June 2013

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy: Oh yes…Gu Family Book is over, I could rest enough now (She so happy jumping to her bed giggling and hugging her pillows and big teddy bear when her phone ring, she pick it up smiling after reading who’s the caller and answer) oppa?

_____: (He miss her voice so much, especially her face) are you free tomorrow?

Suzy: Hmmm…Fei unnie told me we have a meeting at JYP building at around 10:00 a.m for our comeback but after that I’m free until up night.

_____: Then I pick you up after the meeting…(they break silence for seconds only hearing their breath over the phone) I miss you…

Suzy: I miss you too…

 

The next morning

 

Suzy is still sleeping, she’s regaining the time she could sleep well enough after filming her drama Gu Family Book. Her Miss A unnies are all ready to go now, but she’s still sleeping, Min ramp to her room and pull her blanket.

 

Min: Suzy wake up, hurry up…Suzy-shi…(She calls)

Suzy: Owh…(Still yawning but closing her eyes, she just pouted and move to another direction murmuring) Just give me 30 minutes more unnie…

Min: It’s already 9:00 o’clock, our meeting is 10:00 o’clock, you still need to take a bath first and then we need to go, so hurry up, stand up there!

 

Fei and Jia came in to her room too and help Min waking up their maknae.

 

Fei: After the meeting you can go home and sleep again, so Suzy-shi stand up now and take a bath. (She order)

Jia: (She seat to Suzy’s bed and started to run her fingers on Suzy’s footsole) Suzy-shi…(She tease)

 

The maknae immediately rises from her bed.

 

Suzy: All right, I’m awake…stop it now Jia unnie…(She then run to the bathroom)

 

The three just giggle, it’s really hard for them waking up the maknae everyday but they understand knowing how popular Suzy is and how busy she is, their maknae could only sleep 3 hours per day if her schedules are packed. Whether she’s filming a drama, a commercial, photoshoots, having a recording, show rehearsals, outdoor or indoor meeting, interviews, fans day, concerts, TV guestings, etc. Their maknae is the busiest idol among idols now, and they were all proud for Suzy, at her age (18) she’s already very successful and very popular. They never expected that to Suzy when they debuted that she can be as what she is right now only 3 years after their debut in Miss A.

 

Though some of their fans saying that Suzy over shadow them and who’s the only one who’s been always on the spotlight they don’t care that enough. They love their maknae so much and they know the truth so why do they care issues like that. At JYP or AQ they been all treated equally, they just know that in industry most especially in a group there’s only one who’s been love most by people, it only happened that in their group it’s Suzy.

 

But if people think that being as popular as Suzy is feels so good, so then they were wrong. Yes, it’s good, it’s wonderful but it’s really hard too. It’s been a burden for their maknae, people expecting a lot from her, if they only know what are the things Suzy’s scarifying just to give her audience a good performance whether in acting, dancing or singing.

 

First, her health then her family and even her own happiness

 

They arrived at JYP Entertainment Building 15 minutes before 10 o’clock, on their way they passes by 2AM.

 

Jokwon: Ow…it’s been a while I’ve seen you guys complete, how’s JYPE beloved maknae is? (He mean Suzy)

Suzy: I’m fine Jokwon oppa, finally my drama had ended already. (She smiles)

Seulong: We’ve watched the final episode, great job Suzy! (He thumbs up)

Changmin: So why you guys are here then?

Min: Seon-saeng-nim (JYP) want to see us for our upcoming comeback.

Jinwoon: Whooh…so finally MISS A is back!

Fei & Jia: (Nodded together)

Fei: Yeah it’s been 9 months already after we release I Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter