2nd day with Boyfriend ~.

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

*Beep Beep.....Beep Beep.....* My alarm rang. Its 6.30 KST and its very cold.

I got up to wash up and started preparing for another day with Boyfriend and without SHINee :( sad isn't it.

But at least the boys will make me happy ^^

I wore my favourite jacket and went out of the house as per normal . I strolled down the staircase finding myself infront of a big white van.

The van door flew open , " HaeHyeon-ah! I miss you so much! " MinWoo Oppa jumped out from the van and hug me so tightly!

I was shocked , I never had such a close skin-ship with someone before! And ofcourse not someone i just met yesterday!

MinWoo Oppa released the hug and saw me in a dazed. He waved his hands infront of me and got panicked for a moment when i didn't react.

" Otteokae! Hyung! HaeHyeon cannot move!!!!! " MinWoo Oppa jumped around , pulling his hair.

" I know what to do! " YoungMin Oppa got down from the van and came to me with a smile.

He then pulled my head close and he kissed my forehead. I was so shocked that i pushed him away.

" Hyung! what are you doing! HaeHyeon is mine! " MinWoo Oppa hid me behind his back again.

" I just wanted her to come back! " YoungMin Oppa said innociently.

" Come HaeHyeon~ Let's go to the van now. " MinWoo Oppa looked worried and did a merong to YoungMin Oppa.

Soon , everyone was in the van and it started moving to the place where Boyfriend practise their dance steps.

I'm sitted near the window with only MinWoo Oppa by my side. I was looking out of the window with my mind filled with what happened just now.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ If you are tired , i can lend you my shoulder aye! " MinWoo Oppa said.

* MinWoo Oppa , why do i have this feeling that i'm so comfortable with you * I thought.

I put my head comfortably on his shoulder with my eyes closed. I can't think of anything else now as i missed my family very much.

A drop of tear flow down my cheek and fell on MinWoo Oppa's hand. He was shocked.

* HaeHyeon-ah~ What happened? Is it because of YoungMin Hyung? Don't scare me! * He thought.

We reached the company after an hour or so , MinWoo Oppa grabbed my hands carefully and pulled me down the van.

I couldn't seems to face YoungMin Oppa as before again , maybe i should try to stay away from him.

When we reached the dance studio  , " HaeHyeon-ah! Thanks for doing this for us! " My new manager welcomes me.

I smiled as always :) The choreographer came and see how the boys are doing lately with lots of practice.

This is my first time watching them dance , it was great! MinWoo Oppa is the best dancer i ever seen beside TaeMin Oppa. Followed by YoungKwang and the rest of the Oppas.

After the practice , I walked towards each member to give them a towel each with names i sew.

This is because i think using tissues is abit too not environmental friendly ^^

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Kamsa! I love it very much! " MinWoo Oppa winked at me.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Did you do all this yesterday night? Thats why all your fingers are pricked? " DongHyun Oppa asked with concerned.

I smiled , " Ye. Gwenchanayo! " JeongMin Oppa came forword and said , " Aigoo~ My heart hurts when i see your fingers! " I blushed.

YoungKwang and HyunSeung Oppas also take turns to thank me.

Soon , it was lunch time. Since we dont't have anytime left to go out and eat , we call for takeaway.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ You should eat more! You looked weak! " MinWoo Oppa nagged like a Umma as he transfer some food to mine.

" Ani , Oppa! You have performance later , so you have to eat more! " I tried returning the food but failed.

After our lunch , we set off the the destination for Music Core.

We got into the building immediately since there's no much time to waste.

Make-ups and dress-up was done in a second and soon , they were up on the stage to perform.

As for me , i didn't stay in the room with B1A4 and X-5 . I actually sneaked out of the building to meet my Key Oppa.

" Oppa! " I shouted when i see him standing under a giantic tree that was behind the studio.

" Ah~ HaeHyeon dongsaeng! You're here! " Key Oppa messes my hair like he always did.

" What suprise do you want to give me? " I asked out of curiousity.

" Turn around. " Key Oppa spunned me around and tied something to my neck.

It was designed as a key and beautifully , it was engraved with " My one and only " on the front and " HaeHyeon " on the back.

" Kamsa! Oppa! I really like it very much! " I smiled. I didn't get the message actually.....

" Now , promise me that you will wear this everywhere you go! " Key Oppa ordered.

" Yes , Sir! " I saluted.

Suddenly , he pulled me to a hug.