Sehun and Yoonmi

The curse of Red Riding Hood

 

500 years later.
 
“Yoonmi, where are you?!” Mr. Shim’s exclaimed as he barged inside his daughter’s room.
 
He had been calling her for the past ten minutes and she hasn’t responded, so he knocked and knocked on her bedroom door thinking she was just asleep, but she didn’t respond, again. So, he barged in without a choice. 
 
 
One of the house-maids rushed in as Mr. Shim was about to pick his phone up to call for a search-party, “Sir, it seems that the young lady went out to the abandoned forest again.” She gushed.
 
Mr. Shim’s eyes widened, the grip on his phone tightening causing his knuckles to turn white. “What?!” He yelled, “For the daughter of the head branch of the Shim Family to be in such danger! Their territory lies on the other side of that forest!” 
 
“I-I apologize, sir,” The maid held her head low in shame, “I tried to stop her b-but she wouldn’t listen.” 
 
Now feeling outraged, Mr. Shim glared at the maid and pointed at the open door. “I set you one simple task and that is to look after my daughter, such a simple job yet you still manage to fail?! You’re fired!” 
 
Without much choice, the maid rushed out of the door after bowing several times. Mr. Shim sighed and massaged his head as if it would help ease the headache.
 
 
 
“SEHUN!” Yoonmi popped out from no-where, surprising Sehun and making him drop the book he was previously reading. 
 
“, can you stop doing that?!” Sehun pried Yoonmi’s hands off his arm as she giggled in amusement, “Anyway, why the hell are you here?! Do you never learn?”
 
Yoonmi shrugged, pouting her lips as she remembered her fathers’ words from his scolding session yesterday. “It’s not like I’ll kill myself. Sheesh!” She huffed and mumbled to herself, “What’s the point in learning martial arts if he doesn’t trust me anyway?” 
 
Sehun sniggered as he watched Yoonmi complain, “It’s because you’re his precious princess.” He pointed out, ruffling her hair, “The only woman - wait - sorry, I meant to say girl left in his life.” 
 
She pouted at his words and kicked his shin quite hard, “If I wanted to hear from an , I’d fart!” She stuck her tongue out.
 
Sehun and Yoonmi have known each other for a long time - long enough to insult each other carelessly. 
 
He met Yoonmi when he saw her wandering in the abandoned forest which was just behind her house when she was around eight years old. That time, Yoonmi’s father told her the story of Little Red Riding Hood and warned her that her family still exists and lives on the other side of the forest. 
 
She was curious whether what her father said about Little Red Riding Hood’s family having magic powers was true or not. So, she decided to see for herself. 
 
Yoonmi stepped inside the forest accidentally and tripped over a fallen branch from the tree. Sehun, a blood relative of Red Riding Hood, was the one who healed her wound with his magic.
 
Since then, she grew attached to Sehun in admiration and started to come back from time to time whenever she can to pester him to show his magic again. Yoonmi was aware of their family’s rivalry but she could care less, after all the curse won’t apply to them as they don’t share mutual feelings about each other
 
“You , is that how you thank me for being your only friend after your imaginary friends refused to hang out with you?!” Sehun grunted in pain, narrowing his eyes at Yoonmi.
 
Silence took over as Yoonmi frowned, sulking over the fact that Sehun continues to diss her over her inability to make other friends. 
 
Sehun rolled his eyes, he gazed at Yoonmi’s face and felt a pang of guilt hit him hard on his chest. He softened, not taking his eyes off her.
 
“Go home, you know about the curse between our family, do you really want to turn into a wolf?” Sehun lifted his head so that he was staring at the sky as soon as Yoonmi looked up to meet his gaze.
 
“But doesn’t it take the two people from both families to be in love with each other for the curse to happen?” Yoonmi tilted her head, “So, it doesn’t have anything to do with us.”
 
Sehun smirked, he looked straight back up to Yoonmi’s eyes. “Are you sure you’re not in-love with me?” He asked, arrogantly.
 
The question ticked off Yoonmi. Ever since Sehun won several competitions, he grew arrogant. “Ew, never!” She quickly denied, “Have you seen yourself?!” 
 
He chuckled in amusement and winked causing Yoonmi to cringe. 
 
Suddenly, cherry blossoms started to rain down on the abandoned forrest overlaying the green grass with pink petals. 
 
Sehun watched in adoration as Yoonmi’s eyes widened in amazement. He noticed how her cheeks would always flush and her lips would part as she smiled widely. He smiled bitterly to himself as he watched Yoonmi closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh scent of cherry blosssoms.
 
“There, I’ve shown you your daily dose of magic.” Sehun spoke up, “Now please go home.”
Yoonmi opened her eyes and pouted, “Can’t I stay for a little longer? Please~” She clasped her arms together and puckered her lower lip, battering her eyelashes towards Sehun.
 
“No, and I’m sorry but goodbye.” Sehun casted a teleportation spell on Yoonmi so that she would be teleported back to her home. 
 
As soon as Yoonmi was out of his sight, Sehun sighed. He closed his eyes and took in the fresh air of cherry-blossoms. 
 
‘The curse, our family relations... I don’t care about that,’ Sehun opened his eyes and stared back up to the sky where he casted a spell so that the clouds formed a portrait of Yoonmi’s smiling face, ‘As long as I can be together with someone I love being with.’ 
 
 


 

 
A/N: Woopie~ Double update! it's 1:40 am here now so I need to sleep & Thanks to my two subscribers *gives you both cookies* 
Have a nice day y'all~