Signature (2)

Waiting For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The attendance list was to Seulong’s table. After he signed the list, he asked me “Yeonnie, why is there your signature in the list? You have not signed, have you?”

 

“Can I look that list?” I took the list from his hand. My name has been signed. Who has signed my name? I’m sure, that’s person who has signed my name. I looked at that person. That person looked at me, too. He gave me mocking smile. That person is Jae Bum. Who else if not him?

 

I glared at him. Why did he sign my name? I also need to know his signature. I tried to imitate Jae Bum’s signature. It was not difficult. I could copy it.

 

I looked at Jae Bum. It truns out that he was still looking at me. I stick out my tounge to .

It’s time to go home. Immediately, I went to Jae Bum, then I pinch his cheeks.

 

“Yayayayayayaya, Appo,” he was in pain.

 

“What did you do? Why did you sign my name? What should I do, if the Mr.Park know that it was fake? He would think that I didn’t come to his class.” I nag him.

 

“It would not be chaught, it looks the same. It’s the consequence that has simple signature. Everybody can imitate it.” He stuck out his tounge

 

“Beware! I will take a revenge.” I walked toward Ah Sung, left Jae Bum alone.

 

“Come on, Sungie. Let’s go home.”

I and Ah Sung chat after getting off the bus.

 

“What happened to you and Jae Bum earlier?” she asked. “Why did you feel annoy at him?”

 

“He signed my name. What should I do, if the Mr.Park know that it was fake? He would think that I didn’t come to his class. He is so bad boy. He made me angry. The guy pisses me off” i said irritably.

 

“Don’t be like that, Yeonie. It’s not good. You shouldn’t be too pissed to others. Remember, hate could be love.” She smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter