Oh no! I'm in Big Big Trouble!

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

" O..ppa , Gwenchanayo? Are you sick? " I was shocked , his action made me stood rooted to the ground.

I tried breaking off from the hug but Oppa is to strong for me to handle.

" Just for a moment......a moment... " Key Oppa whispered in my ears. I stopped rejecting and just stood there like an idiot.

Oppa releases from the hug and i placed my hand on his forehead to make sure he wasn't sick.

Key Oppa grabbed my hands and looked deep into my eyes , " HaeHyeon-ah~ I think you will be very shock of what i'm going to say now but i want you to know what my heart is thinking...." , " I love you...."

What did he say? I...loveee.....you? Omo! I'm dead! What should i do? I don't want to hurt his feelings and I don't even know how i feel!

" You don't have to give me an answer now but i just want you to know that i will be waiting....even if you reject me , i will still stay by your side." Key Oppa said.

I nodded , " Oppa , i got to go now , see you! " I immediately rushed into the building and leave him behing.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Where have you been? I've been looking for you and you got me worried! " MinWoo Oppa raised his voice alittle.

" jeosonghabnida... " I hung my head down.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Don't cry! I didn't meant to scold you! HaeHyeon-ah~~ " MinWoo Oppa got panicked again.

I lifted my head up and gave him a smile which indicated that i'm fine.

After everything was done , Yuri Unnie and i set off to packed all the stuff and carried them to the van.

Oppas wants me in the van again but i kindly rejected the offer and i walked out of the building alone.

* Is it because i scolded you? * MinWoo Oppa thought , feeling alittle guilty.

* Aish! Pabo Pabo Pabo! It was so obvious already but why didn't i even notice? * I blamed myself.

After 3hrs of walking back home , i was exhausted and tired. I layed on my bed for a second and immediately fell asleep.

* Nan neoui Boyfriend~ Nan neoui Boyfriend~ * My phone rang.

I d around to find my phone , " Yoboseyo? " I answered with a lazy tone.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Are you sleeping? I'm sorry that i woke you up... " MinWoo Oppa said.

" Ani , why did you call me? " I rubbed my eyes.

" Ahhh~ I'm sorry that i shouted at you just now......and erm... i'm infront of your house now..." My eyes grew bigger.

" What? What are you doing here in the middle of the night? " I got worried.

I hung up the phone and dashed out of the house grabbing my coat with me.

A dark figure stood quietly at the side of the building. It was MinWoo Oppa.

" Oppa! " I called out.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ I'm really really sorry! You will forgive me right? " MinWoo Oppa did his killier ageyo.

I nodded , smiling and Oppa suddenly hug me , " Kamsa~ "

I hug back too as it sort of becoming " familiar " as i had this three times a day already.

He releases the hug and rushed back home after alittle chat with him.

 

 

At The Alley

* Snap Snap Snap*  " You are so dead girl! Nobody messes with my MinWoo Oppa! "

 

 

COMMENTS

water5melon2 - Kamsahamnida ^^ I will try not to stop aye :)

Seunii - Heehee ^^ Kamsahamnida :)