It only belongs to umma!

I'm a single mommy

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Dongwoo appa! Wake up!!" I felt Eunhee climbing onto the bed and crawl towards me. I opened my eyes to make sure she's not dangerously near the corner of the bed then closed my eyes. "Appa!" She climb on top of my and started shaking me violently. "Give me a kiss and I'll wake up, Eunhee ah~" I said with my eyes closed. "Promise?" I nodded my head and felt her face leaning closer to me. She planted a kiss softly on my lips. "There! Wake up appa!" I quickly woke up and started tickling her. "Ya! How can you kiss my lips just like that you little! It only belongs to umma!" I joked. She giggled and tried struggling out of my reach but I'm quick in catching her and continued tickling her. 

"YA! I WANT YOU 2 AT THE DINING TABLE IN 5....4.....3...." Once the both of us heard Hani shouted, we quickly jumped out of bed and raced to the dining table. "2..... Oh! Perfect!" She said as she turned and saw us sitting at the dining table. "Umma! Appa said that his lips only-" I quickly covered . "What? What about your lips? You okay?" Hani leaned in and looked carefully at my lips. "There's nothing wrong isn't it?" I felt myself blush at the closeness. "A- ANI! Sh-She's joking, right?" I forced Eunhee to nod her head and took my hand off . "SHHH! Secret!" I looked at her and put a finger at my mouth. She quickly nodded, looking very serious. "KEOPTA!" I said as I ruffled her hair. 

"Oppa, can you wait for Sungyeol to come over before leaving for work? I need to go off first." She grabbed her bag and walked to the front door. Eunhee ran to her and hugged one of Hani's leg as she was putting on her heels so Hani bend down to face her. "Bye hon, be good ok? Sungyeol appa will be here soon." She nodded and gave a peck on her cheek. "Eunhee loves umma! And I didn't kiss umma's lip-" She covered just in time and I sighed in relieve. That girl! "Didn't kiss umma's what? Oh sorry hon, umma's gotta go, love you too." She stood up and put the other heels on. "Bye oppa, good luck at work!" I waved and she left the house. 

"Come here you little devil!" I ran towards her and carried her high in the air. "You almost told umma about our secret! How should I punish you?!" She giggled and struggled alot. Just when I put her down and was about to tickle her, the door bell rang. She quickly ran to the door and waited for me to open. "Hey! Long time no see!" Sungyeol said as he entered the house. "Little Hani!" He picked Eunhee into his arms and kissed her cheek. "Sungyeol appa, did you miss me?" She said cutely. "OF COURSE! Little Hani! You look more like your umma now, Eunhee ah~" He laughed. 

 

---Sungyeol's POV---

It's been so long since I saw Eunhee. I've been so busy recently that I've been neglecting my bestfriend and her baby. She's looking more and more like Hani now. "Bye hyung!" I waved. He bend down and gave Eunhee a peck on the cheek before leaving the house. "So.. Is our angel feeling much better now?" I asked as she settled down beside me at the couch. "Yep!" She nodded and reached for the remote. "PORORO!" She shouted when Pororo appeared on the TV screen. "Andwae! Appa wants to watch the drama appa's acting in!" I tried to snatch the remote from her but she quickly ran away and came back without the remote. "Ya where is it?!" I tried to look for it behind her back. "You're too clever!" I surrendered and sat down beside her. Pouting as she watched her Pororo happily. 

 

---Hani's POV---

I was walking towards the darcare from the bus stop when a car stopped beside me suddenly. "Miss Hani! Miss Hani!" I heard a man shouted from inside the car, I bend and look into the car and saw a very familiar face. "Remember me? Minkyung's uncle! Hoya!" He smiled happily. "Ah, yes, anyeonghaseyo!" I bowed. "Get on the car, we can go to the day care together." I looked up. There's still another 10 minutes walk, and I'm going to be late for the meeting before work starts. "Okay!" I quickly got onto the passenger seat. "Anyeonghaseyo Miss Hani!" Minkyung beamed. "Anyeong Minkyung ah." I smiled and put on my seat belt. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

"Miss Hani, why didn't you turn up for the past few days? I missed you." Minkyung asked from the back. Ya! Finally she's of help huh? "Aww, that's so sweet, I missed you too Minkyung.. Something came up in the family. But it's okay now!" Why didn't she elaborate more.. "What are you working as, Hoya-shi?" Did she just asked me a question? Why is my heart beating so quickly all of a sudden? "U-uh.. I-I'm working a-as a wedding p-planner." I cursed myself mentally for stuttering so much. "I see.." She chuckled. "Unclle Hoya! Why are you so nervous when Miss Hani is around?" Minkyung have to ask that question now?! I turned and gave a short glare at her and turn back to the front. "Ani.." I saw Miss Hani blushed from the corner of my eyes. She's so pretty..

We stopped in front of the daycare and we got off the car. "Anyeong, Minkyung." I hugged her and stood up. "U-uh.. B-bye, Miss Hani." I bowed. "Bye!" She smiled and led Minkyung into the daycare. I want to be more than friends with her, but how should I do it?

 

---Hani's POV---

"I'm home!" I shouted as I stepped into the house and removed my heels. "YOU'RE BACK!" Sungyeol pounced on me and hugged me tightly. Eunhee hugged my legs tightly from below too. "Ya, you 2, please let me breathe.." I hit Sungyeol's back lightly. "Mianhae!" Sungyeol stuck out his tongue and took a step back but Eunhee was still hugging my legs. I bend down and picked her up. "How are you today? Do you still feel uncomfotable anywhere?" She shook her head and I put her down. "Yeolie!" I turned to him and pulled him into a hug. "After you became an actor you stopping caring out your bestfriend and your god-daughter huh?" I pretended to pout. "Aniyo! I'm just busy! I came right over when you said that you need someone to babysit Eunhee! I still care!" He held my hand and looked seriously into my eyes. "Araso, araso, I was just joking. How's today?" I said as I placed my bag down and walked into the kitchen. "Your daughter, prevented me from watching my own drama, she watched pororo the whole day and hid the remote somewhere I couldn't find. She's a genius!" He gave me 2 thumbs up and I laughed. "Ya, Eunhee ah, why didn't you give in to your Sungyeol appa?" I looked at Eunhee's who was sitting on Sungyeol's lap watching me put on the apron and getting ingredients out from the fridge. "Sungyeol appa snored loudly just now!" She shouted and covered her ears. "ANIYO! I DIDN'T! AND YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING UMMA'S QUESTION YOU LITTLE-"

"I'm back!!!!!" Dongwoo oppa shouted and ran into the kitchen. "APPA!" Eunhee struggled out of Sungyeol's laps and ran into Dongwoo's arms. They looks so compatible together, as father, as daughter.. Ya! What am I thinking?! I can't think of Dongwoo oppa like that, he will soon have a girlfriend and soon get married soon, I can't do this.. I shook my head to throw that thought away and continued cooking while Sungyeol and Eunhee went to the living room to play. "What are you cooking?" Dongwoo oppa suddenly appeared right behind me and placed his head on my right shoulder. "Kimchi Friedrice!" I blushed.