Day with duh besties

Our 60 Second Story

Myungsoo POV:

Why. Why, why, why, why, why. Chae- I mean Charlotte joined us for lunch. The awkwardness is killing me. It's not that I hate her. No. More like I hate myself. It's just so hard to control my expressions with her so near me. The flashbacks aren't exactly helping either.

"Oppa, I'm meeting up with Jieun and AIlee today. In about an hour" Charlotte says.

"Do you need any money?" Sungyeol asks, looking for his wallet.

"I have money too, you know" she rolls her eyes. "And we're just meeting up at a cafe to catch up on things"

"Arasseo, arasseo" he pats her head.

---------------------------------------- FLASHBACK ------------------------------------------

"Myunggie oppa~" Chaeri skips towards me. "Jieun, Ailee, and I are going shopping after school. Can you come with us? Please?"

"Wae? Because you know I'll pay for everything?" I tease.

"Ani!" she pouts. "I just want to spend time with my best friends and boyfriend. I have money too, you know"

"I know" I smile. "I was just joking" I poke her forehead. "But I would pay for everything"

"I wouldn't let you" she sticks her tongue out at me. "So can you come?"

"If you ive me a kiss" I point at my lips.

"Tch. So cheesy" she tiptoes and lightly pecks my cheek.

------------------------------- END OF FLASHBACK ------------------------------

I sigh and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Dongwoo hyung asks.

"Home" I answer. I can feel Charlotte staring at me as I leave. I just can't take it anymore. It's driving me crazy. I cant be friendly or cold to her. The only thing I can do is avoid her.

 

Charlotte POV:

"CHAERIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" Jieun squeals and pulls me into a giant hug.
"Or should we call you Charlotte Lee" Ailee says perfectly in English. After all, she was born and raised in America. "Or how about Miss Smartypants that is now an ex-student of Yale"
"I missed you guys too" I roll my eyes but smile.
"Ahh details, details. Spill the glorious details of Yale" Jieun gestures for me to sit.
"Well" I take the seat across from the 2 of them. "The guys here in Korea are honestly better looking. But of course some Americans and Korean-Americans are hot"
"Like me" Ailee laughs.
"Like you" I join her laughter.
"Any new friends? Specifically GUYS?" Jieun leans towards me.
"Well there's Kevin. He's good looking no doubt. But he's just a friend. He has a girlfriend anyway. Her name's Audrey. They are soooo cute together" I giggle. "Audrey was my closet girl friend there. The 3 of us usually hung out"
"No third wheel moments?" Jieun raises her eyebrows. "Even I had them when you and-"
Ailee nudges her and Jieun stops. "Oops. Never mind. Forget I said anything"
"It's fine" I sigh. "Speaking of him, I saw him today"
"WHAAAAT??" They half-yell.
"Yeah my brother's apparently really close with him" I say.
"Ohhhh. Now I remember. I've seen Sungyeol with like 6 other guys several times. He should really get a girlfriend, he's starting to seem gay to me" Ailee jokes.
"I think he befriended them when he came back and you left" Jieun nods.
"Well now it's a whole lot more complicated" Ailee shakes her head. "Harder to avoid him"
"More like he's avoiding me" I mumble. "He's been spacing out, not joining conversations, and leaving every time I'm near"
"He has no right to avoid you" Jieun scoffs.
"I don't blame him, it is awkward" I shrug. "Now let's eat. I'm starving"
"Cheesecake!" Ailee grins.
 
"Kekeke.. Hmm what should I get him?" I smile to myself as Ailee, Jieun, and I searched the mall.
"Psh I'm just getting that tree a Starbucks coupon or something" Ailee laughs.
"I'm thinking of getting him a watch. His current one seems pretty old" Jieun nods.
"I might as well get that spoiled brat a whole new outfit" I chuckle as I eye a nearby clothing store.
"Oh? Isn't that Dongwoo and Hoya oppa?" Jieun points at 2 familiar faces. (A/N: In this fanfic, Jieun is 19 and Ailee is 20)
"YO YADONG OPPAS!" Ailee yells, earning us weird looks from strangers. Dongwoo oppa's face turns red and Hoya oppa facepalms himself while the 3 of us laugh as we approach them.
"For the last time, we are NOT gay" Hoya oppa shakes his head.
"Yeah because it's total normal for a guy to touch another guy's all the time" Jieun smirks.
"Well this dino is just really weird and erted" Hoya oppa says.
"Am not!" Dongwoo oppa shrieks, causing more strangers to look at us like we're crazy.
"Yah keep your voice down" Ailee shushes.
"Yes ma'dam" Dongwoo oppa bows.
"You only break down when it comes to Ailee" I laugh.
"Shh!" He sticks out his lips and puts one finger in front of it.
"So are you guys here to buy Yeollie's present?" Hoya oppa asks.
"Yeah, I'm assuming you guys are too" Jieun replies.
"Dongwoo already got Yeollie's present" the dino raises his hand like a little kid.
"Aish stop with your aegyo!" Hoya oppa flicks his head. "Ailee doesn't find it attractive. None of us do"
"Well now you're helping us find him a present" Ailee laughs at the Yadong couple's moment.
"Ok!" Dongwoo oppa smiles happily.
"This is gonna be a long day" Jieun fake sighs and I giggle.
 
 

A/N: ahh sorry this is so short ㅠㅠ

and idk why the spacing is different, all i did was copy-paste the last part from my iPod! TT^TT

oh well im back on my computer now.

please subscribe and comment! ^^