Disinfection

which way?

Jessica wide awake at Taeyeon's bed. She look at the clock and it shows two o'clock. She puffed her cheeks and exhales loudly through her nose. It's a miracle to see Jessica awake in the middle of night. As the clock needle ticking pass two o'clock, Jessica's anxiousness raising. Can't stay keep lying on the bed, Jessica sit on the study chair and tap her finger impatiently. The person that she wait and longing to see hasn't arrived yet, and it's pass the promise time. Jessica take Taeyeon's dookong and squeeze it tightly, she burried her face on it and inhale Taeyeon's scent to calm her nerve. Once again she look at the clock. Now it shows 2.30. Jessica could feel uneasiness crawling inside her head.

Is Taenggoo not back to dorm tonight? Where would she sleep? With that Yuri girl? Are they only sleeping or do something else? No! Taenggoo promise me she will back tonight. She won't break her promise. She won't. Jessica keep assuring her self that Taeyeon would back. Thought of Taeyeon and Yuri together flash in her head without her consent. Images of Taeyeon and Yuri together and acting lovey dovey makes her heart crushed and her eyes teary. "Taenggoo, please come back soon.." Just when Jessica wants to give up waiting, Taeyeon's door open.

Taeyeon enter the bedroom and surprised seeing Jessica wide awake while crushing her dookong. Taeyeon walk  to Jessica wants to rescue her dookong. Just when she arrived in front of Jessica, Jessica tackled her to the bed and hug her tightly. Taeyeon could hear Jessica sobbing. Taeyeon frowned hearing it. She hates seeing Jessica crying. She tried to lift Jessica's head so she could see her face. But before Taeyeon could lift it, Jessica snuggled her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon stop trying and hug Jessica tightly. Taeyeon placed her left hand on Jessica's waist and her right hand Jessica's hair to calm her. "Shh.. It's alright.. It's alright.." Taeyeon whisper the word repeatedly on Jessica's ears and kiss her cheek. When Jessica has calmed, Taeyeon began her interrogation.

"Why are you crying sica? Is there something wrong? Who dares to make you cry? Tell me, I will beat'em up!" Taeyeon asked. Jessica turn her head to Taeyeon's neck and answer," Nothing's wrong Taenggoo. You come home later than your promise and i thought you won't back tonight that's why i cried." Taenggoo feel guilty when she knows that she is the reason Jessica cried.

"I'm sorry, sica. I don't know you will wait for me til this late. I thought you will fast asleep." Taeyeon apologized. "It's alright, Taenggoo."Jessica answered. "No! It's not alright! I've made you cry when i've promised my self to always make you happy. What could i do to make you happy again?" Taeyeon asked sincerely. Jessica knows that Taeyeon won't feel relieved until she done something for her, so she asked Taeyeon to change their pet names. Jessica lossen the hug and said, "Ehmm... If you insisted, then i have two requests."  "What is it? Taeyeon asked eagerly. " I'm jealous with your and Yuri's pet names, so i want to call you Baby Goo. Is that okay?" Jessica asked shyly.

Taeyeon surprised and strangely happy hearing Jessica's statement. She smile and patted Jessica's head. "Silly, why did you have to jealous? You can call me what ever you want. If that makes you happy than call me Baby Goo." Jessica smile happily and nod her head. "So, the first request is completed. What's the second?" Jessica look down, fiddled her finger and bite her lip. She could feel her face becomes red. She felt embarassed to say her second request. Taeyeon amused with Jessica's behaviour. Taeyeon then hold Jessica's hand to give support. Jessica slowly lift her head and said her request in one breath," Iwantyoutocalledmelovenotsica." Then she throw her self to Taeyeon and hide her face on Taeyeon's neck.

Taeyeon's heart skipped a beat heard the request. Did i heard right? She wants me to call her love? Isn't that a pet name for lovers? Jessica wait anxiously for Taeyeon's answer. Did i overdid it? Am i too straightfroward? Jessica sighed dejectedly and said," It's alright if you don't want to Taenggoo. Is it gross?" Taeyeon snapped from her thought and said hastily," No sica! It's not grossed. But isn't it a pet name for lover?" Jessica shocked but recovered quickly. "It is true that many lovers used it. But family and bestfriend use it too." Jessica once again used Taeyeon's innocence to deceived her. Taeyeon think carefully about it. Hmmm... My feeling said there's something wrong with Jessica's opinion. But then again, it's not like we have lovers. So who will angry if i call her love, right? Taeyeon nodded her head for her conclusion and agreed with Jessica's request. "Okay, now we are Baby Goo and Love. Are you happy already?" Jessica smile widely from ear to ear. She thanks God for giving her Taenggoo this much innocence.

It's now almost four so they getting ready to sleep. They sleep together on Taeyeon's bed for Jessica too lazy to go to her room. When they have set a comfortable position, Jessica make a small chat while waiting to fall asleep. "Do you have a good time?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon's eyes twinkling remembering her time with her friends. "Yes, I have a very good time! It's been a long time since i met everyone and the racing is great. We won again!" Jessica smile seeing Taeyeon's excitement. "So now that you have come home, it's time to sleep. I'm sleepy Baby Goo. Hug me to sleep." Jessica yawn and hug Taeyeon. "Alright, lets sleep while hugging. Good night Love." Taeyeon then kiss Jessica's forehead. "Night Baby Goo" Jessica return the kiss on Taeyeon's neck.

Just like that the night passed and time to go to campus come. Due to sleep late, Taeyeon use extra time to wake Jessica and then prepare to go. As usual they walk together to campus with Jessica clinging to Taeyeon. Jessica circling her hand on Taeyeon's waist and put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder while Taeyeon hug Jessica's shoulder sideways. They walk peacefully.

Out of nowhere, there's something pushed Jessica's head from Taeyeon's shoulder and break their hug forcefully. When Jessica turn sideway to look at the culprit, Jessica found that Yuri engulffed Taeyeon in a bear hug and kiss Taeyeon's cheek. Smoooch.. "Baby Taeng, Good morning!" Yuri then proceed to hold Taeyeon's face with both of her hand and try to kiss Taeyeon's forehead. Jessica saw Yuri's intention and fuming madly, she face palmed Yuri. She pull Taeyeon to her embrace while throwing deathly glare at Yuri.

"You don't need to kiss MY Baby Goo to greet her. You can greet normally like other people!" Yuri doesn't want to lose from Jessica, hold Taeyeon's wrist and yank her to  Yuri's embrace. "She is not yours! She is MY Baby Taeng! It's up to me how i greet MY Baby! You don't have right to interrupt me!" Yuri then quckly hold Taeyeon's face and kiss her forehead loudly. Smooooch!! Jessica's face red because of her anger. She yank back Taeyeon and run quickly with Taeyeon on her tow. She dragged Taeyeon to her faculty's restroom.

When they arrived, Jessica closed her eyes and exhale loudly to calm her self. After awhile she open her eyes and turn back to look at Taeyeon. Jessica could see that Taeyeon terrified with her. She could see Taeyeon gulped her saliva when she come closer to Taeyeon. Jessica stare at Taeyeon intensely and she could feel her anger raising when she remember the kiss scene. Taeyeon felt like her life would end now. Goodbye my Dookong, I'm sorry i haven't bought your siblings. See you at Dookongland. When Jessica step away from her, she close her eyes ready for final blow. But instead of something that could killed her, she felt something soft and wet on her cheek.

Jessica soften her eyes when she saw how cute Taeyeon mumbling about dookong and closed her eyes tightly. It's imposible for Jessica to kill her Taenggoo. She just want to disinfect Taeyeon from a virus named Yuri. She take a wet tissue from her bag and wipe Taeyeon's cheeks and forehead gently and thoroughly.

Taeyeon open her eyes and see Jessica wiping her face. She knitted her eyebrows and thinking I have take a bath before come to campus and i haven't play dirt, why would she wiping me clean? Taeyeon clean and asked Jessica," Love, why are you wiping me? I'm already clean." Jessica stop for a second when she heard Taeyeon said their new pet name. She squeal inside her head but put tough face on the outside. "I have to disinfect you from a dangerous virus you just got. Now close your eyes and be quiet until i'm finished" Taeyeon relented to Jessica's order while thinking when was she infected by virus. She then thank Jessica mentally for helping her kill whatever it is virus that infect her.

When Jessica finish wiping with wet tissue, she takes a regular tissue to dry Taeyeon's face. "I've finished disinfecting you Taenggoo. Now the last step, i have to give you protection. Do you want me to give you a full body protection Baby Goo?" Jessica asked while smirking evilly inside her head. Taeyeon innocently nodded her head still closing her eyes and mouth. "Alright then, but the protection could only get by human contact. This virus can only defeated by my antibody so i have to give you personally. Is that alright Baby Goo?" Still Taeyeon nod her head innocently. "Then, I already have your concent. I will proceed now."

Jessica hold Taeyeon's face with both of her hand and kiss her cheeks and forehead right on the place Yuri kissed Taeyeon. Then she lower one of her hand to Taeyeon's waist, she pull Taeyeon to her body and move the other hand to Taeyeon's neck. Jessica whisper on Taeyeon's ear," This is the final step. Don't move." Jessica close the distance between their face and kiss Taeyeon on her lips.

When Taeyeon feel something soft on her lips, she open her eyes widely and she instinctively try to back off. But Jessica hold Taeyeon tightly so Taeyeon's move makes her trapped between Jessica's body and bathroom wall. Taeyeon could feel Jessica move her lips trying to deepen the kiss. Taeyeon knows that she can't escape until Jessica release her so she close her eyes and enjoy the kiss. She move her lips following Jessica's lead. She sneaked her hand to Jessica's waist and pull her to closer.

Jessica smile in her kiss when she feel Taeyeon kiss her back. Truthfully she afraid Taeyeon will angry and cut their friendship, but she can't hold her self when she feel Taeyeon's smooth skin when she kiss Taeyeon's cheeks and forehead. She smile even widely when Taeyeon pull her closer. She tilt Taeyeon's face to get a better angle and trying to slipped her tounge inside Taeyeon's mouth. Taeyeon open when Jessica her lip. Their kiss turn to an open mouth kiss and the atmosphere turn hot. Taeyeon slipped her hand inside Jessica's blouse and Jessica's . Jessica moan in their kiss and arched her back. Taeyeon hear Jessica's moan and it feel like music to her ear. She wants to hear more of it so she broke the kiss and kiss Jessica's jaw line and down to her neck. She move her hand to Jessica's stomatch and slowly move upward.

Jessica feel her heart beat very fast and lust consumed her. She arch more her body and tilt back her head to feel more of Taeyeon's hand and mouth. Just before their scene turn to a rated one, the bell rings loudly. They snapped back to reality and realize they almost do it in public facility. Jessica step back from Taeyeon and fixed her attire and hair. Both of them feel shy and their cheeks red from the heat and embarassement. Taeyeon clear and said," I think your treatment has finish right? I will go to my faculty." Taeyeon turn to the door and stop for a moment. "I like your treatment, Love." Taeyeon then run with all her might with shy smile on her face.

Jessica smile  widely hearing Taeyeon's statement. She could feel that today has turned to a very bright day and her confidence to won Taeyeon getting bigger. Both of them resume their study with smile on their face.