Sharing

Choices

Meeting time. I rolled around in bed and finally got up and put on a suit. Today was the press conference with the media, investors, and company officers to introduce our new project. Taecyeon and Jessica were at the company already. 

D: ahh this tall glass building I will never miss this place. 

Yuri: Okay everyone we are going to start now first and foremost I would like to introduce the CEO Mr. Ok.

T: Thank you Ms. Kwon. Hello everyone I'm Taecyeon Ok CEO of LOJ Corporations. I'm glad to introduce our new project to you our very own grand hotel in Macau. 

D: hello everyone I'm Donghae lee CFO. I'm glad to be back after our big expansion in the west coast of America I'm glad we are focus inning on Asia now. This is a continent full of culture. The financial plan will be presented to you shortly.

J: hello everyone I'm Jessica Jung COO. I have been talking to other departments on the operations of this large hotel. This is all about quality and state of the art amenities. Our team has been working closely to the finance department to see what kind of budget we have. Of course to bring you our finest we are willing to invest every cent. Please stay and enjoy the refreshments as well as this video presentation. Thank you.

Everyone clapped and was tune into the video. We all walked out of the room. None of us had an interest in these meetings. 

T: Donghae, there was suppose to be a new manager presenting with you today where is she?

D: not sure i didn't see anyone waiting for me when I came in

T: we're going to discuss more upstairs you coming?

D: you two go ahead I'm going to get a coffee. 

T&J: bye we"ll see you in the office. 

i was in the lobby on my way to the cafeteria when I spotted a girl bumping into everything and looking everywhere.

D: excuse me, miss, are you lost? Hehe

Y: umm just a little bit where can I find the finance floor.

D: finance? ....I was just on my way up there ill show you.

YPOV: wow what fate handsome man to the rescue but I can't believe I miss the meeting my boss is going to kill me

D: here the 21st floor is finance and important offices  like the CEO and you must be the new accounts manager

Y: yes, my name is Yoona Im. Thanks for helping me and what's your name I owe you one.

D: I'm Dong- sorry I have a call please excuse me

 

Call

T: you here yet? 

D: yeah sorry I forgot something in my office

T: okay hurry up Jessica is eating all the muffins I'm trying to save you one

In the background I heard Jessica laughing and mumbling " no I'm not I only took one you ate yours and Haes" 

T: shhh anyways hurry up!

 

Y: sounds like you're in a hurry

D: sorry Ms. Im I have to go

 

YPOV: ahh so sad why can't he be in my department

 

After work, Krystal and Jessica went to the spa. I went to the companygym and was waiting on the court. Out of nowhere a basketball came in my direction but I caught it.

T: one on one?

D: yeah sure first to 11?

T: no 21

D: sure but are you okay you said you had something important to say

T: I'm fine

He had a serious tone and barely smiled and just started the game. 

The game started and no one talked halfway through, Taec had the ball he was dribbling back and forth. In the middle of the game he finally said something.

T: be honest with me...hyung

I knew something serious was up. Taec never called me hyung before. Even though I was older, we though of each other as equals and twins. No one had seniority over each other. He was my brother from another mother. 

T: hyung -pant pant- do you think Jessica will marry me... Do you think she loves me?

i didn't know what to say I was speechless. My cousin was looking at me in the eyes waiting for my answer.

D: of course she will. Trust me she will always be with you.

He paused again like he was processing my answer.

T: then be honest.... You love Jessica don't you?

That question. I didn't know what to say I could barely imagine the hurt in his eyes if I say the truth.

D: haha of course I love her don't be jealous I love you too 

T: HYUNG CUT IT OUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM TRYING TO ASK!

He charged towards me and knocked me down while making the basket. I fell down hard and I didn't get up. I just laid there on the sweaty floor. 

T: ANSWER ME!! 

I didn't move. I didn't want to see the sadness in his face and the hurt in his eyes. Since we were younger there were many times where we wanted something the other has. I usually give in and give it to him, he would always turn back though and share with me. This time it's not a toy, a game, a book. It's Jessica. It's something we can never share. I know he knows my answer I can't lie to him no matter how hard I try he will see through it. I turned my head to the side a little and saw the young man trying to say something to me. His words were mumbling together like he doesn't know what to ask. He just walked past me and slammed the ball on the court and walked away. I still didn't get up. I just laid there.

 

Meanwhile, since Yoona arrived to work an hour late and missed the meeting she stayed late and had a stack of papers in her arms. Out of nowhere a tall object bumped into her knocking her papers over and her to the ground. The man stopped and looked over.

T: watch where you're going next time.

YPOV: what did he just say the man just glared at me and was sweating profusely

Y: excuse me sir but you bumped into me you should be the one saying sorry.

Taecyeon walked away but was stopped by a pair of hands grabbing his arm. He stared down at her and she looked nervous but didn't let go.

T: what are you doing? LET GO OF ME!

Yoona let go.

Y: you jerk you knocked down a girl and didn't even help me pick up my papers go to hell.

BAM!! 

Next thing you know Taecyeon was on the ground rolling around. Yoona had just kicked him in the no no zone.

T: uhhh oh god wtf is wrong with you..

Y: taught you a lesson ha

Taecyeon just stared at her with bulging eyes because of the pain and her actions. No one had ever done that to him before. But still ahh the agonizing pain. 

 

Yoona arrived home and plopped on the couch.

Yuri: you're home I made dinner it's on the table why are you home so late

Y: thank you bestie but  why  didn't you wake me up this morning I missed the conference

Yuri: I know I kept calling you. I tried waking you up but you told me to go first.

Y: my bad luck I got lost too but a handsome guy helped me then when I was going home a creep knocked me over.

Yuri: omg are you hurt? What creep? At the company?

Y: yeah what kind of person wears shorts in an office? Stupid jerk made me still everything you should have seen what I did to him

Yuri: omo what did you do?

Y: I kicked him in the balls kekekeke.

Yuri: Wahhabi daebak! Hmm... Shorts? What does he look like?

Y: he was tall and young the rest I don't really remember oh big ears like a monkey hahaha or baboon 

Yuri: big ears? Oh god hopefully it's not my boss

Y: your boss isn't he the CEO? I don't think a CEO of a huge company can be this rude and an and unprofessional 

Yuri: you're right haha hurry up my dear your dinner is going to get cold

 

Now back to me, I was heading to the club. Don't think I'm this kind of a person but it was an emergency. 

D: hey man VIP #26

Club owner: right this way sir 

D: hey guys

Nickhun: glad you became he's really out of it 

There was Taecyeon with shots and beer bottles around him.

T: my cousin everyone say hi to my cousin the cousin who lovessss my wife hehe my wife ..my future wife hehe

Leeteuk: stop Taec hurry up get up

I put his weight over my shoulder but he wouldn't move.

T: let me go I'm not going with you.

He dropped to the ground and was hugging it.

T: my Jessica my sica

With the help of the guys I picked him up again and carried him to the car.

D: thanks guys I'm really sorry about this

Nickhun: no problem just watch out for him he had a lot to drink tonight

D: yeah I will

 

I dropped him off at his house and went home. My home. It was a home for one. Pretty lonely right. One cup one toothbrush one bowl one bed. My mom is in a coma and my dad is dead. The details were a mystery. It happened when I was little. I don't have any other siblings. I took a shower then sat on my bed.

will everything be better if I left again....

 

 

TUNE IN FOR CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON!

 

 

 

 

Please subscribe comment and critique. Anything you want to add any future ideas anything you would want to change.

THANK YOU! ^_^