Chapter 2: Let's Get Started

Let's Make You Charming

“Okay. You’re starting to freak me out. What are we doing now?” Hongbin said, blindfolded with my scarlet red scarf. “The element of surprise is my signature style. You won’t see yourself until I’m done. Trust me when I say I’ll make you super smexy.” I smirked as I brought Hongbin to a clothing store.

Once we were inside I called N, one of my many friends, to come pick out clothes for him. “He’s a hard case. Do you see what he is wearing? No. Just No.” N complained. “Come on N. You owe me a favor since I got you hooked up with your crush.” I whined. N rolled his eyes at my antics. “You keep using that as a tool for blackmail. I won’t fall for that anymore.” He said, turning on his heels. “How about… I tell your little girlfriend about your collection.” I called out.  N spun around to glare at me. “You wouldn’t dare.” He growled. “Oh would I? You know me too well. You should know I will do it without even blinking once. So it’s your decision. Help me or you’ll suffer.” I shot back. N sighed and his heel once more. “I think you might have lost your touch in fashion anyway.” I mumbled. N came back with rage.  “I have not! I’ll show you how to dress! Nerd, come with me!” N pulled Hongbin’s arm.  I smirked in victory.

30 minutes later…

“No, that is just horrible on him.” N mumbled, as he flipped through clothes. I looked with curiosity, as N hands flew through clothes fast. I couldn’t even tell what type of clothes he was looking at. “How long is this going to take?” Hongbin said, still blindfolded. He sat on the couch with his huge school notebook. “It won’t take long, trust me. N is a fast worker.” I said. Hongbin nodded his head in understanding. “Okay, I’m done. Take a look at these outfits.” N said, heaving. This must take a lot of energy.  I stood up and looked at the line of clothes. “God, you’re freaking amazing! How many outfits are there?” I asked in awe. “50 outfits, including shoes and accessories.” He smiled. “N, your taste in fashion is genius! Hongbin is going to look hot for sure. Can I have these outfits delivered?” I asked as I examined the clothes. He picked out formal, casual, and even punk clothes. “Yeah sure, to what address?” he panted. “Just deliver them to my dorm. I’ll pay you back for the clothes later.” I smiled and kissed N’s cheek. “My girlfriend would kill you if she saw that.” N glared. “Kill me or you?” I asked playfully. “Both.” N’s girlfriend smirked evilly at the entrance of the store. N gulped nervously as she walked closer. She gripped N’s by his ear. “You dare to flirt with someone else?!?!?” She yelled. N whimpered softly.

“Well, look at the time. Time to go make Hongbin look y!” I rushed as I pulled Hongbin out of N’s store. “Yah! What happened to Homies over Hoes?!?” N yelled at my retreating form. I laughed at his comment. “What did you do to him?” Hongbin asked confused. He is still blindfolded with his huge binder. I have to make a mental note to ask why he carries that binder. “Nothing at all.” I said pushing Hongbin in my car. I ran to the driver’s side.  I quickly entered the car.  N girlfriend was scary when mad. Really scary. “Get back here right this minute. Where do you think you’re going?!?!?” N girlfriend yelled, as she started sprinting towards up with a butcher knife. Crap! I quickly started my car and escaped the parking lot. My heart was beating so loud in my chest. “What’s wrong?!?!? Why are you suddenly speeding?!?!?” Hongbin was gripping onto to his binder hard. “Nothing….just wanted to get to our next stop… faster. “ I said as I took deep breaths to calm myself. I would occasionally check my rear view mirror to see if she was sprinting like a marathon runner. Luckily, my car had dusted her.  “You can now take off your blindfold. This part is required for you to see.” I said, as I began to drive to a mall. Hongbin took off his blindfold and sighed with relief. “Do I have to put this back on?” he asked, examining the scarf with distaste. I rolled my eyes. “Yes. So don’t lose that or anything. Matter of fact, give it to me.” I said as we stopped at a red light.

Hongbin smirked evilly. “And what if I don’t?” he challenged. “Excuse me?” I glared. “I said Miss. Strife ‘What if I d—‘” before he was able to finish his sentence, I took his head and bashed it on the dashboard. “I’m sorry but I couldn’t understand you over the sound of your head making sweet love to my dash board. What was that again?” I asked with mocked innocence. I let him go harshly. “I didn’t say anything.” Hongbin whimpered as he rubbed his sore skull. “Beautiful! That’s what I love to hear!” I smiled cutely. Hongbin hissed with fake annoyance.

“You’re a very interesting person.”

“That’s what I love to hear.”

20 minutes later…

“What in the hell are we doing here? Hongbin asked with confusion painted on his face. I giggled, yes giggled (sue me if you will), while looking at his reaction. “Well if you want a girl, you have to know a girl. Think of Sung Hee as prey. The predator, you, has to observe the prey’s habits and such. Victoria Secret is filled with things that girls desire in underwear and fragrances.” I explained. Hongbin looked like he suffered greatly. “Get that look off your face. You’re only here to observe, not buy yourself a G-string.” I said as I shoved him into the store. He groaned in despair, as I forced him to come with me.  “Girls worry about their weight. Its nature basically. You need to make your girl feel confident. Things change over time and she might gain weight or lose it. Her figure might turn into an hourglass or a boulder. Just make sure you don’t insult or pressure her. Look around and tell me what you see.” I said. Hongbin glanced at his surroundings. There were of young, y, and single women around. “Women.” He said simply. I face-palmed myself sadly. “There are beautiful model-like women everywhere. You need to make her feel like she is above them all. Because no matter how much money us women spend on y accessories, at the end of the day we need a guy to love us for being…ourselves.”  I explained. I always got sad on this topic. “That’s informative.” Hongbin said as he jotted down every one of my words. “Let’s go next door.” I said as I quickly pulled him. 

 

“What are we going to do here?” He asked. “This is a fragrance store for men and women. You will learn how to smell fresh, cuz right now you smell like a basement.” I said as I once again shoved him inside. “This is the women’s side and this is the men’s side. There are more women on the women’s side then the men’s” I said. “Obviously.” Hongbin mumbled. “Shut Up! Anyway, did you notice that the women avoid the men’s side like a plague? Do you know why? Cuz the men’s products aren’t attractive.” I said, pulling Hongbin to the women’s side.  “What most guys think is ‘The manlier I smell, the more women will like me.’ .The truth is that women favor the smell of sweet scents over musk scents. They prefer the scents like vanilla or cinnamon or even chocolate, over grass scents. That is why they flock over to this side.  I mean there is nothing wrong with the men’s scents, it just that woman prefer to smell these scents. I learned this from my brother who is a playboy.” I explain as I shifted through bottles, smelling them. I grabbed a shopping basket and threw in some fragrances. “But you need to experiment a little more. Mix these sweet scents with mild manly scents. You might just create something so beautiful that women will melt into a puddle of goo. Oh, you need to wash up with axe body wash too. That is definitely needed.” I told him as I gave him a list of fragrances, body wash, and shampoos. “Who knew that it is so hard to smell good?” Hongbin mumbled.

“It’s time for us to go. You have a long month ahead of you.” I brought the items on the list and handed them to him. “You better smell intoxicating the next time I see you.” I smirked as I left the store.

“Are you giving me a ride back?”

“Do you have gas money?”

“No……”

“Then no. Take the bus back. ~” I said as I blew a kiss at him.

He blushed at my awkward way of saying farewell.

“Oh, I’m going to have so much fun teasing him.” I though slyly.