CHAPTER 23 Its been a while ...

On the run

*somewhere far far away (don’t question me)*

*Narrators POV*

“ahh, sister, how are you ??, your son’s about the right age right ???, to take over the company... hm??? Too bad, who knows if his alive and lost like you my dear sister ... or dead like his father BWAHAHAHAHA, what a lovely family, the Kim Corp …ahhhh what do you think sis, isn’t it just wonderful???” a man in a suit, with a blue tie, says as he marches around the room in his shiny leather shoes,

“mhhhhhhmhmhmh” a lady around her late 40’s, tries to speak through the cloth in , “what was that ??? Sister???” the man asked as he took the cloth out of ,

“I BET HIS STILL ALIVE AND IS COMING TO TAKE REVENGE  ... Brother, so if was you I would WATCH YOUR BACK” she screamed angrily, just as she finished the man slapped her, “don’t worry, he will die before he gets to me … so, see you later sister, im headed to Paris tomorrow night, au revoir sis”  

*Himchan POV*

… omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg … my cheeks are burning … omona …

After this morning’s incidents, Zelo has his music on full blast trying to block out Youngjae’s constant complaining, about how Zelo was lucky that it was not his new shirt, but apparently he has no pyjamas, and that Zelo should buy him new ones. Daehyun simply ignored Youngjae’s constant bickering and scoffing down any eatable products served to him by the air host. Jong up, has is head phones in as well he playing some game on the PSP. While Yong guk is watching 300 and yelling every five seconds “DIE”, while I’m still embarrassed about this morning …

Around 30 minutes later …

“are we there yet ?” Zelo asks … clearly knowing that were still mid air … “no” I reply as I continue the book I was reading … “so, now are we there yet?” Zelo ask …

*Zelo POV*

… Youngjae hyung please stop talking ... it’s just juice ... plus who the hell leaves juice next to them when they sleep … how can someone talk for so long without stopping .. His like a iPod on replay … no … not even man... Even iPods run out of battery...

Okay… then Zelo … how am I gonna shut him up … FOOD! … no … he’ll ask if I’m trying to make him fat and probs realize I want him to shut up and rant more … hmm … I’m gonna piss the others off so everyone can talk over him … yeah lets go with that “are we there yet?”

 “No”

 “so, now are we there yet??”

“ZELO STOP”

 “no, not until youngjae hyung stops”

“youngjae shut it”                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Himchan says pulling a umma face … “no, hyung he was the one who-”

“youngjae, just stop” Daehyun said towards a pouting Youngjae “FINE THEN I SEE HOW IT IS” he got up and stormed off.

“WAIT JAE” Daehyun says running off after him.

*Youngjae POV*

How can he do that?? He my best friend for goodness sake. FAR OUT stupid Daehyun. PABO … SUCH A PABO!!!!  AH, that’s why being the youngest had its good sides, all your hyungs support you … ARUGH, whatever …

“YAH, Youngjae get out of their will you” Daehyun yells as he bangs on the lavatory door, “NO, im not leaving until you apologize for not being on my side” ….

“but, jae you know his gonna go on and on if you don’t act up and shush” … true

… “he could have shut up and stopped bothering me” … “yeah, well who started it ???” …

 “well clearly he did with the who are we there yet” …

“ah, I wonder who was the one who was bickering over some juice he spiled on you” ….

“dude, how would you feel if you in deep sleep and someone pours orange juice on you ??? HUH???” … “

Jae, just get out Jong up looks like he really needs to pee” … “well, then he can use the other toilet” …

“Yong Guk is in it … just get your out … hurry” … “hyung, Please???”

 … Definitely not Dae’s voice … Jong up … ah fine. I open the door letting a very uncomfortable Jong up in to do his thing. As Daehyun clings to me, “get off, leave me alone” I say with a low voice, I may not be as angry now but he still should be on my side …  “but Jaeeeeeeeeeeeee~” he whines pouting … cut- WHAT no No NO cute is what a guy thinks of a girl he likes not a best friend betraying him …

*POV Daehyun*

Really, man his so so … uh … seriously … how can be ignore me for so long.

Finally after 12 or 13 hours, we have arrived in France, Paris.  

Thank you again for flying with TS aircraft, and have a safe trip” the overhead said, as each of us unbuckled our seatbelts and headed for the door. “Hot” Zelo said as hot wind blew onto his face “that’s because its summer here, Zelo” I reply sarcastically, pushing him along to go down the stairs. Youngjae is still ignoring me, as we get off the plane to head for the luggage pick up area, the whole way he refused to make eye contact with me.

“yah yoo youngjae, it’s your yellow suit case coming round now …” I yell as I pull my white suit case off the luggage conveyer belt,

He ignored me … he must have some kind of death wish
 

*Himchan POV*

“youngjae, is it just me or does daehyun look like his trying to bore holes in your body with laser vision or something … is something going on between the two of you?” I whisper to youngjae as we make our ways to the arrival gates, “yeah, man whats going on?” yongguk asks totally ignoring the idea that I’m trying to keep the subject private. “so you want to broadcast it to the world??? Can you say it any louder???” I whisper back to yong guk only to be replied with a shrugged apology  …

While youngjae just moved further away from us … with a smirk on his face … 

 

~*~*~

yo yo yo man ... its been a long time since i have updated be here you are 

IM REALLY SORRRYRYRYRYRYRYRYR life has been so busy == 

anyway thanx again for putting up with me