Chapter 19 Himchan's Case Part 1

On the run

*Youngjae POV*

“ahh why is she taking so long???” daehyun complained as we sat in the car waiting for her … “she’s coming just be patient” I reply, playing on my phone, “she could be plotting something while we sit here waiting for her .. I bet somethings gonna pop up in front of us and-” dae’s everlasting rant was shortened, when there was a sudden knock on the car window, “open up” Ella mouthed waving the cake around in her hand. “open the lock, dummy” I say, daehyun unlocked the main lock and Ella opened the door, “here, boys your reward for your hardwork !!” she said handing to the cheese cake maniac daehyun, without a word of thanx he opened the box and dug in, “what took so long??” I ask seeing that she has another bag in her other hand, “uhh, I go some cake for myself, and you I guess” she said taking a glance at daehyun who has totally forgotten anything about manners. “uh yeah thanx … don’t mind him, his always like this … so where we head after this ??” I ask as she passes me a slice of strawberry cake, “um, well on the list I still have to book a restaurant for aunty … and yeah I think that’s it” she says putting spoonfuls of cake in , … cute, “oka, guys ready to go??” daehyun as swiping his mouth with the back of his hand … “here, a tissue” I say handing him the tissue Ella gave me.     “im ready to go … are you jae?” Ella says putting her seat belt on .. “Yeah, sure why not?”

*Himchan POV*

“This is the company’s personal restaurant; we also have our own spa, pool, gym, resting area, this of course all free for you to use, as you are a guest here” said some random guide who took me around the company , aish why can’t yong guk be here … I swear it would be more interesting … “Himchan, sir, are you hungry by any chance?” the random guide asked as he watched me stare into the direction of the canteen, “uh, yeah I think we should take a break, I’m kinda hungry” I say walking towards the food, I have to admit I’m sorta hungry … “what sort of company is this anyway?” I ask as we wait in line for my turn … “uh, well, um, hmm a variety of things …? I guess??” he trailed off, “okay then ...” I say shuffling forward in the line … I have to ask Yong Guk later.

*Zelo POV*

“so, hyung doesn’t remember a thing about his past ?” I ask Mr Kang as it seems his found out that me and Jongup read it …”hm as it seems but, lets not forget that the kim company is still running today, one of the majour companies in the technology line … of cource behind Samsung but the CEO Mr Kim Taehyun is getting old and the next person in line is-“ I cut him off,” HIMCHAN ..its Himchan hyung, isn’t it” I yell, “uhh zelo it is but they are thinking that because, they don’t know where he is, and that if we do tell them of give him to them, he could be in potential danger, also, himchans uncle is planning to takeover, but I’m afraid, our team doesn’t think his trustworthy, because of his background check ”  mr kang said waving his arms around as he explained, “so … if they find Himchan he will get the spot … then we don’t have to worry about the uncle …” jong up said as he gave a bright smile … “uppie, don’t you get it, his uncle will obviously want the spot so he would take down Himchan, to get it” I say, “but it’s his nephew… why would he hurt him??? ” Jong up replied with a confused look on his face, “ he is listed as a suspect of the night Himchan lost his memory” Mr kang said.

*Yong Guk POV*

“DAMN” I yell punching the bag hard … “aish really?!” I keep punching … “oh, mr bang .. are you not going to do the virtual training??” Hyosung said opening the door to the gym … “shouldn’t you be somewhere in Europe” ia sk looking back at her “nah, it was taken over by the MI6 plus it was a really simple case, so yeah im not need, but I am headed for Hawaii, next week” she says, “whats the cae?” I ask taking my gloves off, “no case just a holiday … I deserve one don’t ya think? Anyway good luck with the kim case sounds complicated … bye” then she left… “Damn right it is” I whisper, opening the door to a dark room flicking the lights on … “virtual training time” I say looking at the equipment that just appeared, making my way down to the knives area. “ah there you are bang I need your help” said a man in a white lab coat … “ah, why is there so many interruptions today”                  

~*~*~

hahahahahahahaha MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS TO YA ALLL >< 

i'm gonna try and update as much as i can during school holidays coz 

during school times im gonna be pretty busy ... 

thanx again and don't forget to comment ~ ^3^