Like Crazy : 02

Like Crazy

 

“Do you like it?”

 

Howon is looking at his fiancée who’s now busy testing another food. They’re already in here for more than two hours but she doesn’t seem like wants to move a bit from her position. Who wouldn’t have a hard time like this when you’re getting married with someone who’s working on a food industry and she wants her food to be perfect.

 

Eunji is nodding her head lightly before she’s smiling towards him, “Yes, I like it. I’m taking a long time, aren’t I?”

 

“It’s alright. I know you want it to be perfect.” Howon is caressing her head lightly before he’s grabbing her hand. “Come on, we have to move into another shop after this one.”

 

Eunji is nodding her head before she’s walking towards the shopkeeper and making a payment for the food. Howon is watching every move that she made and he can’t help it but to smiler. His fiancée is perfect and he couldn’t ask for more. She’s just perfect in his eyes. The moment he lands his eyes on her, he knew that she will be a perfect wife for him and a perfect mother for his children later.

 

Someone who didn’t like her probably having a bad eye sight or his type is just really weird. Eunji is perfect, she can cook well, she has a perfect personality, and she’s coming from a perfect family and not to mention that she’s pretty. With a bangs covering her head and curly hair on the bottom of her hair is just making her pretty. A goddess in his eyes.

 

“Baby, you spaced out….”

 

Howon is quickly getting into senses again when he sees Eunji is already standing in front of him, and her eyes are looking into his eyes as well. “What are you thinking of? Are you thinking of another woman?”

 

“The woman inside my head is only you…” Howon is coming closer before he cupped her cheeks and kisses her forehead lightly. “Are you all set?”

 

Eunji nods her head and quickly slipped her hand on his arms as both of them are walking towards his car. She’s getting into passenger seat while he’s on the driver seat. He’s driving his car towards the shop that is not really far away from the shop that they visited before. Eunji is turning his head towards him, “Are you hungry? We haven’t had our dinner yet and it’s almost eight.”

 

“Hmm….probably a little bit hungry. Are you hungry, honey?”

 

Eunji is shaking her head before she’s looking at him. “I’m not hungry, but I’m always welcomed to any food!”

 

Howon is laughing lightly before he’s shaking her hair. That’s another reason that he likes her. She’s never embarrassed to finish her food when he’s asking her out for dinner. Any girl that he had been dated before never finished their food, to maintain their image but for him, that’s the reason why he didn’t want to meet them again. Because he likes person that stay true and becoming their self in front of him.

 

“Our Eunji never says no to any food.”

 

“I love food!”

 

Howon is nodding his head before he’s grabbing her free hand and caresses it lightly. “Do you want to go to my home tonight? Omma is asking for you again since she’s barely to see you.”

 

“Omma? I thought that she’s coming outside the country with your father.”

 

“They just came back. What do you think? We can have a meal in there. Beside my home isn’t that far from here.”

 

“Sure. I miss your mother as well.”

 

Eunji is smiling widely before they arrived into the shop and they’re quickly getting inside the flower shop and she’s picking a perfect flower to put on the altar and on the table as well. She wants her wedding day to be perfect, as perfect as it can. She wants to remember those days for the rest of her life. The day when she and Howon become husband and wife.

 

“Which one do you prefer?” Eunji is showing him a pink rose and a white rose while Howon is looking at her. “I like a pink one, what do you think?”

 

“The pink one is perfect. It really suits you.”

 

Eunji is blushing madly before she’s coming towards the shopkeeper to ask for the pink rose flower for her wedding day. Howon is looking around the shop, and taking the white rose that’s being placed not that far from where he is standing right now. He’s taking it before he’s smiling lightly, remembering the day when he and Eunji is having their first date back then.

 

“Do you like it? I choose those by myself without anyone’s help.” Howon is showing his bouquet that’s already filled with a white rose. He can’t help but to smile to see his girlfriend that’s really pretty tonight.

 

“Thank you.” Eunji is taking the bouquet from his hand before she’s looking at him. “Why the white one? Isn’t red rose is the prettiest among all rose?”

 

“Because white rose resembles faith and sincerity for love. When a person is giving this to someone that he likes the most, which means he wants to really prove that promise to that person. And I really want to fulfill those promises to you.”

 

“White rose?”

 

Howon is turning his head to the side when he sees Eunji is already smiling beside him. “I still can remember the day that you bring those pretty flowers to me. And I still keep those inside my room.”

 

“I was remembering that day as well….” Howon is smiling lightly, “When I see you that night, I knew that this woman in front of me is the one that should be standing beside me. She should be the one that I cherish the most.”

 

“Since when are you becoming cheesy like this, Lee Howon?”

 

“Since the day I met you, my lady.”

 

“Ewww, stop it!!” Eunji is making an annoyed face while Howon is laughing hard before he’s putting his arm over her shoulder. “Are you done? I’m hungry….”

 

“I’m already done since before, I’m calling out your name but you spaced out again.”

 

“I’m sorry…can we go home now?”

 

Eunji nods her head before he’s dragging her body towards his car and quickly making a way to his home. He’s still living with his parents since his parents refused when he said that he wants to stay by himself on his own apartment. He’s the only child, that’s why his parents said that they’re going to miss him, and he can’t say no.

 

Howon is getting off from his car before he’s being welcomed by his mother. His mother is already running from a front door, before he’s opening the door for Eunji to step out from his car. His mom is smiling widely before she’s coming towards them. “Omona, my daughter is in here!”

 

Eunji is bowing her head before she’s smiling towards his mom while they’re walking towards the house. “How are you doing, Omma? I’m sorry that I didn’t come to here sooner.”

 

“It’s alright. I just came back anyway.” His mom is smiling widely, “Have you eaten? Do you want to eat something?”

 

“Omma…I’m your child also. Why are you keeping asking Eunji and not me?” Howon is throwing his coat and sitting on a chair. “I’m hungry too.”

 

“You can get your own meal; it’s your own home anyway.”

 

Howon is looking at his mom for a while before he’s walking towards the kitchen. He’s really hungry and waiting for his mom to done talking with Eunji is going to take a long time. He’s grabbing a plate and preparing some food before he felt someone’s hugging his waist. He’s turning around when he sees Eunji is the one who did it.

 

“What are you cooking? Do you need some help?”

 

“I’m making fried rice, it’s easy to make anyway.” Howon nods his head, “I can do it. You can talk with my mom, she misses you a lot.”

 

“Your mom is taking a call before. So, I’m going to help you with this.”

 

Eunji is grabbing an apron that’s placed at a cupboard not far from there. She’s quickly helping him out by preparing the meal for Howon. He’s looking at her before he’s smiling widely and continuing prepares the food. He’s taking glances at her, before he’s smiling once again. He really can’t wait to getting married with her.

 

“Ah, it’s done!!”

 

Eunji is taking the food from a counter and taking it towards a dining table while Howon is taking a glass and some water. She’s walking back to the kitchen and grabbing some forks and spoons. She’s already coming to here all the time that’s why she can remember everything being placed. She’s joining him right away.

 

Howon is grabbing the food and quickly eating it while Eunji is watching him closely. Waiting for him to tell her about the food. She really likes it if he loves the food that she made. “Is it good?”

 

“Of course it’s good; you’re the one who made it.” Howon replied back, “You should eat it as well.”

 

Eunji is nodding her head before she’s grabbing a plate and eating some food that she made. She’s eating it right away when she sees his father and mother are coming towards them. She’s quickly standing up from her seat and bowing her head. “How are you doing, abeoji?”

 

His father is nodding his head and smiling widely before he’s joining them by sitting on a chair and his mom is following as well. “It’s been a long time since I see you. Anyway, how’s your wedding preparation?”

 

“Everything is going well. We just have to wait until the D-day.” Howon is drinking a glass of water, “Abeoji is free on that day right?”

 

“I’m already taking a free day on that day. I can’t wait to see my own son is finally getting married.” His father is turning his head towards Eunji, “Welcome to our family, you’re now our daughter, Eunji-yaa.”

 

Eunji is smiling widely as she can’t help but to smile to see that his family is welcoming her with a warm welcome. She knew that his family is perfect and even though they’re coming from a rich family, their family bond is really tight. And she can’t wait to join the family. She’s been raising with not a really rich family, and her parents keep saying that family is number one, no matter what’s happening with them.

 

“I’m going to take her home, I’ll be back later.”

 

Howon is getting up from his seat after they’re done and after getting a little talk with his parents. She’s following him right away before his mother is grabbing her hand. “Can you stay in here, Eunji-ya? We have a lot of empty room and you can sleep in there.”

 

“Omma…but I don’t bring any clothes to change.”

 

“I will find clothes for you. It’s really rare to see you in here.”

 

“Omma…I will bring Eunji here again. Besides, she will stay in here after we’re getting married. You’re going to see her every day.” Howon is putting on his coat before he’s smiling lightly. “Beside, we’re not going anywhere, Omma…”

 

“Howon is right, Omma…I will go here again.”

 

“You better take her here again, Howon-ah…” His mom is letting her hand go as she’s watching her son is taking her into his car.

 

Eunji is taking a seat beside him while Howon is taking a seat on a driver seat and he’s quickly driving his car towards her house. Her house is quite far from his house, so it’s basically going to take a long trip. Eunji is yawning before she’s leaning back on a chair before Howon is ruffling her hair. “Tired?”

 

“A little bit, we’re going to so many places today.”

 

“You can sleep. I’ll wake you up after we arrive on your home.” Howon is holding her hand lightly and he’s taking quick glances at Eunji who’s already sleeping soundly. He’s releasing her hand and focusing on driving; it’s already late and he didn’t want Eunji to get a pain on her neck because she’s sleeping inside his car.

 

“Howon-ah…”

 

“Eh? I thought you’re sleeping.”

 

“I’m about to…” Eunji is looking at him for a while, “You’ve to promised me that you’re going to take me meet your mother again later.”

 

“I promise.”

 

 

 

 


helloooo :D

thank you for subscribing this story! and i hope this chapter long enough.

I will put more effort on writing for the next chapter and onwards. Hope you like it!

subscribe and comments are always welcome!

xoxo, hyunie18