She have a daughter?!

I'm a single mommy

---Hoya's POV---

My eyes flutter open when I felt someone poking my cheek repeatedly. Minkyung's face was towering mine and she was giving me a sheepish smile. "Good morning uncle Hoya!" She sang cutely. "Morning Kyungie~" I rubbed my eyes and flipped over so that I'm lying on my stomach. "Wake up! I'm hungry!!!" She started climbing onto the bed and onto my back. "Ya, get off, I want to sleeeeeeeeep. Get your appa to bring you, oh?" I grumbled. "Appa went out with umma for a date!" She paused. "Uncle Hoya, what's a date?" She said into my ear which tickles me. I sat up, causing her to slide down my back and ended up sitting on the bed with me. "A date is when appa and umma goes out to play and have a good time without Minkyung!" She frowned immediately and I chuckled. Hahaha! Good luck hyung! Minkyung is so going to torture you and sis-in-law. "Wait for me in the living room, I'll go get ready." I ruffled her hair. "Yay! Uncle Hoya's the best! Appa and umma are baddies!" She hugged me and quickly ran out of the room. 

"And the duck goes quack quack quack~" Minkyung started singing excitedly when I helped her buckle her seatbelt. I smiled and got into the driver seat. "Uncle Hoya, why don't you have a girlfriend? Even I have my boyfriend!" I turned sharply and looked at her. "Bwoh?! You have a boyfriend?!" She was kinda startled at my reaction and blinked several times before replying me. "Yes! Junhee is my boyfriend, I kissed him yesterday!" What?! This little imp! "YA! HOW CAN YOU KISS A BOY WHEN YOU'RE JUST 4?!" "I like him! But I only kissed his cheek!" Oh god.. This girl... I started nagging at her about how she shouldn't kiss a boy just like that and stuff while I drove.

"Uncle Hoya! You repeated that for one hundred thousand million times!" She whined as she looked up at me while we were walking to the restaurant. "Do you even know  how much is one hundred thousand million times?" I carried her. "Aniyo.." She pouted and I laughed. "Give uncle a kiss?" I pouted my lips and she kissed lightly. We chuckled and went into the restaurant. "Can I go play there while we wait for the food?" She gave me her puppy eyes while pointing to the mini playground in the restaurant. "Alright, be careful, araso?" She beamed and nodded happily. Without any delay, she quickly ran to the playground and started playing while I ordered the food. 

"Uwaaaaaaaahhhh" I heard a girl cry so I immediately ran over to the playground worried about Minkyung. "How dare you bully her!" A little girl around Minkyung's age stood in front of Minkyung with hands on her hips. She's a bit taller than Minkyung so I assume she's a bit older. I quickly went to the crying Minkyung and hugged her. "She's so slow! I want to play!" A little boy whined. "But you shouldn't push her! Mommy said that hurting people is naughty!" She chided that little boy and he quickly ran away. The little girl turned to face Minkyung and held her hands. "It's okay now, is it painful?" Minkyung wiped her tears away and nodded. "Thank you pretty girl." I smiled at her. "You're welcome!" She bowed at me cutely. "Umma!" She suddenly ran past us. I carried Minkyung in my arms, stood up and turned to look at who she's running to. "Miss Hani.." I saw her hugging that little girl. She looked up at me and smiled. "Anyeonghaseyo!" She bowed and walked towards me as she held the little girl's hands. She have a daughter.. Is she married? "A-anyeonghaseyo!" I bowed and put Minkyung down. "Hello Minkyung!" She smiled and smoothen Minkyung's hair. "Is this your umma?" Minkyung asked the little girl. "Yup! This is my umma!" She beamed proudly. "Hahaha, yes, Eunhee is my daught-" She really have a daughter.. "Eunhee! Hani! Are the both of you done?!" A guy placed his arm over Miss Hani's shoulder and Eunhee ran towards him, hugging his leg. Is he her father?

"Uh.. Oppa, this is Minkyung, one of the children in the daycare and her uncle, Mr Hoya." She introduced us. He removed his hand from her shoulder and held it out for a handshake. I shook his hand firmly and smiled. "I'm Dongwoo, Eunhee's godfather. Hello there~" He laughed and ruffled Minkyung's hair. Phew, so he's not her father.. "Umm.. We'll go off first, enjoy your meal!" Miss Hani said. Dongwoo carried Eunhee in his arms and flung his arm around Hani's shoulder. "KAJA!" He said as they walked out of the restaurant. I felt jealous of him, how can he be so close to her naturally..

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Eunhee! Hani! Are the both of you done?!" I placed my arm over Hani's shoulder and Eunhee ran towards me, hugging my leg. I looked at the guy staring at Hani. The way he looked at her.. It's weird.. Does he like her? "Uh.. Oppa, this is Minkyung, one of the children in the daycare and her uncle, Mr Hoya." I removed my hand from her shoulder and held it out for a handshake. He shooked my hand firmly and smiled. "I'm Dongwoo, Eunhee's godfather. Hello there~" I laughed and ruffled the little girl's hair. "Umm.. We'll go off first, enjoy your meal!" Hani said. I carried Eunhee in my arms and flung my arm around Hani's shoulder. "KAJA!" I said as we walked out of the restaurant.


 

Hello! 

Just a short update since I've been neglecting this story for quite some time. Mianhaeyo! <3

I will be VERY VERY VERY VERY glad if you guys can leave some comments alright!

And a big thank you minyong_2242 for the poster! I love it very much! <3

Many loves, 

Inspiritsoul