yamada's heart. 

 

Anything at all, which includes... 

 

Killing.

 

OAO

 

========================================

A/N: GOMEN RIO-CHAN! I KNOW I FAILED ON THIS! TAT IT'S SO HARD TO UPDATE! By the way, what happened to you?! YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED FROM OUR FB CHAT TAT 

I LOVE YOU <3 I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YAMA DOES! =w= 

AMURIO<3 <3 <3 ^O^ GANBARE ON HOUSE SEARCHING!