Reunited Gods of the East

Reunited Gods of the East

// A.N. I just want to let everyone know that this is a mix-genre fic. Since the tags won't fit, I'll just mention them here. There's silght fluff. There's slight horror (I think). And there's comedy ( I think as well) Anyway, have fun. BTW, this is completely unedited. //

 

It was eight a.m., and Changmin was already dressed up, even right before his room mate, Yunho, was awake.

He sat on the couch, and moved restlessly. He was excited, that was a fact. Well, it was because Yunho was bringing him to an eat-all-you-can buffet.

He stared at coupon and mumbled:

" Oh food, here I come."

Everyone knew it, Changmin's best friend was food. He loves food. He loves eating. So, once you say food, always associate it to Shim Changmin, the TVXQ member.

A few minutes passed, and Yunho woke up. He went out of his room, while rubbing his eyes. Once he saw Changmin all dressed up and sitting on the couch, he immediately asked:

" And where do you think you're going, Shim Changmin?"

" Hyung, didn't you promise me that you'll be bringing me to an eat-all-you-can buffet? Well, here I am. I'm ready. Come on, take me there, now." Changmin replied, with that tone of excitement in his voice.

" Oh God, Changmin. All you can think about is food. And remember that you gotta maintain your body. You keep on eating." Yunho warned.

" Hyung, don't worry. I exercise. But, I really need to eat. Come on, I've been hungry since three a.m." Changmin begged.

" And I've been sleepy since three a.m. Well, thanks to you waking me up." Yunho added.

" Well, hyung, you were talking to someone on the phone. And you were even saying 'saranghae' to her. Are you sure that you were talking to your sister. Because the last time I checked you said that you hated your sister." Changmin asked.

" Look, yeah. I may have said that I hated my sister, but, after all, she's still my sister. There is always a part of me that says that I love her." Yunho replied.

Changmin started clapping his hands and said:

" Well said, Jung Yunho, well said."

Afterwards, Yunho just snubbed and started mixing his coffee.

Changmin followed him to the kitchen, which kind of annoyed Yunho.

" Changmin, why are you following me?" Yunho asked.

" When are we going to the buffet?" Changmin asked back.

" Oh God, Changmin. You are so annoying." Yunho raised his voice.

" Hey, you're starting to sound like Amber." Changmin said.

" Well, at least I didn't call you a ." Yunho said.

" Yeah. I can't believe that the entire SM Town fought six hours ago." Changmin added, as he remembered what happened in the f(x) dorm.

Yunho just nodded his head and continued drinking his coffee.

" So, hyung, what's this buffet like?" Changmin asked.

Yunho put down his coffee cup and replied:

" Well, it's just by the Seoul Nights Hotel. They serve a lot of food there. They serve Chinese, Japanese, Korean, American and all the food you can think of."

Changmin his lips and imagined what the buffet actually looked like.

" Wow. I could just imagine what they are serving. I could imagine Shanghai rolls, some ramen and chicken teriyaki. And for my side, I'll have a burger and some fries. And maybe I'll also have some bulgogi, and before I forget, unlimited rice and soda." Changmin said, as he brought himself along to his dream buffet.

Yunho just laughed at him and said:

" Well, it's eat-all-you-can, so, dream on, Min."

Changmin just nodded his head and waited for Yunho to finish his coffee.

Once TVXQ's leader finished his coffee, he took a bath and wore jeans, some sneakers and a plain white tee. He took his shades out and said:

" Changmin, let's go."

Changmin hurriedly went out of his room, still bringing the coupon with him.

" Okay, hyung. Let's go, I'm really hungry." Changmin said as he kept the coupon in his pocket and went out with his room mate.

Since they were in SM's dormitory, they passed by the other groups, who seemed to be in peace already.

Jessica and Amber were talking like nothing happened.

Suho and Kris were just fine. Except Suho had a bruise on his cheek, which was clearly covered with concealer.

Key and Henry weren't fighting as well, they were at peace.

The TVXQ members just smiled and waves at their hoobaes, and afterwards, they went out of the dormitory.

Yunho hailed a cab and afterwards, he and Changmin entered it.

" Um, All The Food In The World, please." Yunho said.

" You mean the restaurant?" the cab driver asked.

" Yeah." Yunho replied.

" Okay. On it, sir." the cab driver said as he stepped on the gas pedal, and drive to the restaurant.

Changmin moved restlessly on his seat, while Yunho just patted him in order for him to calm down.

" Calm down, Min." Yunho said as he patted the maknae.

" I'm sorry, hyung. But, I'm so excited. I can't calm down." Changmin said while smiling.

Yunho just smiled as he saw his younger brother all happy, cheery and excited. And for some reason, he was excited too.

Yunho sat on his seat, when he realized that something was missing. That something, was music.

" Um, driver-hyung. Could you turn up the music, please?" Yunho requested.

" On it." the cab driver replied as he made the volume louder.

Once they heard the song, Changmin and Yunho looked at each other, with their entire bodies frozen, except for their eyes.

On the radio, they heard:

"Oh baby. tell me Why you act so strange
But tonight, I don’t need a damn explain
hajiman iminan modu algo iseosseo nan
neowa hamkke itneun go nyeoseokdo
philyo obseo jebal jom sarajyeo
dwaesseo nameun haengbok gatgo kkeojyeoboryeo

modu da bye bye sarangdo
modu da bye bye ujeongdo
Feels like I’m ready  No love I’m done with
keutnabeorin sarangirago haedo malhal pilyo obtjanha

modu da bye bye chueokdo
modu da bye bye seulpeumdo
Feels like I’m ready
No love I’m done with
keutnabeorin sairago malhae "

Changmin shuddered and decided to look outside his window.

Yunho gulped and said:

" Driver-hyung please change the song."

" On it." the cab driver replied as he changed the song.

This time , the song was Candy by H.O.T. Since both boys liked them, they just decided to listen to it.

Changmin just nodded his head as he listened to the song.

Yunho, on the other hand, stated out the window, and looked at his surroundings, afterwards, he
mumbled:

" Kim Jae, Park Chun, Kim Jun, how are you?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

In another dormitory, somewhere in Gangnam, Kim Jaejoong was yelling, at eight-thirty in the morning.

" Yah! Park Yoochun! Where the hell did you put those coupons! You know, it cost a hundred dollars for that. You should be lucky that I'm bringing you to that buffet!" Jaejoong yelled as he threw the pillows on the couch aside, hoping to find the coupons under the pillow.

" Hyung! I didn't take them! I swear!" Yoochun yelled from his room.

" Then where is it? You were the last one who held it!" Jaejoong asked, sounding a little mad.

" Don't ask me! I'm not the only person living in this dormitory!" Yoochun yelled back.

Jaejoong sighed and he asked:

" What about you, Kim Junsu, do you have the coupons?"

" Sadly, I don't have it." Junsu replied as he went out of his room, and sat on the chair next to the couch.

Jaejoong groaned, and afterwards he said:

" Why the hell are you just sitting there? You have to help me find it!"

" Okay. Okay. Sure." Junsu said as  he stop up from the chair and helped Jaejoong look for the coupons.

" You're not exempted, Park Yoochun. You have to look for the coupon as well." Jaejoong yelled.

" Okay. Okay." Yoochun said as he went out of his room and decided to help Jaejoong as well.

But, he didn't need to.

" What is that in your pocket?" Yoochun said as he pointed at his pocket.

Junsu looked at Jaejoong picket and afterwards, he pulled something out from it and said:

" Seriously, hyung."

Jaejoong stared at the three pieces of paper in Junsu's hand. And it was when he realized, that those were the coupons.

" But--how did?" a clearly confused Jaejoong asked.

" How did it reach your pocket? That's for you to answer, haraboeji." Yoochun replied as he snorted.

Junsu snorted as well, and they both ended up laughing.

Jaejoong just snubbed and said:

" Laugh all you want, but, trust me. You wouldn't regret me bringing you to this buffet."

Yoochun and Junsu stopped laughing at the spot.

" Why, what's up with this buffet? I mean, what's so special about this buffet?" Yoochun asked as he looked at the coupon.

" All The Food In The World?" Junsu read, with that distinguishable Korean tone.

" Yeah. All The Food In The World. They named the restaurant like that because that's the only restaurant that serves almost all the food in the world." Jaejoong explained.

Yoochun and Junsu nodded their heads and Yoochun asked:

" So, is there Japanese food? "

" Yes." Jaejoong replied.

" Korean?" Junsu asked

" Yeah." Jaejoong replied, while nodding his head.

" Italian?"

" American?"

" Chinese?"

" French wine perhaps?"

Jaejoong was annoyed, so he shouted to get their attention, and, it really did.

" Dong Bang--" Jaejoong yelled, but quickly covered his mouth before even finishing the word.

Yoochun and Junsu stared at Jaejoong for a moment, before Yoochun asked:

" What did you just say?"

" Nothing, Chun." Jaejoong replied.

" Hyung, you almost mentioned it." Junsu said.

" Hyung, just remember that we aren't part of them anymore." Yoochun added, trying to catch the leader's attention.

" How can you say that, Chun? I remember exactly four years ago, you said that TVXQ would always be one. Dong Bang Shin Ki "five ever." Jaejoong asked.

Yoochun sighed and replied:

" Hyung, that was long gone. We can't do anything anymore, because this is the present. We are JYJ, and they are TVXQ. So, beat it."

Jaejoong just nodded his head. Junsu, on the other hand said:

" I wonder how they are right now."

" You still care about them? I thought you said that you didn't?" Yoochun asked JYJ's maknae.

" Hyung. Isn't there at least a part of you that tells you to care?" Junsu asked.

" No, not at all." Yoochun replied.

" Chun, so are you telling me that you don't care about Yunho and Changmin?" Jaejoong asked.

Yoochun just snubbed and said:

" Hyung, don't even mention them. Just don't mention them."

" Why? What's so wrong about saying Yun--" Junsu asked, but got cut off with Yoochun's hand on his mouth.

" Don't. Say. Anything. Related. To. Them. " Yoochun said, sounding a little mad.

The maknae just nodded his head and afterwards, Yoochun said:

" You guys don't want to see me mad. Especially when it comes to ex-friends."

" So, you're just gonna give that up, huh? " Jaejoong asked.

" Well, yeah. I mean, it's in our song. 'modu da bye bye sarangdo
modu da bye bye ujeongdo' meaning goodbye to friendship, goodbye to love. Hyung, remember that we wrote that song intended for them." Yoochun said.

" Well, that was the only thing we could write about it. So, did you really mean those lyrics?" Jaejoong asked.

" Of course. I was hurt. Do you even remember what they said about us?" Yoochun asked his band mates.

It was silent for a moment before Junsu replied:

" They called us two-faced people. They told us that we aren't worthy and that we should always keep our heads down."

" Exactly! Hyung, aren't you hurt for what they were saying to us?" Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong sighed and replied:

" To be honest, I was."

" See, and why does it seem like you're defending them?" Yoochun asked.

" Well, it's because, it's impossible for them to say that to us. I know Yunho and Changmin, and they aren't like that." Jaejoong said.

" Well, you knew them. You knew the 'past' them. Now, we're talking about the 'present' them." Yoochun  said as he placed his hands on the leader's shoulders.

" Yeah, but it seems like--" Jaejoong said, but got cut off by the maknae.

" Hyung. Yoochun's right. We need to stop talking about them."

Jaejoong was silenced at the maknae's sudden decision. He really wanted to protest, but, he just followed what the maknae wanted.

" Okay. I'll stop talking about them. I'll stop talking about Yunho and Changmin." Jaejoong said as he sat back down on the couch, and rested his head on the wall behind it.

Awkward silence filled the room for a moment. Before the maknae thought of an idea.

" I think I'll turn on the music for a while." Junsu said as he stood up and walked towards the radio.

After a series of transferring of radio stations, Junsu found the song he wanted.

Apparently, choosing that song was a bad idea.

On the radio they heard:

" Keep Your Head Down.
Neon jeongmal yeppeujiman neomu dareun neoui sogi nan neomu duryeowo
Keep your head down
Saranghaetda hajiman nan ije neol noketda

Wae. Nal geureoke swipge tteonanni
Wae. Naega swiwo boyeotdeon geoni
Wae. Nae gaseumeun jjijeojijanha
Wae. Modu hansunganui kkumieotdamyeon
Wae. Barojabeul sigani isseotdamyeon
Wae.  Jebal nega haengbokhagil baraetda ."

Junsu gulped and afterwards, he tuned in another station .

" I can't believe I wasted thirty seconds of my life listening to that song." Yoochun said.

" Well, I found it pretty nice, and awkward at the same time." Junsu said, honestly.

" Seriously, Su. You found listening to a song of a band we were members from fun? What the hell's the matter with you?" Yoochun asked, sounding a little pissed at the maknae.

" Nothing, hyung, I just--" Junsu explained, but got cut off by Yoochun:

" No. Don't even try to explain yourself, Junsu. "

Junsu jut nodded his head and mumbled:

" Arasso."

Afterwards, Yoochun took one puff from his inhaler, and he asked:

" So,are we still going to the buffet or not?"

" Yeah, we are." Jaejoong said, in order for the awkward silence to be filled.

He helped his two dongsaengs up the couch and afterwards, he led them to the basement area, where their car was parked.

Jaejoong sat in the driver's seat, while Yoochun and Junsu sat behind him.

" Are you guys ready to go?" Jaejoong asked, trying to make the  situation as lively as possible.

" Yes." the two other members replied, in a soft tone.

" You got your coupons?" Jarjoong double checked.

" Yep." Yoochun said.

" I have mine." Junsu added.

" Okay. Let's go." Jaejoong said as he stepped on the gas pedal and drove away.

The ride going to the restaurant was silent, it was so silent that you could hear the sound of a pin dropping.

Yoochun was staring the things on his side of the window, while Junsu was doing the same on the other window.

Jaejoong sighed as he saw his two dongsaengs not talking to each other because of a topic.

" I just hope you'll talk to each other." Jaejoong said to himself before focusing on the road once more.

But, instead, they moved farther from each other and stared at the things outside their window.

Jaejoong just sighed at the sight of his dongsaengs giving each other the silent treatment.

Jaejoong decided to take out his iPod and put it on shuffle mode.

He listened to the first song, and what he herd shocked him to the core.

The first song was:

"Gajima han madil motanda i baboga
Naega wae i baboman bwasseulkka? Cham motnan neol

Baby catch me. Catch me. Catch me, girl, tonight
Tteona beorigi jeone
Nareul japgo makgo ulgo ttaerigo
Iyureul malhaejwotdamyeon."

Jaejoong shuddered as he heard it and he immediately changed the song.

The next song was Super Junior's Gulliver. So, he just decided to listen to it and nod his head to the beat of the song.

While his was driving, Jaejoong thought of something:

" How are you, Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin?"

Afterwards, he continued driving, while listening to his music, not knowing what lies ahead of him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Changmin and Yunho arrived at the eat-all-you-can buffet. Some cameras were clicking on them. Yunho casually waved at the paparazzi, while Changmin, didn't mind them, because all he cared about was the food.

They entered the buffet, and closed them door behind them.

Once they were inside, Changmin couldn't help but stare at the long table with Italian, Mexican, American, Japanese, and all the food he could think of.

" Hyung, the food's calling for me." Changmin said as he started shaking Yunho.

" I know. I know. Just wait. You'll be able to eat, eventually." Yunho said as he dragged the maknae and walked further into the buffet.

The staff in the buffet were pretty much starstruck once they saw the two TVXQ members.

" Oh My God, it's U-Know Yunho."

" It's Max Changmin."

" Changmin-oppa."

" Yunho-oppa."

The other people in the buffet were starstruck as well. Although they weren't Cassiopeias, they were shocked to see a KPOP star in the restaurant.

" Oh My God. It's TVXQ." a bunch of girls in the buffet  said as they started taking pictures of them.

" Oh My God, Yunho looks so much handsome in person." a girl added.

" Yeah. And look at the body of Shim Changmin. He looks so slim and well-built." another girl added.

Both Yunho and Changmin laughed at the girls' comments. And they laughed even more when Yunho faced them and said:

" Yeah, we may be handsome, but, don't forget that you girls are still pretty."

Afterwards, he winked at them, which made the girls spazz all the more.

" Wow, you seem so Casanova." Changmin whispered to his hyung.

" I learned it from you." Yunho replied back.

" Yah! I am not a Casanova!" Changmin said as he hit his hyung.

" Oh, heck yeah, you are." Yunho said as he started giggling.

Changmin started giggling as well. The two boys were giggling for a while before they decided to get their food.

" So, what are you taking?" Yunho asked as he have the maknae a plate, and a spoon and fork.

" Hmm. Probably everything." Changmin replied as he took the utensils from Yunho, and smiled.

" Wow. You're really that hungry, huh?" Yunho asked.

" As I said, hyung. I've been hungry since three a.m." Changmin replied as he decided to check out the entire buffet.

Yunho just nodded his head as he got some chicken teriyaki, some Japanese rice and ramen.

He looked at Changmin, who was taking a lot of food, until his plate was overloading with all the kinds of food.

There was an entire mountain of food on Changmin's plate. There were tacos, bulgogi, ramen, chicken an beef teriyaki, a lot of rice, a slice of pizza, some pasta and French fries.

Yunho widened his eyes as he saw the maknae's plate.

" Shim Changmin, you have got to be serious with what your eating." Yunho said as he approached Changmin.

" I'm sorry, hyung, but, I'm really hungry." Changmin replied, while munching on French fries.

" Seriously, Changmin. You are over eating. You need to stop this eating disorder or you'll be fat." Yunho warned.

" Hyung, hunger's not stopping me from anything. Now, excuse me and I'll wait for my hamburger." Changmin said as he waited near the American food section.

" Aish. Seriously? Hamburgers." Yunho asked, sounding annoyed and worried for Changmin.

" Yeah. I'm really hungry. As I said." Changmin replied.

Yunho just snubbed as he said:

" Well, you're responsible for your own health, Shim Changmin. If you choose to eat those stuff, then eat it."

" Sure, hyung." Changmin said as he got the hamburger from the man behind the counter.

Once Changmin finalized everything that he was eating, he approached Yunho and said:

" I'm through, hyung."

" Finally. Come on, let's sit down." Yunho said as he led Changmin to a table, and sat down there.

Once they both sat down, Changmin couldn't wait but just start eating his food.

" Wow. Slow down." Yunho said as he giggled, as well as the other people around them.

" Sorry, hyung." Changmin replied with a cute smile, as he continued eating the food on his plate.

" So, judging by how you're eating, I guess you're enjoying the food." Yunho guessed.

Changmin just nodded his head while chewing on the food.

He swallowed the food and said:

" Hyung, this place is incredible. The food, the people, plus the price. Hyung, thank you so much for bringing me here."

" No problem." Yunho replied as he ruffled the younger boy's hair.

Changmin just smiled at his older brother, and afterwards, he continued eating the food on his plate.

Fifteen minutes passed. Yunho already finished eating, and Changmin? He went for another round on French Fries and Burger.

" Hyung, is this all for free?" Changmin asked as he sat down on his chair.

" Um, I actually paid 50 dollars for the both of us. " Yunho replied.

Changmin nodded his head and said:

" You should bring me here often, hyung. We could spend our free time here."

" Free time, my . We don't have free time ,Changmin." Yunho replied with a chuckle.

" Then what do you call this?" Changmin asked.

" Well, it's free time, but, yeah. This is counted as free time." Yunho replied as he continued eating.

Changmin just chuckled as he continued munching on burger he ordered.

A few moments passed, and they heard a lot of girls screaming.

" Oh My God! It's JYJ!"

" Junsu-oppa!"

"  Youngwoong Jaejoong!"

" Micky-ah! Look at us!"

" Oh My God! They're so handsome."

Both Changmin and Yunho widened their eyes once they heard the girls screaming. And their eyes got even wider once they saw the three men enter the buffet and close the door behind them.

" Annoying girls. Why can't they just give the idol some privacy? Why do they have to grab me?" Yoochun asked, sounding clearly annoyed.

" Seriously, hyung. Why can't you just accept the fact that women grab you because you're famous?" Junsu replied.

" Wait. You forgot to say handsome." Yoochun said.

The three boys laughed, and Jaejoong said:

" Well, I'm glad the both of you finally decided to talk to each other."

" Hyung, face it. Junsu and I are always like this." Yoochun replied.

" Yeah. We fight most of the time, but, we always get back with each other." Junsu added.

" Hmm. So, is it like a Lover's Quarrel? " Jaejoong asked.

" Yah!" Yoochun and Junsu said as they started hitting their leader.

Jaejoong started laughing, and he stopped laughing once he spotted Yunho and Changmin on the table, eating.

" Yah, hyung, let's start--" Yoochun said, but stopped himself once he saw what Jaejoong was looking at.

" What are you guys waiting for--" Junsu added, but did the same thing Yoovhun did once he saw the two TVXQ members.

The entire room was silent. The other people in the buffet started whispering things to each other, but, those were loud enough for the idols to hear.

" Oh My God. It's TVXQ and JYJ."

" This is so awkward."

" Oh My God. They met, after four something years."

" Will they talk to each other?"

" Are any of them leaving?"

Afterwards, everyone in the buffet left. Leaving the five Gods of the East alone, to talk to each other.

Once the door shut close, the five boys just stood there, and let awkward silence fill the room.

Their eyes were wide, their hands were tightly clenched at their sides, and their mouths completely shut as silence filled the room.

Both sides of the party didn't know what to say to each other, which was pretty ironic because after four years of not talking to each other, they had nothing to talk about. Well, they actually had something, but, it was all contained in.

To be honest, all they wanted to say to each other was:

" We miss you. We want you guys back. Please forgive us for being jerks. Please, could we just have a ing reunion and let our past behind us?"

But, all those stuff were stuck in their mouths, and no one among them dared to even twitch their lips.

It was silent for a minute, before Yunho, who took the role of being the leader, said:

" Jae. Chun. Su. Hey."

Jaejoong just nodded his head and replied:

" Hi Yunho."

Changmin just nodded his head, and kept his mouth shut. Even though he wanted to hug the three men in front of him and just hold on to them and never let go.

" How long has it been?" Changmin mumbled, but loud enough for Junsu to hear.

" Four. Five years." Junsu replied back, without looking at at them.

The five men stared at each other, before Yoochun asked:

" So, how are you? How is TVXQ?"

" We-we're fine." Changmin stuttered, his voice faltered.

Yunho just placed an arm around his dongsaeng and patted his back. He turned his attention tithe three boys in front of him and asked:

" And you? How is JYJ?"

" We're pretty much fine. Nothing different. And there's nothing really going on." Yoochun replied, making his conversation with his hyung as short as possible.

Yunho knew it. Yoochun was mad at him. Mad at both of them. He felt what Yoochun felt. He knew Yoochun felt abandoned, betrayed, left out.

Changmin on the other hand, tried his best to not to cry. Junsu also felt that way. Well, maknaes are always like that.

And Jaejoong, was an understanding leader. He understood what Yoochun felt, but, he wasn't mad. He just felt abandoned, an betrayed, but he was never mad at Yunho and Changmin because they were still his dongsaengs.

It was getting really sad in the room. They could feel all the hidden emotions rising up. They knew that if one person cries, everyone will cry. Just like a domino, if one drops, the rest will fall down as well.

Despite the sadness filling the entire room, no one dared to shed a single tear. Especially, Changmin.

" Hyung, so, can I continue eating now?" Changmin whispered into Yunho's ear.

Yunho just widened his eyes, telling Changmin that now isn't the right time to think about food.

" Not now, Min. Not now." Yunho warned.

" But, hyung, I'm still hungry. I wanna eat." Changmin forced him.

" You're still the same, Min. You always think about food." Junsu said, finally making eye contact with he two members.

Chngmin just nodded his head and said:

" I've never changed. I still love eating."

Silence filled the room afterwards. Yunho held the maknae's hand and said:

" Well, I guess we gotta get going. It's nice meeting you."

Afterwards, Yunho dragged the still- hungry maknae out of the buffet.

" Hyung. I left my burger on the plate." Changmin said.

" Leave it Min, we have to go." Yunho replied, still dragging the maknae out of the buffet.

" Hyung, come on, just let me go and get it back." Changmin said, his voice getting fainter and fainter as the two TVXQ members went out of the door, and shut the door close.

The three JYJ members on the other hand, just stood there, staring at each other. They could not believe that after four years, they've finally met each other.

Sure, they- JYJ and TVXQ had a lot of things to say to each other , such as:

" I loved Rooftop Prince."

" What the hell, Paradise Ranch was so much better."

" Black hair suits you."

" I like your spiky hair."

" Tarantallegra was a very catchy song."

And there were a lot of things they wanted to express, but, they just couldn't do it. Not that moment. Just not that time.

Yoochun gulped and said:

" So, that was awkward."

" Yeah. Very." Junsu added.

Jaejoong on the other hand, said:

" Well, I found it pretty good."

Junsu and Yoochun stared at him with their " are-you-serious?" look, and asked:

" You found it okay?"

" Yeah. Well, it was awkward at first, but, I quickly got adjusted." Jaejoong replied.

" You quickly adjusted? That seems pretty odd for you to say." Junsu said.

" Yeah. You just don't say that you 'quickly adjusted' with two boys that you haven't met in four years, because of some stupid fight between the company, which eventually led to us fighting them." Yoochun added.

Jaejoong was silenced.

Yoochun widened his eyes and asked:

" That's unless you've been keeping in touch with Yunho and Changmin?"

Junsu looked clearly displeased as he added:

" Hyung. Tell us. Have you been talking to them?"

Jaejoong sighed and said:

" Yes. I've been keeping in touch with Yunho."

The two boys gasped, and Yoochun asked:

" Hyung. How could you? How could you just keep in touch with them? Do you know what SM Entertainment can do to us?"

" Or to them, perhaps?" Junsu added.

" I know. I know. It's stupid that I'm talking to them secretly, but, that's the only way for TVXQ and JYJ not to lose the friendship we had for the past five years!" Jaejoong replied, close to raising his voice .

" Hyung, why can't you just let go? You need to let go of them. I'm sure they've already moved on. Hyung, we're JYJ, they're TVXQ, just beat it and move on." Yoochun shot back.

" You've moved on? You've moved on that fast? " Jaejoong asked.

" Yeah. I was forced to. As much as I wanted to get back with them, but, I can't hyung. So, I needed to move on." Yoochun replied, while gasping for air.

Junsu, being the thoughtful maknae, got Yoouchun's inhaler for him and handed it to him.

Yoochun nodded his head as he took the inhaler from the maknae and took a puff from it.

Junsu just patted his Hyung's back and showed his support for him by doing that mere action.

Jaejoong scratched his own head and asked:

" What about you, Su? Have you moved on yet?"

Junsu cleared his throat before replying:

" To be honest? I did."

Jaejoong let out a loud sigh before saying:

" Well, we've kind of missed our chance. Wait, no. You've missed your chance."

The maknaes were confused for a moment, and Junsu asked:

" What do you mean by ' we've missed our chance'?"

" You know how Yunho and I kept contacting each other lately?" Jaejoong asked.

" Yeah." both boys replied.

" Well, we planned to meet here, so that you two, and Changmin could at least talk to each other, because it was the three of you all along. Yunho and I never had a problem with each other . It has always been you two against Changmin. To be honest, if it weren't for you two, Changmin and Yunho could have been with us. But, when you three had that conflict before we left, he felt totally left out. Because he knew that it was the three of us, against him. Yunho had no other choice but to go with him, because that's what leaders do. They always lead their members, even though it would end up him sacrificing. Jaejoong raised his voice.

The boys were silenced. They realized, that if Jaejoong was telling the truth about what really happened to them, then they could have done something to regain their friendship.

Yoochun gulped and asked:

" So, you were doing this for us all along?"

" Yeah. You three seriously need to talk to each other, and at least become friends." Jaejoong replied.

" Hyung, why didn't you tell us? We could have talked to him a while ago. We could have talked to 'them' a while ago." Junsu said.

" Yeah, and if I knew that our main intention coming here was to meet with them, then the first thing I could have done was hug them!" Yoochun added as he took another puff from his inhaler.

" Well, I was expecting you to do what your heart was telling you to do! I know that deep inside you, you really wanted to make your peace with them, especially with Changmin." Jaejoong said.

The maknaes were silent for a moment, before Junsu asked:

" Does Changmin know about this too?"

" No. Yunho didn't tell him." Jaejoong replied.

Yoochun sighed and said:

" Well, we've missed our chance reuniting with them. "

Junsu put and arm on Yoochun's shoulder and replied:

" Don't worry, hyung. Maybe that time will come. But, maybe not now. Maybe a few years from now, but, I guess it's just not our time yet."

Yoochun nodded his head and stared at the coupon on his hands and asked:

" Well, if it weren't for Hyung's plan, I wouldn't be eating this."

" Yeah. Let's just eat, anyway, we all skipped breakfast to eat this." Jaejoong added, with a tone of excitement.

" Yeah." the other two JYJ members replied.

" Okay. Let's start eating." Junsu said as led his group mates to the buffet table, got their utensils and afterwards, started eating their food.

They had a mountain of food on their plates, just like Changmin. They ate, like hungry wild beasts. But, even though they were hungry, they still had Yunho and Changmin in their minds.

Yoochun stated at the table Yunho and Changmin ate on. And he saw Changmin's half-eaten hamburger.

Yoochun swallowed his food and asked:

" Um, guys. Do you remember how Changmin gets mad every time he doesn't get to finish his food?"

" Yes." Jaejoong replied.

" Yeah. He's really scary. Why?" Junsu added.

Yoochun pointed at the hamburger, and asked:

" I wonder what he's doing right now."

" He must be mad." Junsu replied.

Apparently, Junsu was right.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Yunho was dragging Changmin out of the cab they rode in, but, Changmin was forcing himself to stay in.

" Changmin, just get out of the cab." Yunho said, so close to getting mad.

" Hyung, we have to go back. It's my hamburger we're talking about." Changmin said.

" No. Changmin, yo could just buy a burger. Don't tell me that we need to go back to that buffet and get that for you." Yunho asked.

" If that's what it takes. Hyung, you know that food is really important for me!" Changmin said.

Yunho sighed loudly and yelled :

" Changmin, just get out will you? You are getting too over possessive with food! That's not good, you know! Get out of the cab and eat something else will you? You are getting so annoying!"

Changmin twitched his eyebrows and replied:

" Fine, hyung. I'll go out."

Afterwards, he went out of the cab, and walked past Yunho, and into their apartment, not in the SM Building.

" Yah! Shim Changmin!" Yunho yelled.

But, the maknae didn't turn around.

Yunho just sighed as he paid the cab driver and entered his apartment.

Once he was inside the apartment, he looked for Changmin. Judging by his closed door, he instantly knew the maknae was locking himself in his room.

" Changmin-ah? Are you in there?" Yunho asked as he knocked on his door repeatedly.

But sadly, the maknae did not reply.

" Changmin-ah? Come on, open up." Yunho said.

Silence.

" Changmin-ah, I'm sorry for dragging you out of the buffet, and sorry for yelling at you. Please forgive hyung, Min-ah." Yunho said, as calmly as he could.

Silence.

He thought it was enough, so, he barged in the maknae's room.

He found Changmin sitting on the floor, leaning against his bed, and staring at the white wall with the Blake Lively poster hung on it.

Yunho chuckled, because he saw the maknae looking at the Blake Lively poster, but, he decided to get his act straight and talk to him.

" Min-ah? Are you mad?" Yunho asked.

Silence.

" Changmin. I'm sorry I let you out of the buffet. I mean, they were there, it must have been awkward for you. So, I was just doing something to protect you." Yunho explained.

Silence.

Yunho sighed and said:

" Changmin, just please talk to hyung."

Afterwards, he reached out to touch the maknae's shoulder. But, once he made contact with Changmin's shoulder, Changmin just shrugged him off and growled.

Yunho jerked back, not because he was scared of Changmin shrugging him off, but because of the growl.

That growl did not seem human.

Yunho widened his eyes and immediately ran out of Changmin's room and closed the door behind him.

He went to his room and locked the door , preventing someone from entering.

He took out his laptop, and searched the net.

He went to Google, and typed-in:

" Unusual Growls"

He pressed enter, and he came by a lot of results:

" Dog makes unusual growl."

" Unusual growl was heard in Busan, South Korea."

" Bears make unusual growls when hunting."

He went through these searches for about three minutes and he saw something that made him jump up from his bed and thrown his laptop across his bed.

" No. No. It can't be. It just can't be."

He tried to compose himself, and he approached the laptop. He opened it and read the search:

" Unusual Growls are symptoms of possession."

Yunho just shook his head, hoping that he was just hallucinating. But, once he looked at the screen again, he saw the same thing.

" Oh God. Changmin can't be possessed. He can't be! He can't be possessed!" Yunho said to himself.

Afterwards, he himself was staring at the white wall in front of him, before he snapped out of it, and took his phone out.

Afterwards, he dialed a number and said:

" If this could lead to our reunion, then so be it."

He placed the phone by his ear as it rang for three times, before someone picked it up.

" Yunho?" the other line asked.

" Jae, I need your help." Yunho said.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Junsu set his dirty utensils on the table near the kitchen, and he immediately went back to his table, where Yoochun and Jaejoong were waiting for him.

" So, hyung, what are we gonna do now?" Yoochun asked Jaejoong.

" Well, we do what's supposed to be done. We go home. Or we can go to the studio, maybe write a few songs, or we could just go sightseeing. It's really up to the two of you." Jaejoong replied.

" After everything that happened today? I don't think I could even do something." Yoochun said.

Jaejoong nodded his head an understood Yoochun, he turned to Junsu's direction and asked:

" What about you, Su? Do you feel like doing anything? We are free today."

" Uh, I think I'll just pass, hyung. I don't feel like doing anything as well." Junsu replied as he sat down.

They looked all around them. There were a few old men on the other tables, it was clear that those men had no idea who they were, or for short, they did not care that JYJ actually existed.

And they looked at the table Yunho and Changmin ate on, and apparently, no one dared to take Changmin's hamburger.

" Um, guys? Do you realize that Changmin's burger is still there?"  Junsu asked.

Yoochun and Jaejoong looked at it, and they seemed pretty shocked about it.

" Still?" Yoochun asked.

" How could they not take his burger? So, are they just gonna let it stay there?" Junsu asked.

" I guess. Well, it is a privilege keeping a burger an idol ate from."
Jaejoong said, as he drank the remaining Coke in his glass.

The two boys just nodded their heads.

" So, are we leaving the burger there?" Yoochun asked.

" Well, of course. You can't expect us to just keep on bringing that everywhere we go." Junsu replied.

A few moments passed, before Jaejoong asked:

" So, are you two ready to go?"

" Yeah." both boys replied.

" Okay, let's go." Jaejoong said as he stood up.

The two boys stood up as well, and the moment that they started walking, a phone rang.

The three boys instantaneously touched their pockets, and felt whose phone was vibrating.

" It's not mine." Yoochun said.

" Me either." Junsu added.

The two boys looked at Jaejoong, who was already holding his phone, and staring at the caller's ID.

" Oh hyung, it's you." Junsu said.

" Why aren't you answering it?" Yoochun asked.

" It's Yunho." Jaejoong replied.

The two boys were silent for a moment, before Yoochun said something.

But, he was too late when he uttered his first word.

Jaejoong pressed the 'accept' button and answered his call.

" Hyung, what the--" Yoochun said, but stopped when Jaejoong forcefully covered his mouth.

With Yoochun completely silent, and Junsu holding him back, Jaejoong continued his conversation.

" Yunho?" Jaejoong asked.

" Jae, I need your help." Yunho said.

" Why ,what happened?" Jaejoong asked.

It was silent for a moment before Yunho replied:

" It's Changmin."

" Why? What happened to Changmin?" Jaejoong asked, clearly sounding worried.

He looked at the two boys, who were starting to look worried as well.

" Hyung, what happened?" Junsu asked.

Jaejoong ignored the maknae and continued talking to Yunho.

" Yun, what happened to Changmin?" Jaejoong asked.

" I think he's possessed." Yunho replied.

Jaejoong widened his eyes, which made Yoochun and Junsu widened their eyes as well.

" Possessed? Why the heck would Changmin be possessed? How did you know that he's possessed?" Jaejoong asked.

" I'm U-Know Yunho. I know everything." Yunho replied.

Jaejoong just snubbed, even though Yunho was nowhere around him.

" Seriously, Yun. How did you know why he was possessed?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho gulped and replied:

" He growled at me. An it not like a human growl, it was more of a demonic some sort of growl."

" Unusual demonic growl? That's strange." Jaejoong said.

" That's why. Jae! I seriously need your help! You need to go to my dorm." Yunho said.

" No! No! I am not going to your dorm! Not with Lee Sooman around!" Jarjoong yelled.

" No. No. Not the SM Dormitory, my dormitory, the one in Gangnam." Yunho said.

" Oh, sure. We'll be there." Jaejoong said.

" Okay. Thank you, Jae." Yunho thanked him.

" No problem." Jajoong said as he hung the phone up and looked at the other JYJ members, who were staring at him with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

" What?" Jaejoong asked.

" Changmin's possessed?" Yoochun asked.

" And made an unusual growl?" Junsu asked.

Jaejoong nodded his head and said:

" Yunho needs our help. And we need to help him."

The two boys were unsure at first. But, they made up their minds when Jaejoong added:

" Well, I guess this is the perfect opportunity for us to reunite."

" I guess. Yeah. This is the perfect time." Yoochun said.

" Yeah. And since Changmin's possessed, maybe we could talk to him, and he wouldn't even know." Junsu added.

Jaejoong chuckled at the maknae and said:

" Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go and help the possessed maknae and reform this group."

" Let's go." Yoochun added as he led the two other boys outside the buffet and into their car.

Jaejoong took the driver's seat, and the two other members were at the backseat.

Jaejoong ignited the engine and stepped on the gas pedal.

He drove at over a hundred miles an hour, and while he was doing this, Junsu asked:

" Hyung, do you even know where we're going?"

" Yeah." Jaejoong replied, with his eyes focused on the road.

" How do you even know where he lives?" Yoochun asked.

" Remember, I always talk to him. Of course, I'd know where he lives." Jaejoong replied, as he looks at the rear view mirror.

The boys just nodded their heads, and afterwards, they leaned in their chairs, because Jaejooong was driving really fast, in order for them to help the possessed maknae.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Yunho waited for about fifteen minutes after he ended his conversation with Jaejoong, before he thought of entering Changmin's room.

To be honest, he was hesitating whether he'd enter the room and either get scratched, bitten or even killed by the possessed maknae, or he's just stay out and wait for Jaejoong and the others.

" Where the hell are you,Kim Jaejoong?" Yunho asked as he stared outside the window.

He stared outside the window, then at Changmin's door. He stared outside again, and back at the door again. He probably did this process several times, before he finally made up his mind.

" Okay, let's see what you're up to, Shim Changmin." Yunho said as he went to Changmin's door, turned the knob and barged in.

But, that was a big mistake.

He went in the room, only to be hit with a Harry Potter book on the face, and only to be yelled at by Changmin.

" Get out of my room!" Changmin yelled.

Yunho, after getting hit by the book, fell back to the ground, and hurriedly closed the door he opened.

Once he closed the door, he sighed, and said:

" Never mind."

He was about to stand up when someone extended his arm in front of him and asked:

" Need a hand?"

Yunho looked up and saw Jaejoong smiling down at him.

" Always." Yunho replied with a smile.

Jaejoong pulled Yunho up, and afterwards he hugged him, tight.

" I miss you. I miss you so much." Jaejoong said as he hugged the leader.

" I miss you too. I really miss the times we spent together." Yunho added as he patted the other's back, and hugged him back.

Jaejoong released himself from the hug and said:

" Look who came with me and decided to help us."

Yunho turned around and saw Junsu and Yoochun looking at him. Their faces clearly showed nervousness and uncertainty, and it was clear that they still found it awkward.

Yoochun cleared his throat and said:

" Yunho-hyung. I'm really sorry."

Yunho approached the rapper, patted his back and said:

" Chunnie, I'm not mad at you. I never was."

Afterwards, Yoochun did the most unexpected thing people thought he'd do.

He hugged the leader tight and cried, hard.

" Hyung, forgive me for being such a prick. Hyung, I was really proud and arrogant, please forgive me." Yoochun said as he cried, his tears streaming on the leader's shoulders.

" Shh. It's okay. There's no need for you to apologize." Yunho replied, letting his tears fall as well.

The two rappers continued to hug each other, until they heard Yoochun gasping for air.

Junsu, being the thoughtful maknae once again, handed Yoochun his inhaler and guided him to take a puff.

Yoochun took the inhaler from him and took a puff. Afterwards, he stepped aside and gave the floor to Junsu.

Junsu, stared at the floor, avoiding the leader's eyes.

" Uh, hyung--" Junsu said.

" I'm not mad at you too, Su. Now, forget the drama and give your dad a hug." Yunho said, interrupting Junsu.

Junsu faced up, with tears streaming down his face.

" Oh, come on, Su. Please stop the drama." Yunho said, letting his dry eyes become moist again.

" Hyung." Junsu said as he approached the leader and gave him one huge hug, while sobbing.

" Junsu-ah, I missed you. I missed you so much." Yunho said as he continued hugging JYJ's maknae.

Yoochun, who already got enough air for him to start breathing properly, joined in the hug and sobbing at the center of the room.

Jaejoong, being a killjoy, said:

" Okay. Enough with the drama, we gotta do something."

The three sobbing boys nodded their heads and afterwards, Junsu asked:

" So, what will we do with the possessed boy over there?"

" Well, first of all, we get in--" Jaejoong said, but got cut off by Yunho.

" No. Getting in is a bad idea." Yunho said, while repeatedly shaking his head.

" Why? It's the only way for us to calm Changmin down." Yoochun asked.

" Well, that's unless you want to be hit by a Harry Potter book and slammed by the door on your face, then you can get in." Yunho replied, touching the bruise Changmin gave him.

" Okay. We got your pain, but, if we don't get in, what are we gonna do? "  Jaejoong asked.

" Yeah. We can't let Changmin just lock himself in that room, possessed by some demon forever? We need to do something." Junsu added.

Yunho sighed and said:

" Okay. But, you guys will be going first. I don't wanna get hit by bigger book this time."

" Sure." Yoochun said as he went in front of the three boys, and held on to the doorknob.

Once the boys prepared themselves, Yoochun made his countdown:

" Three. Two. One."

Afterwards, he barged in the room, along with the three other boys with him.

They found Changmin lying down on his bed, sleeping.

" He's asleep." Yoochun said.

" Probably he's just pretending." Yunho corrected.

" No. He's asleep. I've been watching that kid for five years, I can tell whether he's sleeping or not." Jaejoong said, approaching Changmin.

" Yeah, right. You can't even tell if I'm sleeping or not. And I've spent ten years with you." Junsu said, sarcastically.

The four boys chuckled for a moment, and apparently, that little noise they made, was a wrong move.

Changmin started to twitch his eyes, and open them slowly. After his eyes were open, he twitched his eyebrows and yelled:

" What are you doing? Get out!"

" No, Min! We'll be here to bring you back! Because you're not Changmin! Demon, whoever you are, get out of Shim Changmin!" Yoochun yelled.

" I told you to get out!" Changmin yelled as he crawled out of his bed and attempted to charge on the four boys.

" What do we do? He's charging on us!" Junsu panicked.

Thankfully, Yunho thought fast. He got a candy from Changmin's side table, and threw it on Changmin.

Changmin got the candy with one hand and ate it.

" Thank God. He stopped." Yoochun said.

" Get out!" Changmin yelled.

" What? Why? We aren't doing anything to you?" Yunho asked.

" Get out! These food, you see that, they're all mine!" Changmin yelled.

" What the hell, Min. We aren't touching any of your food!" Junsu yelled.

" GET OUT! THIS IS MINE! GET OUT OR I WILL CAST THE TARANTALLEGRA SPELL ON YOU, AND TURN YOU INTO A ROOFTOP PRINCE! DO YOU LIKE THAT?" Changmin yelled.

The four boys shook their heads, and finally accepting the fact that the maknae was indeed possessed.

" Okay, good. Because I'll be missing you by then." Changmin said, returning to his normal self.

Jaejoong thought of something: Get Out, Tarantallegra, Mine, Missing You and Rooftop Prince were their projects.

" Um, Min. By any chance, do you support JYJ?" Jaejoong asked.

" NO! GET OUT!" Changmin yelled, going back to his possessed self.

The four boys freaked out and went out of the maknae's room, closing the door behind them.

" Oh My God!" Junsu said.

" I know. Changmin's possessed. Max Changmin is possessed. Shim Changmin is possessed!" Jaejoong added.

" Yeah. We know. But, that did not sound like a demon speaking, you know.  Guys, he's not really possessed, he's just being possessive!" Yoochun said.

" Yeah, but being possessive over what?" Yunho asked.

Yoochun was silent for a moment before he replied:

" He's being possessive over food."

" Possessive about food? What the hell are you talking about?" Junsu asked.

" Well, did you notice how Changmin became tame after Yunho-hyung gave him the candy?" Yoochun asked.

" Yeah. I noticed that." Yunho replied.

" Well, the answer is simple. We gotta give him more food." Yoochun suggested.

" Yeah. That's actually a good idea." Junsu agreed.

" So, are we just gonna feed and feed Changmin like some hungry chimp? Clearly, we're gonna lose a lot of money, and won't Changmin even feel the slightest discomfort of actually wanting to release his ?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah. He's right. Because the more we feed Changmin, the more possessive he'll get." Yunho said.

Yoochun sighed, and asked:

" So, what are we gonna do, let him starve?"

" No. We won't starve him. We won't overfeed him. We'll feed him right." Yunho replied.

" So, basically, will it be like feeding an ordinary same person?" Junsu asked.

"Basically, yeah." Yoochun replied.

" But, wouldn't that be so tiring on Yunho's part? I mean, pretty soon, we're gonna leave, and he'll be with Yunho all alone." Jaejoong asked.

" Yeah, thanks for bringing that up.
I was kind of hoping for us to do this at one shot, so that I would have no problem with him." Yunho added.

" So, what kind of 'do this in one shot' are you talking about? Jaejoong asked.

" I don't know. Anything would do, as long as we'll do this in one shot." Yunho replied.

" Okay, you keep on saying do this in one shot, but, what exactly is your plan?" Yoochun asked.

Yunho was silent for a moment before he said:

" He did get mad at me because I dragged him out of the buffet."

" And he left his hamburger there." Jaejoong added.

Yunho and Jaejoong widened their eyes, and it seemed to be like they were thinking of the same thing.

" Are you thinking about what I'm thinking?" Jaejoong asked.

" If you're thinking about getting the hamburger back, then yeah, I'm thinking about that."Yunho replied.

Jaejoong just nodded his head and asked:

" So, do you wanna go back to that restaurant and get that burger back?"

" Sure." Yunho replied as he led Jaejoong out of the room.

But, once before they left, Junsu called them out.

" Hyung, so, are you just gonna leave us with Changmin in here?"Junsu asked.

"Well, for the moment, yeah. Anyway, you'll be fine here." Yunho replied.

" But, what happens if he gains consciousness, and he starts attacking us?"Yoochun asked.

" We'll, you gotta deal with, boys. And anyway, didn't you two say that you wanted to reconcile with Changmin?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho widened his eyes and asked:

" Really? Both of them said that?"

" Yeah, they did." Jaejoong replied as he and Yunho did their special high-five.

" Well, our plan still worked out." Yunho said.

" Yeah, good thing you walked out on us." Jaejoong said.

Yoochun and Junsu were confused for a moment, before Yoochun asked:

" Hold on, let me get this straight. So, Yunho-Hyung dragged Changmin out to test Junsu and I if we were willing to go after them."

" Yeah." both leaders replied.

" And, you did the same thing to Changmin, you tested him if he was willing to talk to us."  Junsu added.

" Yeah. So basically, we were trying to set you up, but indeed, we're happy that you guys could have a chance to talk to him." Yunho replied.

" And actually patch things up with each other." Jaejoong asked.

Yoochun and Junsu nodded their heads and said:

" Okay."

The leaders were satisfied with their answers, before they decides to leave the place.

" So, I gotta go and get that burger from the restaurant." Jaejoong said.

" Yeah, and give it to him once we got it."  Yunho added.

" Arasso." Yoochun agreed.

" Yeah, so good luck with the burger." Junsu greeted.

" Thanks, good luck with the possessed boy." Jaejoong said as he and Yunho left the dorm, and closed the door behind them.

Once Yunho and Jaejoong left, the two other boys sighed, and Yoochun said:

" Well, I guess we can't do anything but wait here."

" Yeah, I guess that's the only thing we could do." Junsu said as he stared at the direction of Changmin's door, as if trying to make up his mind.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Once Jaejoong took the driver's seat, and Yunho on shotgun, he wasted no time inserting the key into the ignition, ignited the engine and drove back to the restaurant.

The ride was silent at first, either both of them were really tired and needed to catch their breaths, or that they, themselves, we awkward as well.

Thankfully, they were just tired. Jaejoong proved that by asking:

" Are you okay? Are you still out of breath or anything?"

" Yeah. I am. It's just the fact that Changmin really is possessed. It scares me." Yunho replied, still breathing hard.

" Well, thank God you aren't asthmatic like Yoochun. If you were, you'd be to dying for air right now." Jaejoong said with a chuckle.

The two boys laughed, and a few seconds later, they stopped.

Yunho, who seemed to be thinking of something, asked:

" Jae, what made you convince Chun and Su to help Changmin out?"

" Well, I just convinced them, that's all." Jaejoong replied.

" You just convinced them? That's so unlike you." Yunho said.

Jaejoong sighed and asked:

" Do you really wanna know?"

" Yeah." the leader replied.

" Well, I told them about the entire thing we've been planning for them." Jaejoong replied.

" So, you told them that we've been talking to each other lately?" Yunho asked.

" Yeah, and I told them that we set them up. I told them that we purposely met at the buffet so that
we could reunite, or even be friends again." Jaejoong replied.

" Hmm. No wonder why Yoochun and Junsu suddenly hugged me." Yunho recalled.

" Yeah. And I kinda like put the blame on them, so that they would regret it and feel guilty." Jaejoong added.

" Really? Well, that's kinda mean." Yunho commented.

" Yeah, but that was the only way for me to make them realize what they've done and make them chase after you guys." Jaejoong said.

" Well, it's a good thing you guys came along because running away was never part of my plan." Yunho muttered.

Jaejoong held Yunho's hand, gripped it tightly and said:

" It was never my plan as well. I wanted to stay with you. I wanted the five of us to be together. I wanted the both of us to stay together."

Yunho gripped it back and replied:

" Me too. I never wanted to let you go."

Jaejoong chuckled as he let go of Yunho's hand and said:

" Well, I guess fate brought us back together."

Yunho just nodded his head and he reached out and turned the volume of the radio up.

Apparently, this was the song playing:

"neon nareul weonhae neon naege bbajyeo neon naege michyeo
he eonal su eobseo I got you- Under my skin

neon nareul weonhae neon naege bbajyeo neon naege michyeo
neon na-ye no ye I got you--"

"Under my skin." Yunho and Jaejoong sang together.

Once they realized that they actually sang together, they laughed hard.

" Oh God, I miss this so much." Jaejoong said with his eyes still on the road.

" I miss you so much." Yunho said, emphasizing the word 'you'

This time, Jaejoong finally took his eyes off the road, and replied:

" I miss you too, Yun."

Once they reached the stoplight, Jaejoong wasted no time wrapping his arms around Yunho, and letting his tears fall on Yunho's shoulder.

" Yun, I wanna ask you something." Jaejoong asked.

" Anything Jae." Yunho replied, accompanied with soft sobs .

" The thing you told me over the phone last night, was it true? Did you just say saranghae to me?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho chuckled and replied:

" Of course. I always mean what I say, especially when it's you."

Jaejoong couldn't help but blush blood red and hug the leader of TVXQ.

" I love you, Yun." Jaejoong said.

Yunho, on the other hand, kissed JYJ's leader on the cheek and said:

" I love you too, Jae."

Afterwards, the stoplight turned green, and Jaejoong continued driving, but, his other hand was interlocked with Yunho's the entire time.

" Now, let's go get that burger." Jaejoong said.

" On it, sir." Yunho added.

Afterwards, they drove going to the  restaurant, to get the burger.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

" What if he attacks us?" Yoochun asked.

" Then we get attacked. Don't be such as sissy Park Yoochun." Junsu said.

" Why don't we just wait for Yunho and Jaejoong-hyung. They could be here any minute. And please, don't call me a sissy." Yoochun said.

" Look, we need to do something productive before they come here with the burger. We should at least calm him down, even just a little bit. If he doesn't listen to Yunho-hyung, who knows, maybe he'll listen to us." Junsu convinced his hyung.

" As I said, I'm afraid if he attacks us. Do you know that possessed people often have hallucinations, and thats the main reason why they attack people." Yoochun asked.

" So what, Changmin will think that we're hamburgers and eat us alive? Of course not. There should be something in him that'll make him listen to us." Junsu replied.

Yoochun sighed and asked:

" So, if we get in, what's your plan?"

" Well, if we get in, we strap him down, or pin him down the bed." Junsu replied.

" Won't that make us tired?" Yoochun asked.

" No. Not really. It's just simple, we just charge ourselves on him, he'll lose balance eventually." Junsu replied.

" Simple? You call this simple? You call pacifying a possessed boy simple? And you call having asthma simple?" Yoochun asked, so close to raising his voice.

" Calm down, haraboeji , I was just suggesting." Junsu blurted out.

Yoochun just snubbed and said:

" I swear, we need Victoria."

" Yeah, probably Changmin will calm down once she's around." Junsu added.

" By any chance, did you happen to see the pictures Victoria posted?" Yoochun asked.

" The one with Changmin's reflection on the spoon? Yeah, that was all over the net." Junsu replied with a chuckle.

They ended up laughing for about a few seconds before Yoochun snapped out of it and said:

" I swear, Su. We need to do something before they come back."

" That's why, we get in! That's the only possible thing we could do." Junsu replied.

" Okay." Yoochun replied with a loud sigh.

He went to the door and held on to the doorknob.

He was about to turn the knob and open the door, when he jerked back and stepped away from the door.

" I can't. I just can't." Yoochun said.

" Oh God, hyung. You're such a ." Junsu said as he went to the door and held the knob.

" Hey, don't call me a ." Yoochun said, sounding a little mad.

" Mianhae, but sometimes you really are a ." Junsu replied, with a chuckle.

Yoochun snubbed and said:

" Just open the door will you?"

" Arasso." Junsu said as he held on to the knob and made the countdown.

" Three. Two. One." Junsu and Yoochun said before barging into the maknae's room.

" Run!!" Junsu yelled as he and Yoochun barged in the room and ran inside.

Apparently, they found themselves in an embarrassing situation because Changmin was nowhere to be found.

" Okay, that was embarrassing." Yoochun said.

" Min-ah? Where are you?" Junsu asked.

Afterwards, the two boys were shocked when the door shut close.

" What are you doing here?" someone asked.

Junsu and Yoochun immediately turned around and saw the maknae standing on his spot behind the door.

" Changmin." Yoochun said.

" What are you doing here? " Changmin asked, with a little anger on his voice.

" Changmin-ah, that's really you right?" Yoochun asked, trying to make sure.

" You haven't answered my question, What are you doing here?" Changnin asked, as he walked closer to the JYJ members.

" Changmin, we're here to calm you down. I mean, please, just snap out of your fantasy world." Junsu said.

" Fantasy? What fantasy? Everything's reality. Face it." Changmin said, rudely.

Yoochun and Junsu were clearly scared of the maknae. His mismatched eyes every time he gets happy did not look cute at all. He looked scary, especially with his ruffled hair and balled fists. And they knew, that anytime, the maknae could charge at them.

" Changmin, calm down." Yoochun said.

" Get out of my room. This is all mine." Changmin said.

" Changmin! Just snap out of it! Snap out of your world of food and come back to reality!" Junsu yelled.

Changmin made that unusual growl once again, and he said:

" You don't like me when I'm mad."

" Who cares if your mad Min, why's important is that you snap out of your world of food and wake up. Or else, all your food will be gone!" Yoochun yelled.

This time, Changmin lost it.

" HOW DARE YOU TAKE ALL MY FOOD!"

Afterwards, he charged himself at the rapper.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Jaejoong and Yunho entered the buffet and immediately ran inside.

There were a lot of people in the buffet. A lot of girls to be exact. To be more specific, a lot of Cassies.

" Oh My God."

" It's Yunho and Jaejoong."

" They're together!"

" Oh My God! A reunion!"

" Finally DBSK is reunited."

But, Jaejoong and Yunho ignored all those, because they were back there for one reason, and that is to get Changmin's burger back.

A waitress immediately attended to both of them and asked:

" Hello. Welcome to the All the Food In World. May I see your coupons?"

" Hi. You might not know us--" Yunho said, but got cut off my the waitress.

" I know who you are. You're Jung Yunho. And you're Kim Jaejoong." the waitress said.

" Okay. So, yeah. We aren't here to order anything, we aren't here to eat, but, we were here a while ago, and apparently, we left a burger." Jaejoong said.

" Yeah. The burger was half-eaten, and we left it on that table." Yunho added, as he pointed on the table.

" I'm sorry, but, I'm afraid we threw it a while ago. " the waitress said.

" Really? So, is it still in the trash can? If it is, it's okay, we could get it." Jaejoong said.

" I'm sorry. But, we really threw it. The garbage collectors came in a while ago and collected our trash. " the waitress apologized.

Yunho scratched his head , turned to Jaejoong and asked:

" Jae, what are we gonna do?"

" We could change that hamburger for you, if you want." the waitress offered.

" No. We need that hamburger. Like, really, that hamburger." Jaejoong said.

" Yeah, because it belongs to someone, and it seems like he needs that hamburger back for him to recover." Yunho added.

" I'm sorry, but, we really threw the burger." the waitress said.

The two boys groaned and Jaejoong said:

" Okay. Thanks anyway."

Afterwards, the two boys turned around, and prepared to leave the buffet.

But, once before they left, someone called them:

" Oppa, wait."

The two boys turned around, and saw a girl in a uniform approaching them, and she was bringing a paper bag.

" What is it dear?" Yunho asked, trying to sound as pleasant as possible.

" If you want an autograph, I'm afraid now's not a really good time." Jaejoong added, with a tone which seemed like: " please-leave-we-have-business."

" Oppa, I'm not asking for an autograph. It's just, this." the girl said as she gave them the paper bag.

Yunho got it from the girl, and opened it. Apparently, they found what they were looking for.

Inside the bag, was Changmin's half-eaten hamburger.

" How did you--?" Yunho asked, but got cut off by the girl.

" Get it? Uh, first, when JYJ left, I entered the buffet. And I asked the waiters and waitresses about the burger on the table, and they replied that it was Changmin-oppa's. And since I'm Changmin-biased, I decided to take the burger and keep it." the girl replied.

" Why didn't you step forward when I asked about the burger? " Jaejoong asked.

" To be honest, I didn't want to let the burger go. But, since you were relating the importance of food to a person, I instantly thought of Changmin-oppa. And if the burger makes Changmin-oppa happy, then, he should get the burger." the girl replied.

Jaejoong nodded his head, and afterwards, he ruffled her hair and said:

" Thank you. Thanks for helping us."

" Yeah, you don't now how much this means to us." Yunho added.

" It's fine ,oppa." the girl replied as she smiled and turned around.

" Wait." Jaejoong and Yunho said together.

The girl turned around and asked:

" What is it, oppa?"

" Come here." Jaejoong said.

The girl approached them and she seemed pretty confused.

" I'll give you something, something better than an autograph." Jaejoong said, as he did something he's usually do.

He held the girl's hand, and kissed it.

The girl seemed pretty shocked, but she tried to compose herself.

She was alright, but, she couldn't help but spazz when Yunho did the exact same thing.

" Oh My God." the girl said as she covered her face.

Yunho and Jaejoong chuckled as they turned around, left the buffet, bringing the burger with them.

They went in the car, and wasted no time igniting the engine and Jaejoong tried his best to drive as fast as he can.

The fifteen minute drive going back to the apartment only took five minutes when Jaejoong drove over a hundred fifty miles an hour.

Once they reached the dormitory Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were in, they immediately went out of the car and ran going in the building.

They ran up the stairs, since their dormitory was in the second floor. And even from the stairs, they first thing they heard was a loud thud, and Changmin yelling:

" HOW DARE YOU TAKE ALL MY FOOD!"

" Crap." the two leaders cursed as they ran up the stairs, increasing their speed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

" HOW DARE YOU TAKE ALL MY FOOD!" Changmin yelled and afterwards, charged himself at Yoochun.

And just like any other person, his reaction time wasn't that fast. So, he went down on the floor with the maknae.

Junsu, on the other hand, stood there, paralyzed for a few seconds, before he realized that Changmin was already attacking the rapper.

" Help me, Su! Don't just stand there!" Yoochun yelled as he tried to get the singer off him.

Junsu snapped out and he immediately helped Yoochun get Changmin off him.

" Get off me!" Changmin yelled as he shrugged Junsu off him.

" You get off me, first!" Yoochun yelled as he managed to get Changmin off him, and throw him on the floor.

Changmin hit his head on the floor, and he seemed to be dizzy afterwards.

" Go. Get. Him." Yoochun said, while gasping for air.

Junsu wasted no time lunging himself on the maknae and pining him down on the floor, even before he could stand up.

" Get off me!" Changmin yelled.

" No, Changmin!" Just snap out of it, and escape that world of yours!" Junsu yelled.

" No!" Changmin just yelled and yelled as he tried to get Junu off him.

Yoochun, crawled to maknae's side, held his head and whispered:

" Changmin, snap out if it. You don't want to miss everything. I'm here. Junsu's here. Jaejoong and Yunho-hyung are here. We're complete, all you need to do is snap out of it."

Afterwards, the maknae stopped fighting, looked down on the floor, and  shut up.

Junu widened his eye and mouthed:

" He's silent. How did you do that?"

Yoochun just smiled and mouthed:

" The powers of Park Yoochun did it."

A few moments later, Yunho an Jaejoong came in, bringing the burger with them.

" We're back!" Jaejoong said.

" With the burger!" Yunho added as he took the burger out from the paper bag.

Their mood was nice at first, but, it seemed to hVe changed when they saw Yoochun and Junsu pinning down the already-tamed maknae on the floor.

" Oh My God. You tamed him." Jaejoong said as he knelt down beside the three men.

" I know. It's a miracle, he suddenly shut up." Junsu added.

" What did you guys do?" Yunho asked, still holding on to the burger.

Junsu looked at Yoochun, and gave him the signal to answer.

" I told him that he'll be missing everything if he doesn't snap out of it." Yoochun mouthed.

Yunho modded his head, and afterwards, he gave the hamburger to the maknae and said:

" Changmin-ah, here's your burger."

The maknae just remained silent.

" Changmin, we got it back." Jaejoong tried to catch the maknae's attention by putting the burger on his face.

Silence.

This time, Yoochun decided to give it a shot, so, he got the burger from Jaejoong, placed it in his face and said:

" Changmin-ah. Come on, we worked hard to get it back for you."

" Yeah. And didn't you want to eat? So, here. We got your burger back." Junsu added.

Silence followed after that. And after three seconds of silence, sobbing followed.

The four other boys looked at each other, and to their surprise, none of them were crying.

They widened their eyes, and they looked at the maknae. As expected, the sobbing came from him.

" Changmin? Are you okay?" Yunho asked as he patted the maknae's back.

" Are you sad because you're hungry? Don't worry, we have your food back." Jaejoong added.

Changmin sighed, and without looking at his hyungs, he replied:

" I don't want to do that now."

" What? Come on Min, we worked hard looking for your burger." Yoochun said, as he patted the maknae's head.

" Yeah Min. Maybe you're just hungry. Come on, eat the burger." Junsu added.

This time, Changmin raised his head, revealing all the tears streaming down his face.

Yoochun, who was directly in front of the maknae, just smiled and wiped the maknae's tears.

" Tears of joy, because you're finally reunited with your burger?"

Changmin shook his head.

" So, what's up with the crying?" Junsu asked, kneeling down beside the maknae.

Changmin sighed, and with a faltering voice, he replied:

" Because I'm with you."

This time, the rapper totally lost his cool and hugged the maknae tight.

" Changmin, I'm so sorry." Yoochun apologized, with accompanied sobs and tears.

" Yoochun-hyung." Changmin replied, crying so much harder than Yoochun.

" I missed you so much. Forgive me for being a jerk." Yoochun said.

" I forgave you hyung. A long time ago." Changmin replied, still holding on to Yoochun.

After ten seconds of hugging, he released himself from the hug, and was surprised to see someone beside him.

" Did you miss me as well?" Junsu asked.

" Junsu-hyung." Changmin said, hugging him tight as he let another batch of his tears fall.

" Changmin-ah. I miss you so much. Please forgive me for being such a prick, I was really stupid back then, but, please forgive me." Junsu said, letting his tears stream down his face.

Changmin wiped the tears off his face and replied:

" Hyung. I have already."

Afterwards, the maknae's hugged each other, and Jaejoong, being a killjoy once more, said:

" Are you missing someone out?"

Changmin turned around, and saw Jaejoong extending his arms out.

" Aren't you giving your mother a hug?" Jaejoong asked.

Changmin let his tears out once more, hugged Jaejoong tight and said:

" Hyung. I missed you so much."

" I missed you too, Min." Jaejoong replied, just simply smiling at the action the maknae was doing.

Yunho joined their hug, Yoochun and Junsu joined it as well, and for about ten minutes, there was a never-ending sobbing competition. And they never let go of each other, because that moment was perfect.

Sadly, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong had to go back to their apartment, leaving the TVXQ members.

But, as they left, they brought something more important. They brought home their friendship, their love, their sincerity, and their teamwork.

Although the two groups may not or never reunite in the future, we all know that they are DB5K. They will forever be five, the five gods.

They will always stay together at heart, and that friendship will never end, despite all the obstacles ahead of them.

And because of this, they were known as JYJ and TVXQ or as all the loyal Cassiopoeia would say, they are the REUNITED GODS OF THE EAST.