Signature

Waiting For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I, Seulong, Jae Bum, Ah Sung, and Gi Gwang chat at canteen. we are talking about Kang So Ra.

 

“Mwoya? Did you check on us? How do you know her name? How do you know she is my junior at senior high school and one year younger than me? Do you love me?” he confused.

 

All of them looked at me confuse.

 

“I ...,” I thought what should I reply the question.

“Ofcourse, she knows about you and So Ra. I know you and So Ra, too. In your profile FB, you are in a relationship with So Ra. Everybody can know about your relationship.” Seulong defend in me again.

Thank you very much, Seulong~ah. I said in my heart.

“That’s right, hehehehe.” Jae Bum smiled at the same time he scratch the back of the head that’s not itch.

 

“Hey, Let’s go to the class. In a minute, we have class,” Ridho suggested us go to the class.

 

Ah Sung, Gi Gwang, and Jae Bum walked first. I followed them at their back. I sighed. I felt my head rubbed. I looked at the person who rubbed my head. Seulong. he smiled at me. I replied his smile.

 

Did Seulong have suspicion on me who know about Jae Bum and So Ra? What’s the meaning of his smile and rubbed my head? Did he know that I find out about Jae Bum? Wait a minute, I should not be scare because I didn’t have feelling to Jae Bum.

 

After this, there would be Mrs.Kim’s class. That would be boring. Usually, Jae Bum would sit at the back seat. If he loved the subjects, he would sit at the first seat. But, if he did not love the subjects, he would sit at the back seat.

 

I was right, he put his bag in the seat beside me. He sat beside me and played his handphone. I guess he open online article with his handphone. I wore my headseat in my head. I listen to the music. Suddenly, there’s a person who patted my shoulder. I looked at that person. Jae Bum. I removed my headset.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“I called you repeatedly. You didn’t reply. Read this.” He hand over his handphone. “This article is so good for you. It can make you more faithful in the God. Don’t wear that tight clothes,” his words hurt me. But, I know he just want to make me more faithful.

 

I took his handphone. I read the article. That’s great article. I know I always wear tight clothes, but I never wear the clothes which too short. I alwayswear the clothes which cover my body. I return his handphone.

 

“Why didn’t you show that article to your girlfriend? She wears tight and short clothes, doesn’t she?”

 

“Hmp,” he sighed , “I always advise her to wear the right clothes. But, she never listen to me.”

 

“She needs time. Changes needed time. She cann’t change instantly, like me. I need time to change. Before, I wear tight and short clothes. Now, I wear clothes which cover my body, but I still wear tight clothes. Maybe, later, I will not wear the tight chlothes.”

 

He just smiled at me.

 

“There will be time that she will be faithful in the God. Be patient.” I said and I patted his back.

 

He smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter