One Irresistible Man

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MY NEIGHBOR

CHANSUNG’S POV

                “Hey, are you alright?” I heard Junsu asked Hyumi after Nickhun left us at the school’s entrance.

                I saw Hyumi clutching Nickhun’s coat against her chest. Without warning, I saw her fall on her knees. She was shaking badly. I quickly came to her and hold her shoulders.

                “What the hell was that about?” I asked her.

                “I panicked. I don’t know how to get my silver cross, he suddenly came near me!” Hyumi said. Her eyes wide with a crazy gleam.

                “You panicked? For god’s sake, even a child knows that silver works against werewolves! Werewolves
Hyumi! If you want to attack a vampire, you need a wooden stake!” I said to her shaking my head.

                “E-yyy! That was your concern?” Junsu asked me.

                “Of course! How can you kill a vampire with a silver cross?” I asked Junsu.

                “You were not concern that Hyumi stripped in front of Nickhun?” Junsu asked, then turned to Hyumi “I never knew you had it in you.”

                “Hey! That’s right! Nickhun saw your chest! And I didn’t!” I blurted out.

                “What?!” Junsu exclaimed

                Me and my big mouth! I didn’t intend to say it out loud. Wait, I meant I wasn’t even thinking about that! No, I was not curious to see Hyumi’s chest! But then Nickhun saw it, and she told me I was her best friend, right? Shouldn’t I be the first one to see it? Wait, that doesn’t sound right. I am over thinking it, I don’t want to see Hyumi’s chest! I don’t’ want to!

                “Ahem, I meant, I didn’t expect it from Hyumi!” I said, trying to explain myself.

                “You are right Chansung-ah! How could I overlook it?” Hyumi said suddenly.

                Wait, what is she talking about? Is she gonna show me her chest? We’re talking about her stripping, right?

                “A wooden stake is the solution!” she exclaimed.

                I saw Junsu facepalmed. “Now are we going to the party or what?” he asked.

                “I don’t know. Hyumi’s dress is ruined.” I said.

                “It’s alright. We can still go to the party. I got Nickhun’s coat. Let’s go! I heard they have a lot of food inside!” Hyumi said then ran off again as if nothing happened.

                “I cannot believe her!” I said more to myself than to Junsu.

                “And I cannot believe you haven’t’ seen Hyumi’s chest yet. Doesn’t she always spend the night in your room?” Junsu asked.

                “What the hell man! Don’t put malice in it! And that girl only comes into my room to wreak havoc.” I said.

                “But doesn’t she always see you in your birth suit?” Junsu asked teasingly.

                “You are right! That seems unfair!” I said. Then I can’t stop thinking about what happened tonight and how Nickhun doesn’t deserve to look at Hyumi’s chest.

                I heard Junsu chuckled. We went inside the party and I immediately saw Hyumi at the food table. Her plate is already full of different dishes. Her right hand still clutching Nickhun’s coat to cover her exposed chest. I walked towards her and grab her plate.

                She looked at me surprised but she couldn’t protest because is stuffed with food. She can only nod. I lead her into a table and we sat. Moments later, she was busy wolfing down the food she put on her plate. She wasn’t even talking to me. Her full concentration was on the food.

                “arhghg..” I heard Hyumi made that noise.

                To my horror, I saw her choking on her food. Her eyes wide and tears were about to fall. I immediately went to the drinking station and order a fruit drink. Before I could go back to our table, I heard a slap.

                I turned to my right and just saw Nickhun received another slap from his famous girlfriend.

                “How dare you cheat on me? Don’t you think I didn’t see that you gave your coat to that girl?!” the girl said angrily.

                “What? I was just trying to help her. She had trouble with her dress.” Nickhun explained.

                “Don’t think I was born yesterday. I know cheating when I see one!” the girl fumed and walked out.

                “Wait, let me explain!” Nickhun begged and follow the girl.

                Man, what a drama queen. To think that she thought Hyumi was Nickhun’s “other” girlfriend. Haha.

                ! Speaking of Hyumi, she’s probably dying on a choke. I hurriedly went to our table and saw her still choking. I handed her the fruit drink.

                “Ahhhhh…. Thanks Chansung-ah..” I heard her say.

                “Well, next time, remember to breathe when you’re eating. And you need to chew your food before you swallow it.” I said while tying my shoes when I turned back to her, Hyumi was gone already.

                Man, what a pain in the neck. And yet I still find myself looking for her. And found her again at the food table. She’s already putting a lot of food on her plate.

                “Are you not going to eat?” she asked me.

                “Nahhh, I am still full.” I said.

                “Aren’t you gonna dance?” she asked me again and she pointed to the dance floor.

                A lot of couples were already dancing there.

                Wait, Is Hyumi asking me to dance?

                Oh well, I mean, it’s inevitable. Like I said, we’ve known each other for two years. It’s really not a surprised that she would fall for me. After all, I’m a one irresistible man. But I only saw Hyumi as a neighbor, not even a friend-friend.

                I need to be careful in choosing my words. I don’t want things to get awkward between us, I mean if I turn her down, she probably won’t talk to me. But that’s the way it’s gonna be.

              “I am sorry Hyumi, but I only see you as a friend.” I practiced in my head.

              When I turned to her again to tell her what I feel about her, she’s already gone.

              What the hell! Wasn’t she asking me to dance? She didn’t even wait for my answer? Oh that girl!

               I saw her at our table again. I followed her.

              “What are you doing?” I asked.

              “I am eating. Why?” she answered me while she was still chewing on her food.

              “But you just asked me to dance!” I said.

               “I did. I mean, you should dance with someone. Don’t be such an anti-social. You need to mingle!” she said.

              “Are you hearing what you’re saying? Really? Teaching me to mingle, while a wallflower like you sit here, alone, eating plate after plates of carbs.” I said and sat down beside her.

              “But this food is really delicious. You should try it.” She offered me her plate.

               I grabbed her spoon and ate a spoonful of what she was eating.

               “This is really good.” I said and help myself with another spoonful of food.

                I was chewing down the food when I happened to glance at the spoon that I was using. Then I glanced at Hyumi. Back to her spoon.

                I just kissed Hyumi indirectly!

                It was my turn to choke on the food.

 

A / N:

 

Thank you for taking your time to read my fic.. and im sorry that it took me long to upload another chapter. :)