Like Crazy : 01

Like Crazy

 

A wedding dress. The most beautiful dress that any woman in the world want to wear and even dreamed of wearing it with the one they loved the most and tied their promise together in front of their family and their relatives until died broke them apart. Tied with an invisible knot, tied up their heart together, make sure to always cherish each other in happiness and sadness.

 

She’s smiling giddily while she’s swirled around her beautiful wedding dress while her stomach is getting nervous to just looking at her own reflection in the mirror. Her cheek is getting blushed in just an instant, thinking about what will be his expression when he saw her wearing this dress in front of him. Even butterflies inside her stomach are already flying around to make her nervousness reached the maximum impact.

 

“Honey, are you alright?”

 

She’s turning her head to the curtain behind her while she’s trying to walking towards the podium where she should stand so she can show him the beautiful dress she just worn before. The butterflies inside her stomach are flying again before she’s breathing in and out to release the nervousness inside her.

 

“Yes…I’m fine.”

 

“You’re already inside that for almost thirty minutes, what take you so long?”

 

She’s hearing a voice of her fiancé once more and she’s gulping down her saliva and holding the flower bouquet she’s been holding before she’s turning her head to the side and nodding her head to the shop keeper to open the curtain, so her fiancé can she hear clearly.

 

The curtain is opening slowly as finally showing upher body with a beautiful wedding dress is fit her body perfectly. Like the dress is made especially just for her. Her fiancé is looking at her before his face is being filled with happiness, even if he can; he wills just smiling from ear to ear to see such a beauty in front of him.

 

“So....what do you think?” She’s looking at him who’s just standing in front of her, without saying anything. She really can’t take it when he’s not saying anything; she wants to hear it when he says that the beautiful dress that they chose before looks perfect on her.

 

She’s holding the bouquet tighter than before while her forehead crashed and her lips are trembling waiting for the man in front of her saying something. He’s looking at her for a while before he’s finally nodding his head and walking ahead of her. He’s taking her hand before he’s putting on the ring that he brought along before on her index finger.

 

“Now...that’s perfect.” He’s smiling widely, before standing next to her. “My soon to be bride is beautiful as always.”

 

The butterflies inside her stomach are flying around, like finally she hears the words that she wants to hear since before. The moment she wore that dress, she just wants to hear it from him, that she looks really good in that dress. She’s smiling widely before she’s stepping down from the podium and walking towards the couch in front of her.

 

She’s about to talk again but stopped a moment when she heard that his phone is ringing again, it’s been the five times she heard that his phone is ringing. “Do you want to answer it?”

 

He’s turning his head to the side and looking at his phone for a while to see who’s the one that’s calling him, before he’s looking really sorry towards her before he’s answering the phone. “Yes, it’s me...what’s wrong?”

 

She’s watching her fiance for a while before she’s looking at the ring that he brought before that now fits perfectly on her tiny fingers as she’s smiling widely. The diamond shape is looking extremely beautiful, like if she can she will keep and treasure it forever, don’t want to let it go but she has to wait until their wedding day that will be held two weeks from now on.

 

The preparation already done, and it’s still counting down to the day they will tied their knot together, and making a little happy family with just the two of them, and their children later on. She really can’t wait to say ‘I do’ in front of everyone. She will gladly to take him as her husband.

 

“Honey....”

 

She’s turning her head to the side to see him who’s already sitting beside her. “Yes?”

 

“I really am sorry...I know that today we will go see the florist and taste the food that we ordered before, I know I’m already promised this to you last week...but the company is in a crisis, and there’s no one that can help it beside me. Can we postponed it until tomorrow or maybe the day after it? I will make another appointment to them or ask someone to make it for us.”

 

Her shoulder is slumping down while she’s looking at him. She really wants to spend this day with him, just with him. Her mother was already offered her a help to just helping her and tested the food with her, but she didn’t want it and refused the offer. She wants to taste it or pick the flower to choose for her wedding day with him. To the man that she will walk to the altar with.

 

“But...you said that you will spend this whole day with me.”

 

“I know, I’m sorry...but this is an urgent, and I can’t trust it to no one, I really am sorry....”

 

She’s looking at him before she’s nodding her head and holding his hand. “Alright....but can we try it tonight? I will wait on your office. I don’t want to make another appointment since we already canceled it like three times and I don’t want to make another appointment.”

 

He’s looking at her for while his head is thinking what to do. He didn’t want her to wait for him all day just because of it, and to be noted that she’s waiting for him inside the company and he can’t accompany him all day. “Are you sure? Do you want to wait it on your home? I will drop you off first then picking you up again later.”

 

“No, it’s alright. Your workers are waiting for you.” She’s standing up before she’s looking back at him. “I will go change for a while.”

 

She’s walking back inside the curtain and changed into her casual outfit and walking back to him who’s already waiting for her at the front. She’s sneaking her hand on his waist before both of them are walking towards his car.

 

She’s already getting used to it. She knows that she’s married to someone who owns the company, and becoming a CEO in such a young age will be a tired thing to do, but she’s enjoying it. She really likes to see this side of him when he’s being responsible and making sure that the company is working out properly like the way he wants it to do.

 

They met in two years ago, when she just opened up her bakery shop. He came to her shop and bought a cheese cake, and from that day on they’re keep in touch and start a relationship. She knew from the start that she finally found her mate since he’s like a missing puzzle on her life and now, her puzzle is perfect. He’s the missing piece that she needs.

 

“Come on, let’s get inside.”

 

He’s offering his hand and she’s gladly to take it before both of them are getting inside the company. She’s already getting used to this environment since she’s always coming here just to stop by or accompanying him. She’s looking around when she notices a familiar face is coming towards them as she’s smiling widely.

 

“Yo, Lee Howon!”

 

Howon is smiling towards the man who’s calling him before while her hand is keep being tighted together along with him. “Did the issue already being recovered?”

 

The tall man whose having a clean cut hair is nodding his head while his hands are inside his pocket. “Yeah, it’s not that bad, you do know that you can always count on me.” He’s turning his head to the side before smiling widely. “It’s good to see you again, Eunji-ya...”

 

Eunji who’s listening to their conversation is being caughted up as she’s smiling widely and nodding her head. “It’s good to see you too, Sungyeol-ah....” She’s stopped talking before she’s pointed out his hair. “You got a new hairstyle! It looks good on you.”

 

“Yeah, your fiance here keep bugging me to cut my hair, so here it is.”

 

Howon is laughing before he’s turning his head towards her before he cupped her cheek. “I’ll be back in an hour or more. You do know where to find me.” He’s turning his head once more to see his friend, “Accompany her, don’t let her alone or you’ll dead on my hand, got it?”

 

“Aye aye sir!”

 

He’s nodding his head before he’s kissing her forehead for a while and walking towards the elevator to his workplace. Sungyeol who’s already watching him until he dissapeared turning his head towards Eunji who’s watching Howon as well. “So....where do you want to go? Coffee shop or my room?”

 

“Coffee shop will do.”

 

Sungyeol nods his head before both of them are walking to the coffee shop that’s being placed inside the company building. They just need one minute walk and they’re already reached there. Eunji is smiling to the workers before she’s ordering something. “One green tea frappe for me and one cafe latte for him. Make sure the cafe latte is not too sweet and added some vanilla on it.”

 

“You do remember what I like, don’t you?”

 

“How many years do I know you, Lee Sungyeol?” Eunji is grabbing her wallet inside her bag before she’s smiling widely, “It’s my treat.”

 

Sungyeol is smiling widely before he’s grabbing their orders and walking towards an empty table not far from the counter. Eunji is joining him right away and quickly drinking her green tea frappe.

 

“I heard from Howon that you’re trying on your wedding dress today?” Sungyeol is breaking the silent between them before he’s drinking his cafe latte.

 

“Yes, we did.” Eunji nods her head, “We need to test the food and go to the florist as well to check the flower arrangement, but he got something to do first so we end up being here. I end up with you to be exact.”

 

Sungyeol is laughing lightly before he flicked her forehead. “You don’t like it? Fine go, I don’t like you as well.”

 

“Eyyyy, Lee Sungyeol!”

 

Eunji is pouting before she’s taking out something from her bag and showing it in front of him. There’s two colors of different napkin that she brought along before. She needs some opinion about it, and her best friend, Lee Sungyeol is the perfect person to help her with that. “Which one do you like?”

 

Sungyeol is looking at the napkins, there’s nothing much different on it since both of it are a pastel color and he’s actually like both of it. He’s thinking for a while before he’s pointing out the beige color. “This one.”

 

“This one?” Eunji is pulling the napkin that he chose before and she’s smiling widely. “I know this one is perfect!”

 

“Why don’t you ask Howon to help you with that?”

 

“Howon always said pick the one that I like the most since he’s just agreeing with whatever I choose. So, I need some opinion and I know that you’re the perfect person. We got the same preference anyway.”

 

Sungyeol is nodding his head before his phone is ringing and he excuses himself for a while. Eunji is watching him walking away from her. She’s looking around the company as well but nothing got her attraction. That’s why she hates working inside the company and decided open up her bakery shop not far from here. It only need to walk two blocks from here and you can reach the shop.

 

Her bakery shop is running out really well, not perfect or that famous but she’s happy and she really do enjoy what she’s been doing and Howon supports her. Even when both of them already married, he will help her to expand the shop. Her future life will be perfect.

 

“I’m sorry, Eunji-ya...it’s Howon.”

 

“Howon? What’s wrong? He’s done?” Eunji is watching him closely who’s already sitting in front of her again.

 

“He’s asking me his schedule for tomorrow and the day after it. He got really busy since his personal assistant isn’t working for him anymore.”

 

“Mr.Lee? Where did he go?”

 

“He’s not going anywhere....” Sungyeol is texting on his phone while he keeps replying her question. “He’s been promoted to manager because Howon satisfied with his work. So, no one is helping him out and he only trust me. That’s why I’m helping him out now.”

 

“Ah, that’s why....” Eunji is nodding her head before she’s turning her head, “But...why are you here when you supposed to help him out?”

 

“Howon can handle it by himself. He will be here in a minute.”

 

“He’s done?”

 

Sungyeol nods his head before he’s turning his head and he’s waving his hand to another direction that she can’t see. She’s turning her head as well to see that Howon is walking towards them. She’s smiling brightly before Howon is joining both of them and quickly taking a slip of her drinks. “Sungyeol didn’t do anything bad to you, right?”

 

Sungyeol smacked his head before Howon turns his head towards him. “YAH! I’m your boss.”

 

“I’m your boss as well.” Sungyeol is standing up from his seat before he’s smiling widely. “I better get back upstairs since my work here is done. See you later, Eunji-ya.”

 

“Aren’t you saying anything to me?? YAH, Lee Sungyeol!!”

 

Eunji is laughing as she’s watching the two best friend in front of her are arguing like tom and jerry, before Sungyeol is really leaving them both. Howon is quickly turning his direction towards her once again and quickly taking her hands. “Shall we go now?”

 

Eunji nods her head, before she’s intertwined their hands together and leaving the building to check on the preparation for their wedding day. The day that she will always remember for the rest of her life when she’s tying the knot with the man she loved the most.

 

 

 

 


hellooooo!^^

first chapter of like crazy is up and hopefully this very first chapter is good enough! comment and subscribers are always welcome....thank you so much!

--hyunie18--