Our Date

You Are Mines Forever

 

Ting's POV
We started to walk around the city of Seoul. "Tao?" I said. "Hm?" He said. I got out sunglasses and a mask from my backpack and put it on him. "You don't wanna get caught." I whispered. We both continued walking. Tao was telling me where his favorite places were. "And that's the Han River!" He said. I looked at it. "Wow..." I said amazed. "It's mostly pretty at this time of the day." He said. I was looking at the colors. I heard a shutter. I looked at where it was coming from. It was Tao. "Uh- Why were you taking a picture of me?!" I asked. "Number 1 because I want to post it on Instagram and number 2, you like cute that way." He answered. I covered my face as I blushed. "Yah! You can't post it!" I said. "Wae?" He asked. "Because what happens if your fans know!?!" I replied. He gasped. "Oh well!" He said. "I just posted it and then my phone died." He said while putting his phone in his pocket. I sat on a bench. "Now your fans will hate me." I mumbled. He sat down next to me and put his arms around my shoulder. "No one could hate you no matter what." He said. I looked at him. "Are you sure? Because at school, all the girls hated me." I said. "Those girls are just jealous!" He said. I laughed a bit.  Tao stood up. "Well, we should get going!" He said. I nodded and stood up. "Let's go!" I exclaimed. I held his hand and we started walking.  It was a quiet and romantic walk. We finally reached to the front of the hotel. "Thanks. For today." I said. I was about to walk inside until Tao kissed me. My eyes widened. It was so sudden. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at my face. He chuckled. "Night, Ting." He said before he walked away. I walked up to my room, still shocked. I walked inside my room, closed it, and leaned on it. I touched my lips and smiled. "My first kiss from my first crush and my first love." I whispered while smiling. My phone viberated. I pulled it out from my pocket. It read "1 New Message". I smiled again and opened the message. 
Panda: You liked the suprise kiss?
I thought for a second. Did I like it or not? Well, his lips were soft. Wait, what am I thinking?!
Panda: Thinking about my lips?
"Oh my god! Is he a mind reader?" I asked myself.
Panda: No. I'm your mind reader. ;-)
My jaw dropped. "H-H-How" was the only thing that came out. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.
 
Tao's POV
"I kissed my first crush, my first love, my first friend." I said to myself. "What are you talking about?!" someone asked. I went back to reality. I looked at Luhan who gave me a are-you-crazy look. "Uh- Nothing." I responded. Luhan walked back to his room. My phone viberated in my pocket. I took it out and it read "1 New Message". I opened the message.
Ting <3: As if your my mind reader! And I did enjoy the kiss thank you very much!
I smiled to myself. She's so cute!
Me: You enjoyed it?! Doesn't feel like it.
Ting <3: Yah! Take that back! I'm a way more better kisser than you!
"As if." I said jokingly. 
Me: You wanna bet?!
Ting <3: Sure! 
I blushed as my eyes widened at her response. 
Ting <3: If I win, you have to pay for our dinner!
I thought about it for a moment.
Me: Okay and if I win, you have to spend the whole night with me.
Ting <3: Ooo! You want some action with that, huh? ;-)
I blushed at her comment.
Me: No! 
Ting <3: I was joking! You know, "Joke"
Me: Yeah Yeah, I know.
Ting <3: Anyways, nighty nights Panda~~ <3
Me: Night my little Ting~~ <3
I walked to my room and layed down on my bed. My phone viberated. It read "1 new photo". I opened it and saw a picture of Ting blowing me a kiss. I blushed and fell asleep with her picture trapped in my mind.
 
Author's Note: Sorry for the short update. At least it's better than nothing! I'm trying to update my other stories as well so I might out this aside for a while.