❝cheat sheet + application❞

❝cygnes decadents❞¦ apply open
1↷ lets talk first about ulzzangs and apperance. Kim Shinyeong, Park Hyojin, Cho mi....they are banned. They don't fit the concept even for the unpainted marionette which shows a bit of ignorance of the world---but there a plenty of net idols, models and ulzzangs to choose from. Ask me---I know alot of japanese models that can be used, and ulzzangs as well!
2↷ personality. No one is perfect, so as all authors say---your character shouldn't be a mary sue. If you can't figure out a personality, then what I do is think of my favorite characters from movies, books, manga,anime etc, and delve into WHY I like them, and what are the ups and downs to the kind of person they are, but what makes them all the more relatable. Like Sailor moon, (hopefully most of you know this show), Serena is a crybaby, a clutz, stubborn, opinionated, irresponsible, average /or failure/ in school---but loves video games and food. Pluses to her personality is that she is a loyal friend, she perseveres, and is outgoing. See? Now thats a well balanced personality, theres good and bad to her.
3↷ As for background, what I mean by 'be realistic' is that you shouldn't say you ride in a hover car, and you were queen of the mafia or something like that. Look at the plotlines, and think of what that cloud of words have to say about the character---IN YOUR MIND. What does it say to you? If you cannot think of it, I will give you the original plot I had for it, and you can build around it. That is the same for your Exo lover's background. I'm giving you alot of wiggle room to be creative, and truthfully I want to see how others interpret the plotlines. I would like to see if they are similar or different to mine.
4↷ can I copy from my other apps? Yes and no. If you have applied to recent stories like /fangirl advertisement/ Beauty and the Wolf, Seoul Solar Assasins, Greeks and Freaks, Eden Creek etc, then no. Don't copy from that app. But if it were in the past, and its old then I don't mind. 
5↷ can my character already be from the 'elysium utopia' kinda-place-thingy? Of course! Of course. She doesn't have to be from the lower rungs of the world. But keep in mind that in Haneul City, there is no sickness, crime because everything is seemingly perfect. So she won't be involved in gangs, or has stolen anything---because she basically has everything. 
6↷ did you already take one of the exo members? /cries. Me? Noooooo! Goodness no honey, you can choose from any of the twelve. Although I have taken the Dragoness plotline, my character doesn't really have a love interest!
7↷ this is fine and all...but like dude I know nothing about ballet. That is quite all right, you don't really have to know about it sense, none of the things in the app ask specifically about your style or your favorite Stage Act, or your favorite step. But if you do know something about ballet, there is a special place called 'sweet nothings' on the app, where all trivia and other fun facts can be detailed there.
8↷will there be more plotlines? Maybe one more depending on how people enjoy the plots thus-far. 
9↷where do i turn in my app? To the original blogpost, plain and simple :D
10↷how do i win your heart? sob stories are always interesting, but stories that have a happy ending are alright as well. But I think if you try your best to surprise me you will more and likely succeed, because I will read your app word for word. Its okay if english is your first language, I won't nail you for spelling errors and such if so, also I sometimes make spelling errors, or word things awkwardly so I'd be hypocritical if I said I'd nail you for it.
11↷romance. gosh let me be forward here. as a member of the 'forever alone' committee, I am in love with love. but things like 'i fell on top of him and from there were started to love eachother' or he's an ice prince, so i melt his heart with smiles---no. Please be more original and inventive. What does that mean? you should attempt to make their love story, a reasonable one. Theres more to love then just mere attraction. You could make it a twisted love, where they both are only with the other because they think they'll have a better chance at the paradisial life. Or also they only want the other because they are the most desirable and acclaimed amongst the others. Or you can make it numbingly-sweet. I don't want to keep listing examples, but hopefully you get the gist of it!
12↷if i have a question where do i go to ask you for help? Wall and pm are fine, if I see many are having the same question, I will address it large scale for clarity. PLUS THERE IS NO PASSWORD!
application source codeauthor's example