TwiRight Prank

Story Of Evil

 

A few years ago

 

At the beach in beautiful sunset. Sunggyu and Woohyun played happily. They chased each other until they were tired. They were panting and sat to watch the sunset together.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Yes Woohyunnie?” Asked Sunggyu.

 

“Will Daddy stop his tortured with mom and also us?” Asked Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu felt angry toward his father. The King of Kim family. The king had thrown away his family to this beach like rubbish. But he also tortured them like asking for money and the king was about to kill his own wife. But hopefully, the king was failed. He was slashed Sunggyu on the back.

 

Sunggyu also felt sad every time he looked at Woohyun’s eyes. The pair of eyes of innocence. He didn’t want to dirtied Woohyun’s eyes with evil.

 

“I don’t know….”

 

“But if daddy is death. Will you take his place?” Asked Woohyun.

 

“Maybe, but I won’t be like him. I’ll protect my kingdom and also you, Woohyun.” Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun.

 

Woohyun just sighed in relief. He hugged Sunggyu so hard. He didn’t want to get separated with his big brother.

 

“Are you tired? Sunggyu hyung.” Asked young Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu just shook his head the caressed Woohyun’s head.

 

“Woohyun, if you are tired. Just tell me, okay?”

 

“Don’t worry, hyumg. I’m just bored.” Woohyun puffed his cheek.

 

Suddenly an idea popped in Woohyun’s head.

 

“Hey, let’s play hide and seek!”

 

“Hide and seek? But mom doesn’t allow us to play it at sunset. Sunset is the way for devils to go to this earth in night!” Told Sunggyu.

 

“Hyung it’s just a myth! Don’t believe on that!” Woohyun just took it easy .

 

Sunngyu just sighed. But he can’t refuse his little brother wish. Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun and caressed his head once again.

 

“Okay, but if there’s something happening just tell me.” Sunggyu eyes were so serious.

 

Woohyun nodded his head. After they have done Kai Bai Bo. Woohyun became a devil who will look for Sunggyu.

 

“Okay hyung, I’ll start counting.. 1… 2…”

 

Sunggyu started to hide. He ran far away from Woohyun and found a good spot for hiding. There was a big rock in front of him. Sunggyu hid behind it. Suddenly, Sunggyu heard a voice.

 

“Hey young boy…”

 

Sunggyu looked around to find the owner of the voice. But no one was with him.

 

“Boy, you won’t able to see me..”

 

“W-why?” Sunggyu’s voice was trembling.

 

“A few years ago, there’s a boy who looked like you. He was hiding behind this rock.”

 

“So?”

 

“So, do you still believe that Sunset is the way for devils to go to this earth at night?”

 

Sunggyu eyes became bigger. He knew the owner of this voice. Before he was able to run. The devil gave a spell on Sunggyu. It made Sunggyu lost his consciousness. The devil just laughed at poor Sunggyu.

 

“This boy will be the son of evil…”

 

 

“Hyung… Hyung…”

 

Sunggyu opened his eyes. He saw a little boy who was waiting beside him. It was Woohyun. Woohyun’s eyes were full of tears. He gave Sunggyu a big hug and cried on Sunggyu’s arm.

 

“Hyung! Finally, you wake up! You have slept for 3 days!”

 

“3 days?” Asking Sunggyu.

 

“Yeah!” Told Woohyun.

 

*Why I was fainted? Where is this? And… *

*Who is this boy? *

 

Sunggyu tried to remember everything. But he just remembered that he was Kim Sunggyu. Nothing else. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Woohyun let go his grip from Sunggyu then opened the door.

 

“Yes?” Asked Woohyun.

 

The guy who wore sunglasses and everything was black asked at Woohyn, “Little boy, is Kim Sunggyu is here?”

 

Woohyun was afraid. He can’t say anything caused his lips were locked. His sweats were streaming make his clothes were wet.

 

“Yes, it’s me. What is it?” Sunggyu broke the silence in sudden.

 

“Ah, good. The king has been dead. In his last word, he wanted you become the king 10 years later. So, I want you to join me now.” Told that stranger.

 

*King? Of course I want to become the king! * Sunggyu smirked.

 

“Okay, I’ll become the king.” Told Sunggyu.

 

“Good, follow me, sir.” That guy lent his hand to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu took that guy’s hand easily. Woohyun was shocked. He ran at Sunggyu and pulled Sunggyu’s clothes.

 

“HYUNG!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!” Woohyun cried very loud. His cracked voice made Sunggyu’s ears were sick.

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!” Sunggyu pushed Woohyun roughly until his little brother fell to the ground.

 

Woohyun still couldn’t believe it. His lovely Hyung left him like that. Woohyun still called Sunggyu’s name. He still cried until he kneeled down. He called Sunggyu’s name many times. But Sunggyu couldn’t hear Woohyun because he was far far away.

 

...

 

“Sir, now we have arrived at Kim’s kingdom castle.” Told the coachman.

 

Woohyun woke up from his dream. A really nostalgic dream. He knew that his brother forgot all about him without no reason. But Woohyun would try to make his brother remembered again.

 

Woohyun paid for the carriage then went off of it. The sun ray made his eyes dazzled. But the sun rays couldn’t burn his spirit to meet his brother.

 

“Sunggyu hyung. Wait for me…”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A long time for me for not write this fanfic TEHEE

 

SUBSCRIBE