Introduction

Our 60 Second Story

Myungsoo POV:

With my earbuds in my ears, I roam the streets of Seoul, enjoying the evening breeze. Suddenly my eyes land on someone, making me freeze in the middle of the sidewalk. HER.

A girl with long, wavy hair. The girl I haven't seen in 3 years. Lee Chaeri.

When I blink, I see her rushing into a cab. I shake my head to clear the image out. No, it can't be true. Chaeri isn't even in Korea.

I sigh and continue walking to my house.

 

No one's POV: *Next Day*

"Myungie-yah~" Sungyeol cooes into the phone. Irritated by the annoying wake up call, Myungsoo immediately hangs up. After a dozen missed calls from the persistent Sungyeol, Myungsoo finally gives up and answers his 13th call.

"Finally, you rude bastard" Sungyeol chuckles. "Meet us at the usual cafe in 10 minutes or you're dead meat! Oh yeah and wear something nice"

Myungsoo sighs when he hears the line click. Then his phone beeps, notifying him of a text message.

From: Small Eyed Gyu Hyung:

Better hurry up, Yeollie's insistent on this. And don't forget to dress up a bit, or we're all in for his nagging later

- Best Hyung Ever

"Best hyung my , Kim Sunggyu" Myungsoo chuckles. Seeing he has no other choice, he picked out a more than casual outfit and headed out.

 

Myungsoo POV:

"MYUNGIE~~!" Sungyeol eagerly forces me to sit down on a chair.

"It's L" I scoff.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Sungyeol waves me off.

"So why'd you drag us here at 10 AM?" Hoya hyung asks.

"To introduce you guys to my little sister!"

"Is she pretty?" Woohyun hyung asks, earning a smack on his head from Sunggyu hyung.

"Of course she is, she's my dongsaeng. She's prettier than Sungjong!" Sungyeol shoots a glare at Woohyun hyung. "But you can't hit on her"

"Yeah, don't be a pedo. Isn't she like Sungjong's age?" Dongwoo hyung says.

"Then she's only 3 years younger than me!" Namgrease protests.

"Is she older than me?" Sungjong asks.

"She's 3 months younger than you" Sungyeol answers.

"When is she-" Sunggyu hyung pauses when he sees someone come in. "I'm guessing that's her?'

"MY PRINCESS!" Sungyeol jumps up.

I turn around to take a look at his "princess". The second my eyes land on her, the Earth seems like it stopped orbiting, and everything around me freezes.

 


A/N: OH MY ALPACAS THIS CHAPTER IS AN ABSOLUTE FAIL ㅠㅠ

I'm so sorry~ I'm not used to writing big chapters. I'll try my best though!