Chapter 6 .. goodnight

On the run

“Good night, Yongguk” I said opening the door to the Bang’s guest room, “Wait, Himchan, Sleep in my room so I could keep an eye on you!” he said as he gripped my wrist and pulled me into his room. The room was huge, with a large computer desk next to French doors leading to a balcony; the room was full of posters … Secret, EPIK HIGH, other bands …. And HEAPS of action movie posters. His bed was huge, it had black sheets and opposite it was a door, curious I walked into his room and opened it, “woah” was all I managed to say as I dropped my jaw and my mine when blank.

“My, Uncle is a famous fashion designer in America” he says walking past me, “he sends me his new designs after they are sent out to his stores and partner stores” yongguk explained pulling out some sleepwear from a draw at the end of the room … “hey do you mind if I sleep in there for the night ??” I asked … clothes change my mood, “yeah … no Himchan you can sleep on my couch, I don’t you running off again” he says handing me the pyjamas, “err, okay thanx” I reply taking the clothes out of his hands, “I will go get you some blankets” he said and walked wout of the room, looking around I saw a book on his desk it caught my eye because of the gold padlock, I walked over and opened the book surprisingly it wasn’t locked ….

Friday 27th of august – school is boring, but my new friend, Himchan makes it feel, like I need to be there every day …..

I flipped a few pages

Wednesday  3rd of September – Himchan … I can’t seem to get him out of my head ….

Friday 5th of September – HE CONFESSED >< … I can’t believe it !!!

I flipped more pages

Sunday 25th of September – SUSAN! … she ruined every thing I had with himchan … what would he think of me now ??? have I lost him

I heared a nosie  … I turned around and no one was there so I kept reading …

Tuesday 15th of October – He keeps his distance from me, avoided my eye contact in every way paosible, susan threatened me ...

“HIMCHAN?!” said a voice at the door

“uh … um I …um” I studdered, slamming the book shut …

“why are you in hyungs room?” Zelo asked walking into the room “and wheres hyung??”

“his next door getting me some blankets …” I say trying to look as if nothing was wrong …

“OKIEE~! Thanx himchan hyung” he said as he turned around, “Zelo?” said yongguk as he walked in with blankets in his arms … “whats up?”

“ummma wanted to let you know that dance practice changed from thusday to Friday because of the drama group” Zelo explained “yeah , okay” yongguk replied as he sets the sheets down on the couch … “okkie then good night hyungs” Zelo said jumping out of the room … “um himchan you should get changed …” yongguk said pointing to the bathroom in his room as he shut his bedroom door “yeah, okay” I reply walking in with the pajamas he gave me …

The bath room was huge … behind the door was a full length mirror, I lost a lot of weight …

I’m usually really happy about this but …

This time I’m not so sure …

I got changed and opened the door ….

“uah, sorry” I say shutting the door again … I just ran into a half nake yongguk …

“I’m done you could come out now” yongguk said knocking on the door, I grabbed my old clothes and opened it … without a word he grabed my old clothes and put it  in a basket next to the door … “um goodnight, yongguk” I say climbing on to the couch … “ goodnight, himchan” he said walking up to me and tucking me in … he gave me a peck on the lips “sweet dreams” … then I drifted off to one of the best nights in months …

~*~*~

OMO, DID ANYONE SEE THE PICS YOUNGJAE AND HIMCHAN TWEET ON TWITTER???? speaking of which ...  DAEJAE... next chapter ><

THANX FOR READING >.~