Adjusting

which way?

Jessica and Taeyeon still lying together with half of Taeyeon's body on top of her. Taeyeon's head under her chin and Taeyeon's hand circling her waist while her hand rubbing Taeyeon's back slowly. Now that her and Taeyeon has became official, Jessica itches to know the reason behind Taeyeon's tears just now. She takes Taeyeon's hand and plays with her fingers. She hesistant to ask because she doesn't want Taeyeon to think she probing her problem too much. She doesn't want just because this small thing break this new relationship. She frowned because she is torned, she is worried because Taeyeon cried but she is worried she crossed Taeyeon's privacy area.

Taeyeon look up to Jessica. She knows something bothering her, not only because her expression says so. Jessica has a habit playing with her fingers if she has something that she is hesistant about. Taeyeon clasp her finger effectively waking Jessica from her daze. "What's wrong, Love? Do you have something in your mind?" Taeyeon asked her lover.

Jessica bite her lower lip contemplating to ask now or not. Jessica dazed once again and accidentally bite her lips to hard until it bleed. She snapped back to reality when her lips sting. She raised her hand to touch her lips and hissed, she look at her hand and there's blood in it.

Taeyeon broke the hug and sit down when she heard Jessica's hissed. She frowned seeing Jessica's lip's condition. She sighed and flicked Jessica's forehead. "Why did you have to do that? Don't do that again. Now that you are mine, you have to ask my permission to hurt your body. I love to kiss your lips but now that it hurt, no kisses until your lips heal." Then she get up from the bed and go to her cabinet to take the first aid.

Jessica widened her eyes and quickly sit down. She shout her rejection. "What? No kisses? But who knows when it will heal? It could takes three days until one week! I can't live without kissing you!"

Taeyeon walk back calmly and sat on the bed faced Jessica. "Close your mouth, i want to apply the medicine so it won't leave a scar. If it takes one week to heal then no kisses for one week." When Jessica open to protest, Taeyeon glare to Jessica telling her to be quiet. "You'll live. You can live without my kisses before so you could do it now." Taeyeon said sternly. Jessica shows her pout and puppy eyes trying to make Taeyeon cancel her desicion. "Stop it, it won't work this time." Taeyeon said softly.

Jessica look at taeyeon sadly and said," But it won't bled if we kiss softly and only on a short time, you know only chaste kiss. Baby Goo.. Please.." Jessica rub her face on Taeyeon's shoulder cutely while begging. Taeyeon look at Jessica's cute behaviour and sighed. Truthfully speak her defense has half crumbled when Jessica throw her puppy eyes. "Taenggoo... Say yes.. Taenggoooo..." Now Jessica has sneaked her hands circling Taeyeon's waist and shake her body left and right while repeating Taeyeon's name.

Taeyeon stopped Jessica's act and said," Alright.... Alright... You and Your puppy eyes.. One chaste kiss per day. That's it. No more. You know why i do it, Love. It's for your own good. Why did you bite it in the first place? Hmm? Is it because i cried just now? You want to know the reason but you weren't sure to ask or not, is that it?"

Jessica look at taeyeon wide eyes. She shocked Taeyeon could read her mind. Well, Taeyeon is a smart person, she is just a dense when it comes to love and relationship. Jessica nod her head timidly and instinctively bite her lower lip once again but stop when Taeyeon flicked her forehead. "Stop it, are you trying to prolonge the one kiss a day punishment?" Jessica shake her head hardly.

Taeyeon hold Jessica's cheek and caress it gently with her thumb. "You should have asked me. I know we agreed to take baby steps, but i prefer you ask me than hurt your self like this, ok? I promise i won't angry if you asked. Don't hesitate to ask. I will tell you if i'm not ready to tell you. This is the first lesson from our relationship, we should ask each other if there's something that bothering us but we will understood if the questioned person not ready. Okey?" Jessica once again nod and write the first lesson in her head mentally.

Taeyeon sighed and put her hand down. Her sad feeling back once again. She look at Jessica and said," I will tell you why i cried but before that can we back to our position just now? You hugging me and all?" Jessica agreed silently and lie on her back. Taeyeon snuggled to Jessica, hug her by the waist and put her head on Jessica's chest. She love to hear Jessica's rhytmic heart beat. It calms her. When she feel comfortable, she start her story. She tells Jessica slowly start from her call to Yuri to Yuri's confession and her rejection until She back to dorm.

Although Yuri was her competitor, Jessica can't help but feel sad for her. She could imagine how hurt Yuri's feeling right now. She is thanking Yuri in her mind to let Taeyeon go and support their relationship. If she is Yuri, she doesn't know if she could do the same thing or not. Someone that she loves for years suddenly said she loves someone else on the same day her confession takes time. She understand how Taeyeon's feeling. She would cried too if she is Taeyeon. Jessica could only promise to never hurt Taeyeon and makes Taeyeon happy everyday. That's the only thing she could do to repay Yuri's sacrifice.

Jessica rub Taeyeon's back slowly when her voice wavering. She hug her tighter and said," Shh... It's alright, Baby Goo. We can't force our feeling to love someone. I'm sure someone good would mend Yuri's heart. Just like she said, she won't be alright now or tommorrow but she will be alright someday. Now that i know someone has sacrifice for our love, i will never let you go without fight."

"Baby Goo, i want to tell you about my self. Relationship built with trust as the foundation so i will tell you all about me. Promise me you will listen to me until i'm finished, calmly." When Taeyeon agreed, Jessica continue her talk. "I'm sure you know how popular i am at campus." Taeyeon respons by nodding. "Well, it's not only because of my body and face. I assumed you know that my parents is wealthy?" Once again taeyeon nod. "The problems is you don't know how wealthy my parents are. They own several Shopping mall and amusement park, you know the one with Jung corp." Taeyeon furrow her brow. But almost all of it have Jung corp's logo on it except the one with JS logo. But Taeyeon nod once again because she promise to listen to the end.

"And i started my own bussiness couple of years a go and i own some small shopping mall and amusement park. I use my korean name to be the logo, it is Jung Sooyeon." Taeyeon's brain work and connect the dot. Jung Sooyeon.. JS? What? So we could just say all the shopping mall and amusement owned by the Jung. "Ehmm... Recently my parents widened their business to education. You know built school and all." This time Taeyeon snapped her head to look at Jessica with wide eye You mean our campus... Jessica laugh sheepishly avoiding Taeyeon's gaze. " And the last one is, this is my first relationship with a girl so i don't know if my prents will accept us or not. But don't worry because i've promise you i won't let you go without fight."

Right now, taeyeon has sit stiffly and thinking hard. " So let me get this right. You are an eldest child of the wealthest business in korea and you are rich yourself. Your parents own our campus and you are not sure how your parents would react to our relationship." Jessica nod her head silently studying Taeyeon's expression. "If you are healthy, why don't you live in the JS apartment near our.. Wait, JS apartment. That's your's too? Taeyeon look at Jessica confirming her suspicion. Jessica play with her finger and nod timidly.  Taeyeon sighed look at her newfound lover. "So is it true that you are a bully? Are all your friends from your clique rich too?"

Jessica answer still with her head look down," Yes, They are all rich although i'm the only one that has started built my business and no, I'm not a bully. It is true that i ever beat someone but it is because he was trying to do something erted to me. Believe me, Baby Goo. Please don't angry." Jessica know she is at fault for not teeling Taeyeon all about it when they were on friend state, but Taeyeon never ask and the topic never occured on their conversation so Jessica forgotten.

Taeyeon look at her frightened girlfriend and soften her face. She engulfed Jessica in her embrace and said," I'm not angry, Love. I believe you. I'm just felt unworthy to be your girlfriend. I don't have anything that you could bragged about except my brain but you have everything even the brain. And you know there are so many lovers that from different class of society would end up break up. Do you want to reconsider this relationship, Love?"

Jessica hold Taeyeon tightly and shake her head. " I don't want to reconsider anything. You have so much that i could bragged about. You are gorgeous, you just burried it in your plain clothes, you smart, you are kind, you have a good personality and you are very worthy. Don't wavering, Baby Goo. Just like you said, i have everything money could buy. All that i need is love and i get so much love from you. So stop that stupid thought and continue be my girlfriend. If you still feeling unworthy then you could repay me by love me with all your heart and make me happy all the time. That's enough don't you think? Don't leave me just because this stupid money. Do you want me to throw away my wealth? I could do that, i just need you, Baby Goo."

Taeyeon see how panic Jessica and afraid to losing her, she feel guilty to brought up the topic. Jessica never did bad thing to her so just like Jessica's word, she could just make Jessica happy and work harder to be as wealthy as Jessica. She kiss Jessica's forehead and said," I'm sorry i made you worried, Love. I promise i won't think like that again. I won't leave just because i'm feeling unworthy. I can't ask you to throw away your hard work now can i? That's business that you built with your own hand. I should be proud not ask you to throw it. I'll be a better person not only for you but for me too. About your parents, we will face it together right? Don't ever think about telling them by yourself. I'll be very angry." 

"Yes, we will face all our problems together. I'll be fine as long as i have you. we'll be fine if we have each other. Thank you for accept me, Baby Goo." Jessica smile gratefully and fall in love once again to this small adoreable person. "You are welcome, Love. I'm tired and hungry. Let's have dinner and then sleep." Taeyeon get up and pull her girlfriend. They walk hand to hand doing their activity.

 

Yuri wakes up with headache. She groan and roll to lie on her stomatch. She gets up feeling thirsty and found a glass of water inside keroro cup on her study table. She gulp the water and put it back. Yuri close her eyes remembering how she could arrived at her bed and she doesn't remember has a keroro cup. Yuri gets up and walk to the kitchen want to cook something for her nauseous stomatch. Once again Yuri dozing while thinking hard when she found porridge inside a rilakuma bowl. Am i sleeping in other people's house? I don't have a rilakuma bowl. She looks around and she is sure this is her house. She decide to think later and eat for now when her stomatch growl. I'll think about it later...

 

Somewhere in korea..

A wife talking to her husband," Honey, Don't you think our eldest daughter looks very happy nowadays?" Her husband only nod and continue reviewing reports on his hand. "So i have taken a liberty to ask our head security to find out the reason and do you want to know the reason?" Her husband once again hum as the respon and nod his head. "It turns out our daughter falls in love.." The husband hum again, thinking it is an usual thing for his daughter to have a lover giving her wealth and beauty. "with a girl." The husband hum for a moment.. And when the information sink, he jump from his seat and exclaimed,' What!!!" The wife knock her husband and forced him to seat again. "Ah so now i have your attention. Relax, honey. I have investigating everything and her girlfriend is a beauty her self, smart, and have a clean record."

"But she is a girl. Don't you surprised? Our daughter never dates a girl before!" The husband answer agitatedly. His wife dismissed his worried and said,"  Are you trying to lie to your self? We all know how our daughter always attracted to girls more than boys. There's nothing wrong with same gender relationship. All that matter is the partner is a good person and i have investigate it." The husband stand up once again and exclaim," No! You can't believe she is good just from that report. It is about our prescious daughter. I will prove it my self!" He then ran outside his house. His wife shake her head and sighed," Haahh... Daughter complex.."