Why the curse was made.

The curse of Red Riding Hood

 

 
 
Once upon a time, there was a caster named Little Red Riding Hood who was known to be the most powerful caster of all time. 
 
She was beautiful, cunning and strong, no man can walk past her without their hearts skipping a beat. 
 
One day, she fell in love with a forest guardian, otherwise known as a hunter. A hunter’s job is to keep the wolves inside the forest and if they ever dare step one foot outside the forest, then they’d slaughter the wolf mercilessly. 
 
They both eventually kicked it off and became the most envious couple. Unfortunately, the hunter saw their relationship as a swing. 
 
So, he was honest with his feelings and told Little Red Riding Hood that he was no longer interested in her.
 
Little Red Riding Hood’s fragile heart broke into pieces and her sadness turned into rage. So, out of her rage she placed a curse on the Hunter; should a man or woman from the hunters' family ever fall for a member of her own blood-line then the two will turn into wolves.
 
Thus, the two families were enstranged from each other. 
 
.
.
.
 
A/N : I see a subscriber!! omona how fast. mehehehe~ I hope you guys enjoy the story, don’t expect much though since I don’t want to disappoint you in the end. btw, this isn't really a chapter, it's more like a starter so you know why a curse was placed on the two unfortunate families. Didn't mean to troll anybody~
 
Thank You for subscribing!