Tried and Tested

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MY NEIGHBOR

CHANSUNG’S POV

                I was just lying on my bed that night when I heard her.

                “Chansung-ah!!” Hyumi screamed.

                I groaned but immediately got up from my bed and saw her outside my window, probably hanging on the tree.

                “Open this window!” she demanded.

                I scratched my head. I forgot that I locked that window. Blame it on what happened last night when she barged into my room and I am in all my ness. I mean, I’m partially to blame, I should’ve known better to put on my clothes before leaving the bathroom. Old habits die hard.

                “I got the form!” Hyumi said triumphantly as she entered my room and sat on my bed.

                “What’s that?” I asked.

                “The form that you need to fill up in order for us to start our Supernatural Study Club!” she answered.

                “Why do I need to fill it?”

                “Because you are the secretary. Then I will submit it to Taecyon-ssi tomorrow.”

                “Who’s that?”

                “Do you really go to school? He’s the student council president!”

                I just shrugged and lie down on the bed again. I’m feeling a little under the weather tonight.

                “Are you alright? You’re not your usual self today.” Hyumi asked me

                “What do you mean?” I asked her.

                “Well, you didn’t scold me when I enter your room using your window.” She said.

                “You won’t listen to me anyway, so why bother?” I said then closed my eyes.

                “Oh, are you sick? You look like you are sick. I mean your cheeks are flushed and your lips are so red! Do you have a fever?” she asked and she touched my forehead. “You are hot! I mean, you are hot, but right now, you are literally hot! Wait for me, I will get something in my room.” she said then went out of the window. I was tempted to lock the window again but decided against it. Whatever‘s on her mind right now, I don’t wanna know.

                “Ahchooo!!” I sneezed.

                Hell, now I have a cold. I started to feel cold.

                “Don’t worry, Chansung-ah, your great friend is here now.” I heard Hyumi announced. I just ignored her.

                I think I’m too sick to argue right now. I just let my consciousness slipped away.

                …

                …

                …

                “Hmm, yeah, I think I’m doing it right. As long as he is covered in this, his fever should probably be gone” I heard Hyumi talking to herself.

                I slowly opened my eyes, but find it really hard to open it. What the hell? I lifted my hand to my right eye and felt something has been pasted on my eyes. Wait no, on my entire face. I ripped the one on my eye and my lips. I examined it and I realized there were leaves.

                “What the hell is this?”

                “Oh, you’re awake. That’s a leaf.” Hyumi said, she was sitting on the floor.

                “I can see that, but why the hell is it on my face?” I asked.

                “For healing you.” She simply said,

                “Is it clinically proven?”

                “No.”

                “Has it been tried and tested?”

                “No”

                “Then what the hell girl!”I exclaimed then sneezed.

                “I just want to try it like in the movies. Did it work?” she asked.

                “Hell no girl! Do I look okay to you?” I asked then I coughed.

                “Oh no. You got worse!” she said. “You should rest,” she pushed me in the bed. Like literally pushed me. I didn’t know she had strength.

                “I am going to bathe you. Now get undress.” She announced.

                W-wait. What?

                I heard her moving in the bathroom.  I heard the faucet being , the splashing of the water---

                “Arghg!” I heard Hyumi screamed.

                Even though I wasn’t feeling well, I stood up and followed her to the bathroom.

                “Yah! Don’t look!! I accidentally opened your shower!” she said, covering her chest, which I noticed was wet and I can totally see her underwear.

                But I did not look at her! I swear!

                “Haha, now you know how I feel every time you barge in my room!” I said

                “You can open your eyes now.” She said and I saw her covered in my towel. She wasn’t wearing her glasses. “I think I need to change my clothes, but I will be back. I will take care of you.” Hyumi said.

                “Hey, don’t bring any stupid leaves, okay?” I said.

                “Fine. Go wash yourself!” she said

                “I thought you were going to bathe me?” I asked teasingly. “We should take a shower together! Hahah!” I added.

                “What’s gotten into you? You’re weird today!” she said then swing to her room.

                Yeah, something’s definitely wrong with me. For seeing Hyumi without her glasses really excites me.

                “WAAAHHH!!!” I screamed.

 

A / N

 

sorry this chapter seems so short...wahhhhh