Revealed?

which way?

Jessica run while covering her red face. She can't believe she kissed Taeyeon. She feel giddy and it's like there's bunch of butterfly flying around in her tummy. She smile from ear to ear. She stop under the tree and daydreaming if one day they become a couple. Just thinking about it makes her happy so she jumping around and laugh. She wants to shout to the world how happy she is. If there is someone see Jessica like this, they will think she has lost her mind. Sound of bell rings wakes her from the dream and makes her realize she is in the campus and she has to protect her image.

Although she knows that she already late, she walk slowly to the class. She is not afraid. Why would she when her father own the university. But it's a secret that only the principle knows. She enter the class casually not caring about the lecturer and looking around, when she spot a pink thing waving at her she knows where she will seat. She goes to that direction and seat.

"Jessi, i heard interesting rumour this morning. Do you want to hear?" Tiffany asked Jessica. Tiffany known as Eye smiling princess is Jessica's childhood friend. She is bubbly and has warmth aura surrounding her, she always has a happy mood. Personality wise, she is the exact opposite of Jessica. Jessica 99% cold while Tiffany 99% Happy. But of course being bestfriend they have one thing in common, it is the 'hell' mode. Although Hell fany seldom to appeared, you better watch out if it does.

"Me too.. Me too... I hear something unbelieveable that makes me stop eating for awhile!" Yoona said in exciting tone. "Yah! You only stop for 2 seconds!" Sooyoung answer yoona. Meet Sooyoung and Yoona, they called Doe eye princess and Food Goddess. They are like a twin attached to the hip. They do all the things together. Their hobby is dancing, pranking people, and of course eating. They won't stop eating if there is still food in their eye range.

"Rumour? I thought we promise each other to stop hearing those useless thing? We stop when we were freshman so why start now? I don't wanna know." Jessica reprimand her friend and wanting to continue her daydreaming. "But Jessi, it is about you! They say this morning you become somebody else. You act clingy touchy feely to someone, you even give her your aegyo!" Jessica feeling shy hearing her friend word. "You smile! So is it true? But i also heard a bad news that there are some of your fans that wants to bully her because she steal their icy queen, they even talking bad about her saying how ugly she is."

Jessica's expression turn dark and cold. She look at Tiffany and said in cold face," Who said something bad about my Taenggoo and want to bully her? Tell me!" Her friends frightened seeing Jessica's dark and cold face. They never saw Jessica this angry. Jessica never cared about anything except people that she love.

Wait love? and what? MY Taenggoo? They turn to each other and send secret signal. They raise and down their eyebrows, close and open their eyes communicating and planning something. After they finish their 'disscussion' they turn to Jessica with sly smile.

Jessica look back and forward to her friends and seeing their secret communication, she knows that they are up to something bad. And it must be about her. Her prediction right when suddenly her friends turn to her with sly smile on their faces. They scoot closer to her and surrounding her. Jessica feel uneasy like something really terrible will happen to her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jessica asked.

"Jessi, we've known you for years and we never saw you angry like this unless it is about someone you love. And did i hear you said MY TAENGGOO? who is this TAENGGOO? and how come we don't know you have this TAENGGOO? Hmm Jessi?" Tiffany asked Jessica still with sly smile on her face and adding more pressure on every 'Taenggoo' and 'My' word. Jessica's friends have agreed to interrograted Jessica and Tiffany will be the detective. They made vouch they will get the answer using any way possible.

Jessica cursed and hit her self mentally for being emotional and accidentally spill the beans. She compose her self and thinking a way to escape from this 'interrogation process'. Like a bulb appeared in her head, she said,"Oh, Taenggoo? She is a puppy that i got holiday last semester. She is so cute that i'm getting angry when they talk about her. I haven't introduce her to you because you all go to your hometown that time, i will introduce her someday, alright? Oh look, it's time to go home. I'm sleepy, I'm going home now. Bye!" Jessica takes her things and run out of class without waiting her friend's answers. Sooyoung said," There is something fishy."

Jessica run with all her might to the gate where she will meet Taeyeon. This is the first day in her life she run like mad person with her own will. She reached the meeting place and bend her body with hands on her knees. Her brath ragged, face sweaty and face red like lobster. When she trying to calm her self, there's a pair of failiar shoes in front of her and a soothing hand patting her back.

"Sica, Why are you sweaty and your face red? Are you running here?" Taeyeon asked Jessica. Jessica lift her head up to look at Taeyeon. She nodded her head and smile brightly. "Aish sica, you have just recover your body. You shouldn't run. What will you do if you fall? Do you want to stay in the hospital again?" Taeyeon nag at Jessica whilst wiping Jessica's sweat with her handkerchief. Jessica's smile widen hearing how worry Taeyeon and how caring Taeyeon when wiping her face.

"Sica, why are smiling? I'm telling you to be careful and now you smile? You should listen to my word not smiling like this." Taeyeon pout thinking Jessica not taking her word seriously. Omg, Taenggoo so cute! Jessica smile seeing how cute Taeyeon's pout. She wants to pinch her cheeks. "I'm sorry Taenggoo, I run because i want to see you soon. I miss you, we've been seperated too long." Jessica replied. Taeyeon look at Jessica wierdly and said," Sica, we've been seperated for two hours only. Don't you think you are being a drama queen?" Jessica knows that she is being a drama queen now, but teasing Taeyeon makes her day brighter so she use her weapon, pouty mouth and teary puppy eyes and said in a sad tone,"Taenggoo, don't you missed me? I'm not a drama queen, I'm just missing you too much.."

Seeing Jessica's expression and sad tone, taeyeon feet guilty. So she take Jessica to her embrace. She tucked Jessica's head on her shoulder and press her other hand on Jessica's waist. She hug Jessica protectively. She said in a hushed voiced," I'm sorry, sica. I missed you too. I can't concentrate in the class because i missed your presence. I always look at the clock and wish the time move faster so i can meet you. I'm sorry okay, don't cry. I can't stand seeing you crying."

Jessica surprise hearing Taeyeon's confession and the sudden hug. Her intention is teasing Taeyeon but who knows that her weapon has this big impact on Taeyeon. She love being hug and pampered by Taeyeon so she doesn't say anything and return the hug. She close her eyes to savor this feeling as long as she can. It is warm and comfortable.

Suddenly Jessica feel uneasy just like when she was in the class, interrogated by her friends. She loosen her embrace and look around frantically for her friends. Found nobody, she exhale in relief. Taeyeon saw Jessica turn her head around like looking for someone so she asked," Why Sica? Did you look for someone?" "No, Taenggoo. Let's go home, I missed our bed." Jessica answer then interwind their fingers. She tugged Taeyeon to start walking. Although she can't find her friends presence, the uneasy feeling still linger in her heart. She has to protect her 'puppy' from harm so it's better to go home.

True to Jessica's Instinct, there are two group of people looking at them, one cosisted of three people while the other four. Three people group look at them with mischievous eyes. One of the personel said," Wow, Jessica really love her 'puppy'. And don't you think Jessica's 'puppy' doesn't look like a puppy at all? Hmm... What should we do to our liar friend?" The rest of the personel laughing at their friend's comment. Meanwhile the four personel group has a shocked expression. They know that their friend knows the queen but they don't know they are this close. What ever it is, Jessica and Taeyeon will have a busy day tommorrow.

What other people don't know is among their friends in the group there are two pairs of eyes looking at Jessica and Taeyeon's direction with sad eyes.

While walking, Taeyeon remember her question that she wants to ask. She look at Jessica, pondering should she ask the question or not. Finally she decide to ask Jessica. "Sica, is it true what i heard?" Jessica knows that Taeyeon will ask about it, but she isn't prepared to answer it so she avoid the question by saying," What is it Taenggoo? Ah, i'm sleepy let's walk faster. I missed our bed." Jessica walk faster leaving Taeyeon behind. Taeyeon trying to match the step and said," Sica, don't avoid the question please. And our bed? We don't have a bed. I have a bed, you have a bed but it is in a seperate room. Did you forget that we have a seperate room sica?" Taeyeon asked.

"Friends sharing their things, Taenggoo. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. Understood? Ah, finally we arrive!" Jessica answer and enter the dorm. "Ah is that right? It is true that sharing is caring. Alright then." Taeyeon answer innocently.

When she walk to her room, she remember something. Wait, she hasn't answer my question! And if friends sharing, how come me the only one that do the sharing. What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers? That's not fair! Oh My God! She tricked me again! Me and my slow poke brain! I don't want to play with sica anymore, she always tricked me. Hmph!

Taeyeon open her bedroom door ready to reprimand Jessica but she swallowed all of it when she see Jessica's serene and peaceful face. She could only sigh and hit her self mentally for being whipped.

Taeyeon sit on her chair and write her list of question on the sticky note. She promise her self she will ask the question when Jessica wakes up. After she finished, she stick the note at the study lamp and slip under the blanket getting ready to napping. She felt Jessica scoot closer to her so instinctively she turn her body faced Jessica and wrap her hand on jessica's waist. Days of sleeping together has made Taeyeon used to sleep while hugging Jessica.

Admist the napping, one of the body on the bed wakes up slowly and tip toed to the study table. She takes the notes and write a new one. She throw the original note in the trash and stick the new one. She smile proudly for her accomplishment and pat her back for her hard working. She goes back to the other embrace and sleep comfortably. She is sure she will has an interesting day when she wakes up later.