Chapter 6

YamaRio- An Unconditional Love [Yamada Ryosuke x OC]

 

Yamada Ryosuke hissed impatiently as he stared down at his watch. Nakajima Yuto had promised him to meet him at the bus stop at 9 am, but now, it was already 9.30 and he was nowhere to be seen. 
 
 
“Yama-chan?” Yuto asked when he came nearing him from his back. Yamada turned to face him. "YOU'RE LATE!"
 
 
Yuto ignored him and instead he started laughing, pointing at Yamada. The older one lowered his eye lids. 
 
 
"Sure. I'll take your laughter as an apology." He then said sarcastically before eyeing him.
 
 
“G-gomen! demo... haha! What are you wearing exactly?" Yuto laughed, clutching his stomach. Yamada looked upon himself. He was all dressed up like a detective. Wearing a long black trench coat,with a hat and a sunglass, he thought it was best if he disguised himself when he was trying to find out where his girlfriend, Yamada Rio, lived.
 
 
“A detective’s clothes…” he answered Yuto truthfully with a straight face. Yuto had stopped laughing; he wiped the tears from the laughter just now away from his eyes before he cleared his throat.
 
 
“For what? Did they call you back for another season of Tantei Gakuen Q?” he asked him again. Yamada face-palmed himself. Of course, he hadn’t told him about Rio. He only asked Yuto to get him her address. Without wasting any more time, he pulled latter to the waiting taxi and he pushed him inside it..
 
 
“I will tell you everything now…but before that, you need to disguise yourself too…” 
 
 
"HAA-?"
 
 
Yamada quickly ped his bag and pulled out an Afro wig along with a yellow- nerdy thick framed plastic glasses.
 
 
Yuto stared at him with widened eyes. “Don’t turn me into another person before you tell me what the heck is going on here."
 
 
Yamada rolled his eyes as he pulled open his own glasses. He sighed then he stared at Yuto. “Rio-chan is in trouble. I think someone is locking her inside her house. They found out about the both of us.” he told Yuto. The taller boy didn't move anything but his eyebrows.
 
 
“Wait... If this is about your girlfriend, then why are you going through so much problems when you're just planning to use her again?"  he asked as he suddenly narrowed his eyes at Yamada, knowing how player he was with girl. Yamada was well known for his record on sleeping with girl and so on. He wasn’t just normally ‘date’ them, he actually ‘married’ them too. Yamada rolled his eyes again and he smacked Yuto on his head. Yuto yelled in pain.
 
 
“You idiot!  I'm serious about her.." Yamada paused. "....Besides, she's different- like.. I can actually fall in love with this girl. She has the perfect personality. Not too clingy.. And not to distant.. She plays hard to get sometimes but every time I achieve in making her blush, I fall way down deep into love...." 
 
 
Yuto blinked. Yes, he was speechless.
 
 
“Tonikaku, I need to take her out from her house. She's being beaten in there! I had seen her injuries before.. She also ignores my question every time I try to bring up her family." Yamada explained.
 
 
Yuto blinked again in disbelief. He knew that Yamada won’t lie to him. He was probably a brat but he had no reason at all to be worrying like this if he really wasn’t serious about Rio. A boy, who cares too much on his looks and attitudes, wouldn’t come to this extent to save his girl up until the point where he can dress like a mad detective.
 
 
“Demo.. Is there proof that she really is in trouble? Perhaps, she couldn't contact you at home. Who knows, perhaps she might start going to school again.” Yuto assured him, afraid that maybe his best friend was worrying too much. "If you really want to take her out from her house, you can be accused for kidnapping.. And plus-" He stopped. Yamada glanced at him with saddened eyes and Yuto sighed.
 
 
Yamada wasn’t going to give up on his new girlfriend. He was serious about her. Yuto understood. He never thought that the first time best friend would fall in love, will he have to overcome a huge obstacle like this. Yuto realized the fact that judging on how Rio never talks to boys in school and the fact that she works in night club might tell them that she is not from a decent family. However. he never thought it was a dangerous one like this. 
 
 
“I'll help you, bro." Yuto gave in. "It isn’t a crime to love and protect someone that you love…" 
 
 
Yamada smiled. “Thanks, Bud” he said to him. 
 
 
Yuto grinned. He then chuckled and made a mocking face. “Finally, the world biggest brat and player had fallen in love…” he . Yamada punched his arm and he laughed seeing how the latter smile widely at the word ‘love’, 
 
 
Yamada had really fallen for this girl. Thinking about what was waiting for them in the future, Yuto felt afraid for him. He knew that his best friend wasn't coward but was he really prepared well enough to love a trouble girl like Rio? Only Yamada knew the answer to it.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Inside the house, Ruu sat in the shabby living room, waiting for Rio to come and see her. She looked around the house and knew that this house wasn’t a kind of place that was safe for people to live. From her seat, she can see that a gun placed inside an open drawer. As she shifted on the sofa, her hands felt something and when she looked at it, she clapped her hand on to stop herself from screaming. 
 
 
There were many used condoms on the sofa, only it was hidden with the pillows and so. Ruu gulped and she moved to sit farther away from it. She was grossed out and her mind started thinking, what on earth is a girl doing living in a place like this?!
 
 
Soon enough, Rio's figure was seen as she calmly walked down the stairs. The saddened expression on Rio's face turned into a confused one for she had no idea why Ruu was here. They haven't made contact with each other for a long while..
 
 
“Hi Rio-chan!” Ruu greeted her cheerfully, standing up immediately. Rio bowed back to her and blinked her eyes. 
 
 
Ruu then sat back down on the couch and patted the empty seat next to her. Figuring that she wanted her to sit down, Rio made her way towards the dark haired girl and tilted her head to one side in confusion. 
 
 
At the same time, Ruu was confused and desperately wanted answers. Didn't the boys say that she was in trouble? She looked pretty fine to me.. She shook off the thought and continued on with the plan.
 
 
“Rio-chan, I want you to join the school's cheerleader team. I think you have got what it takes to be one. You're pretty, attractive and active..." Ruu said loudly but her hands were busy pulling her cell phone out from her pocket, sliding it open and began looking for Yamada’s notes to be shown to Rio. 
 
 
Rio looked at her, still puzzled. “But, I'm not really interested in joining the team…” Rio protested. At this time, Ruu had found the note and she pushed her phone into Rio's hands. She looked down and looked back at her.
 
 
“Well, that’s a pity but since our teacher decided to pick you, maybe you should read the mail that she sent to me about you.” Ruu said, giving Rio a sign to read the notes. Rio obediently followed. Little by little. her eyes widened with every word she saw.
 
 
RIO,
IT'S ME, RYOSUKE!
I NEED YOU TO GET OUT FROM YOUR HOUSE NOW! 
RUU IS THERE TO HELP YOU ESCAPE! 
RUN, RIO! 
YOUR HOUSE ISN’T A SAFE PLACE FOR YOU TO STAY! 
 
 
Rio blinked and glanced back Ruu, slowly handing her back her phone. She gulped,  a loss for what to do.
 
 
“Well, what did you say then?" Ruu asked, as she typed her own note on her phone’s screen. 
 
 
“Agree – run, disagree – run too…please, 
Yamada didn’t give you any options, so just RUN!"
 
 
After reading Ruu's note, Rio face-palmed her own self. Geez, that Buta... You come to rescue me but always at the worst places and time! 
 
 
Rio really did wanted to leave. But if she did, there's a huge possibility that she will not only endanger herself but everyone around her, thus, including her boyfriend. She will only be a burden to him. But, seriously, she can’t take it any longer to stay inside this hell. 
 
 
Rio pictured Yamada in front of her eyes and her heart was throbbing with pain, yearning to be with him again. He was calling her, with his crooked smile, his inviting eyes and his soft lips. At once, Rio opened her eyes. For once, in her lifetime, she wanted to escape. For once, in her lifetime, she wants to trust Yamada, to love him. For once, in her lifetime, she wants to breathe like a normal human being. She looked up at Ruu, who was still waiting for her answer.
 
 
“I agree to be in your team.”

 

------------

A/N: RIO CHAN... IM SO NOT FINISHED YETTT... :D 

 

I WILL MAKE YOU AND YAMA CRY FOR EACH OTHER AGAIN. *^*