오랜많에춤.

메니저 에 사랑?

After the struggles of going through the crowd and making it in the van, we all headed toward the SM building that was in Beijing. While driving, the Exo members were amazed by the view but Luhan, Kris, and Lay just looked thinking about home. I was part of the group who looked out the window in awe; tall buildings, big buses passing by us, fans still following on the vans on the sidewalk, and big chinese letters spreaded across signs. The city was just amazing. 

"Alright guys, we're going to be here for three days. The first day we're going to get into the buidling and start practicing for the concert tomorrow morning. After you're done practicing, you can do whatever you want. Just stay close.. We don't want anybody letting out rumors and crap. Tomorrow afternoon, we're going to get a tour of Beijing, so 제니 씨 you need to come with us. On the final day we're just going to rest and go back home at 1pm." Changmin 오빠 explained. 

So much stuff to do...I thought letting out a sigh...Ugh what about those fans...I rubbed my temples and looked out the window again. I opened my carryon bag and took out my favorite 바나나킥*. Smiling, I opened the bag and munched on one.

"What you got there?" Xiumin asked spotting my crackers..

"Umm...바나나킥...You want some?" I asked handing the crackers back to him. He took the bag and I heard him munch on one. I put my hand back waiting him to give it back, but I didn't get anything. I looked back to see the bag of crackers to be handed  to each of the twelve members. My crackers...I thought.. ㅠ.ㅠ

"Thanks 제니씨.." Xiumin said as he handed back the bag. I looked inside to see only two left...About to put my hand in to eat one, Changmin 오빠 reached in and ate both. 

"Wow. These are really good. You know they don't sell these here." he said while chewing on the cracker..

I crumpled up the bag and yelled, "오빠*! How could you eat both of them!! You could have just eaten one! I only had one! I was the one who brought this!!! You guys all owe me a bag of 바나나킥!" I yelled while throwing a tantrum in the car. They all stopped talking and looked at me like I was crazy for a second and laughed it off.

"Alright. Our little 제니 wants 까까*?" Kris asked as if I was a little kid... I crossed my arms angry and stayed silent and hungry the rest of the ride. 

We finally made it to the building and took our stuff into our own apartment. I stayed in my own room that's alittle smaller than my apartment back home. I laid my suitcase and my carryon bag by the couch. While opening and sort of unpacking, my phone buzzed with a text:

"제니, come down to the dance room at 9p.m" Changmin 오빠 texted.  I looked at the time to see it to be 8:30. About to head down early, my stomach growled wanting food to eat. I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see it filled with food and drinks packed in already. 

"Score!" I said grabbing the box of strawberries and bread to creat toast with sliced strawberries. Eating the last piece, I headed outand went down to the dance room to see no one in there. I went in the room out of curiosity and walked around. I looked at myself in the mirror and tilted my head and started to stretch. I looked out the door to see if anybody was coming and saw no one.. Idol...always late.. I thought. 

"It's been a while but why don't we start..." I walked over and turned the music on to Exo's Wolf and followed their moves. After watching them perform on SBS, KBS, and MBC I memorized their moves. Into the chorus I added in a few B-Boy moves that I learned in the past. 

그래 WOLF
내가 WOLF AWOUUUU
 아 사랑해요
 난 늑대고 넌 미녀
At the end of the chorus I hand glided in the middle and actually made it. As the music kept playing I was surprised at how I got the move down. I kept going and did the spinning thing on my shoulder. 
"Whew! That was awesome!" I said stretching more to loosen up abit. About to get into the last part of the song, I looked in the mirror to see the whole Exo members sitting in the corner so I wouldn't see them..I quickly turned around and my face turned bloodshot red..
"W-h-at-t are you guys doing sitting there?" I said flustered.."Did you..see that?" 
They all stood up and came up to me with wide eyes. 
"Where did you learn how to dance like that?" Kai asked. I swept my hair back and wiped the sweat off my forehead and said, "I learned abit of B-boy back at the states..." They all came up to me with compliments and started to practice. They the song and practiced. I sat in the corner watching while sipping on water. I stood up and walked out and went pass the other dance pratice rooms to see Shinee, and SNSD practicing. I grabbed twelve water bottles for the boys and started to head back. As I was walking, Shinee's Taemin stopped me. 
"Do you know Boa's Only One dance?" he said grabbing my arm..
"Uhh...I guess.." I said. I dropped the water bottles to the side and he dragged me in the practice room where all the Shinee members were sitting against the mirrors.I stood there awkwardly while Taemin went and Boa's song. 
Remebering when I watched her practice in back in Korea I mimicked her moves right when the song started with the six backup dancers behind me. 

멀어져만 가는 그대 you’re the only one
내가 사랑했던 것만큼 you’re the only one
아프고 아프지만 바보 같지만 good bye
다시 널 못 본다 해도 you’re the only one, only one

When Taemin's part came, he walked in and started to dance. I didn't stop because I didn't want to embarass myself in front of the other Shinee members. Our hands touched and our face so close to each other... I pushed him away maybe alittle too hard but I kept going. Barely holding to his shoulders, I danced and turned around barely grabbing his hands as well. Now the famous move where Taemin lies on the floor came. Lifting my leg up while his body turned to the side made it even more awk... Right when he lifted himself back up, I stopped. 
"Why did you stop?" Taemin asked panting small breathes. I looked in the mirror to the backup dancers and the other Shinee members lookng confused as well.
"I'm sorry I have to go back to the Exo guys." I bowed and left. I grabbed the twelve water bottles and headed back. I heard the door swing open behind me and Taemin yelled, "Would you want to dance with me at the concert tomorrow?" I looked back trying to get the message through my head and yelled, "Sure." He smiled and went back in his room and I went back to Exo's dance room.
"What took you so long? And why are you sweating?" Chen said. I handed out their water and told them to get back to their rooms and rest up for tomorrow seeing that it's already one in the morning. When the rest of the members left, Luhan came close to me sweating from practicing in the warm room and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Good night." he said. I smiled and cleaned up all the bandanas on the floor and headed towards Shinee's practice room seeing Taemin waiting with the six back up dancers. 
"Let's do this." I said. 
 
바나나킥-banana kick (its a korean cracker you guys should really try)
까까( gga gga)- a short way of saying crackers in korean.